• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

If fangames count I'm sure Touhoumon does

Ran Ran Ruu was the first Touhou anything I saw, now that I'm thinking about it.

Edited by EmeraldFox

"Kinda" waifu?

Thaat was a low blow. :(

Shou, yes.

Sowwy

If fangames count I'm sure Touhoumon does

Ran Ran Ruu was the first Touhou anything I saw, now that I'm thinking about it.

I think the first I saw was something on TVTropes.

FIrst touhou thing I heard is "heartfelt fancy" theme in goldie's yune extreme & "bridge people no longer cross" in supreme vaike vid 2 years ago ~.~

;/

Actually, why is that? Did you grow tired of the games or do you just not find the time to play much?

Usually a variety of factors. I think I gave up on that run because I was moving, and then I was starting to get back into it a bit during the draft, but the poor sportmanship of some of the other competitors really torpedoed my interest fast there, and then I think I got sucked into Resident Evil or something and just said "fuck it" I'll play again when I feel like it.

I don't think any of us tried very hard here.

Er, yeah, I tried, but this failed. I mean seriously. I usually finish with two lives with ease, and that would have resulted in higher scores.

But at least two of you suck even more. :awesome:

Like, it doesn't feel good putting in a couple hours a day and seeing shit like that, so... I dunno. I haven't kept a real close eye on the recent drafts, but what I did see was a fair sight more encouraging, and that probably has some measure of success in rekindling my interest, tbh.

Usually a variety of factors. I think I gave up on that run because I was moving, and then I was starting to get back into it a bit during the draft, but the poor sportmanship of some of the other competitors really torpedoed my interest fast there, and then I think I got sucked into Resident Evil or something and just said "fuck it" I'll play again when I feel like it.

Like, it doesn't feel good putting in a couple hours a day and seeing shit like that, so... I dunno. I haven't kept a real close eye on the recent drafts, but what I did see was a fair sight more encouraging, and that probably has some measure of success in rekindling my interest, tbh.

Ow, so that's why? x_x

In that case, I think I too should apologize. I remember myself being rather impatient and somewhat rude back when the first draft was running, so I probably wasn't any better than that. >_<

Ow, so that's why? x_x

In that case, I think I too should apologize. I remember myself being rather impatient and somewhat rude back when the first draft was running, so I probably wasn't any better than that. >_<

Impatience is a completely different story, in my book. I don't really remember you being out of line, it was mostly the line about "not trying" that really got me. I'd freely admit to not being that good, or sucking even, but a lack of effort? Well, a real case of not trying is pretty much the state of affairs after that. Probably an incredibly juvenile sort of reaction, and not something I'm particularly proud of, to be honest. Maybe even no better than the original offense, as it was downright poor sportsmanship on my part as well, just giving up like that. So don't feel you owe me any apology or anything. I think at this point bygones are bygones after all.

Anyway... uh.... how about that Touhou.

I watched this playlist a couple weeks back, but it's full of impressive play, and maybe some of you would enjoy it too.

You should know that if it is a fighting game, I will at least try it

So there

You should know that if it is a fighting game, I will at least try it

So there

1.Donwload touhou scarlet weather/10.5 or hisoutenshoku / touhou 12.3

2.download soku lobby

3.enjoy~

One of most enjoyable fighting game in my opinion xD, suika rules~