• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

so i almost 1cc'd eosd with marisaA with one extra life left going into the final stage and died to scarlet shot or whatever it's called

Zerochan, hotlinking is not allowed something something

so it's not seen in your lappy Again? -A-

so i almost 1cc'd eosd with marisaA with one extra life left going into the final stage and died to scarlet shot or whatever it's called

Semifinal spell?

well keep practicing 6th stage until you can make it without losing 3 lives

You kids and your silly forced pairings.

Suika/Soberiety, Yuyuko/Food are the only true pairings

Okay, so.

1. The fandom is mostly made up of dumb people(with exceptions of course) who like to parrot stupid memes and forced pairings. Ignore them and only converse with your friends in the fandom. Or, you could make up your own stupid memes and forced pairings.

2. General gameplay is nice. Playing other shmups can help you out here, since they all boil down to you dodging bullets so you don't die. Keep an eye on your character, you'd have a better chance of dodging stuff. Death bombing is nice, you keep a life but lose a bomb. In later games you can get items to refill your spellcard stuff. Focus, both ingame and in real life, you'll actually do better. Don't get too greedy with items, only go for them when the coast is clear or if you know you can actually get them. More importantly, you aren't competing with anyone(but yourself uguu), so relax and have fun. Eat your Wheaties and lift weights, git gud etc.

Okay, so.

1. The fandom is mostly made up of dumb people(with exceptions of course) who like to parrot stupid memes and forced pairings. Ignore them and only converse with your friends in the fandom. Or, you could make up your own stupid memes and forced pairings.

2. General gameplay is nice. Playing other shmups can help you out here, since they all boil down to you dodging bullets so you don't die. Keep an eye on your character, you'd have a better chance of dodging stuff. Death bombing is nice, you keep a life but lose a bomb. In later games you can get items to refill your spellcard stuff. Focus, both ingame and in real life, you'll actually do better. Don't get too greedy with items, only go for them when the coast is clear or if you know you can actually get them. More importantly, you aren't competing with anyone(but yourself uguu), so relax and have fun. Eat your Wheaties and lift weights, git gud etc.

I mostly avoid OTHER FANDOM who are not my friends. I don't really care about memes too much because they either don't make any sense or they flatten the plot even more than it already is. I should probably lay off on the forced pairings. and I probably will *character development*

i think that the reason I keep dying in UFO with Marisa is because I'm focusing on the boss or getting the cool shiny in hopes that I can get a life to replace the life I just lost while trying to get said new life. I should probably try other shoot em ups, but I wouldn't know where to begin...

I must face myself to get better and then I can be better and stuff. I'll make sure to eat WHEATIES.

Darius, Gradius, Trouble Witches NEO(if you have a 360)

I'll be a jerk and say play some Cave shmups like Death Smiles(on 360 as well) and DoDonpachi. There's also Raiden, which is vertical like Touhou(so is DoDonpachi). Ikaruga if you still have it. Virtua On. While not a shmup, it's pretty much a fighting game but not really and you control a mech. Oh yeah, Triggerheart Excelica for the 360, and Otomedius. Which I hear is pretty forgiving.

Sakuya's a jerk. Those BS knives and her BS time gimmick.

Edited by EmeraldFox

Darius, Gradius, Trouble Witches NEO(if you have a 360)

I'll be a jerk and say play some Cave shmups like Death Smiles(on 360 as well) and DoDonpachi. There's also Raiden, which is vertical like Touhou(so is DoDonpachi). Ikaruga if you still have it. Virtua On. While not a shmup, it's pretty much a fighting game but not really and you control a mech. Oh yeah, Triggerheart Excelica for the 360, and Otomedius. Which I hear is pretty forgiving.

IKARUGA. I can get as far as stage 4 with 4 continues, mostly in stage 3. Am I cool now.

cave? I know who CAVE is, but I've ever really played any of there games. I've been meaning to play Death Smiles because it's a shmup and it does the gothic lolita look in a way that doesn't make me want to tear my eyes out, but I lack money. I think I remember once playing a Donpachi game in an arcade though. Anyway I'll keep those in mind

Touhou.600.1712664.jpg

Silly Puku

Linking Zerochan on SF is for kids

what about the creepers

And this is mostly true with any fanbase

also megamari is hard as fuck

granted megaman is probably the platformer i am the most garbage at, but god

I can't play any platformer megaman that doesn't have walljumping

the X series spoiled me too much

though megamari is by itself respectably pretty goddamn difficult