• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Someone tell me how do stage and tips

The stage itself isn't too hard. If you know how to deal with familiar spam in the main game and aren't too terrible at streaming, the stage itself shouldn't pose any real problems.

The real problem in IN Extra is the bosses. EX Keine is pretty tough for a midboss, and almost all of Mokou's spellcards have some kind of trick to them that you can't really beat them without. Thing is, Mokou's spellcards for the most part are tough even if you know exactly how to deal with them, so try to preserve as many resources as possible for the fight. In particular, don't risk dying to her non-spells and just bomb-skip the tougher ones if you must. You'll need your lives for the spells.

"Honest Man's Death" in particular requires a complete violation of common sense to beat, although at least that one isn't too bad once you've figured it out..

Just EXPRAIN everything

I don't remember everything off-hand. Abuse Spellcard Practice and don't expect to win anywhere withhin your first dozen tries. xD

I don't remember everything off-hand. Abuse Spellcard Practice and don't expect to win anywhere withhin your first dozen tries. xD

D:

Ugh J stop being so good.

DDD::::

I have all spells unlocked in Spell Practice, and I STILL find Mokou to be really hard. Honest Man's Death is one of her easier cards imo, but it still has a high chance of screwing up on. I would definitely recommend you try some other Extra Modes before going for Mokou.

And uh, try to clear all the Normal Modes before trying to Extra >_>

Which cards do you have trouble with?

Edited by Railgun

I have all spells unlocked in Spell Practice, and I STILL find Mokou to be really hard. Honest Man's Death is one of her easier cards imo, but it still has a high chance of screwing up on. I would definitely recommend you try some other Extra Modes before going for Mokou.

And uh, try to clear all the Normal Modes before trying to Extra >_>

Which cards do you have trouble with?

I cleared IN Extra before 1ccing any other game other than IN >w>

Probably because it was the only game I really liked back then, though, I can do some crazy shit with Touhou games that I like at the time.

Yes I know shut up my computer was shite back then

fera halp D:

Mokotan!

I haven't played IN Extra in a while myself, actually. Scar's advice is sound; abuse Spell Practice as need be.

I can probably rewatch a clear replay and then comment on stuff if you want me to though, I probably have loads more insight than when I was like 15 or something.

Playing IN Extra might be a good break from all these SA Normal Perfect attempts though hrm

I was almost dissuaded from my radiant sun. Forgive us, for we are weak.

Edited by Fera

Kalas-chan, don't play Touhou so you can accomplish what other people accomplish. Play Touhou for your own pleasure and don't compare yourself to other players.

In other news, I finally captured the Mountain of Faith spell on EASY MODO. Yes, it's tougher than most Normal Mode spells, including Normal Mountain of Faith itself.

Kalas-chan, don't play Touhou so you can accomplish what other people accomplish. Play Touhou for your own pleasure and don't compare yourself to other players.

Competitive spirit isn't bad. Someday, I, too, wish to be a lunatic.

Competitive spirit isn't bad, but it's bad if it becomes your sole purpose of playing. It's fine if he wants to 1cc EoSD so that he can catch up to Jprebs, as long as he enjoys the process. In fact, the competitive spirit might be what causes him to enjoy trying to achieve his goal, which is perfectly okay!

What is not good, imo, is if other people's accomplishments or expectations is the only reason for playing. Playing solely because "I want to beat X" or "I don't want to disappoint Y, who wants me to play this game" without actually enjoying the game itself, is not good. It's better that you quit playing the game than force yourself through it because of other people's accomplishments/expectations.

The reason why I said "don't compare yourself to other players" is because I was genuinely afraid that Kalas-chan was falling into the latter scenario. I suppose a more appropriate phrase would be "don't let other people's achievements bother you".

Edited by Railgun

you do what you do because you love it.

not because for someone else or someone's expectation.

The best self-fullfilment is acknowledging oneself and what you have, not the opposite.

it's true that people slip streams in race to chase his enemy.

meaning...use the fact many people surpassed you as motivation of possibilities, not because you are left behind.

kay then

I do enjoy playing it. I really do! Still, I don't like the thought of falling behind is bad to me...

Also, Puku,.it's your turn in the draft.

If it makes you feel better I often rage quit when I get hit in the first three stages. So yeah.

So HM and DDC are installed, I poked around HM to see who the starting characters were, I'm happy Byakuren is one of them. I'll leave my real question for when I can actually play, but HM is all slow when it plays, do I need to istall something or do I need a better machine.

The last time I played Ten Desires I made it through the first three stages flawlessly.

Then I got hit by a stoopid fairy in stage four and found my lives running out to zero against Seiga.

Seiga meen. :<<<<