• Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
    • Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

Holy turdmuffins even with pause buffer cheese set to DANGEROUSLY CHEESY I can't get through 5-2 how is anyone supposed to get through this card legit

If that damn Tsukumo would sit still this card would be somewhat viable but she has to SIT IN A CORNER AND FORCE ME TO RESTREAM EARLY

In other news I took a break and sat through some Day 7 I skipped through

These Youmu cards are cheesecake I could see them used on PCB Normal what the fuck ZUN

Sakuya's teleport card is so fun even though I get skewered really easily

Literally everything is easy/fun except for 7-4 wow I'm getting my face lasered off sweet merciful pastrami

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Safespots are always fun. :V

Holy turdmuffins even with pause buffer cheese set to DANGEROUSLY CHEESY I can't get through 5-2 how is anyone supposed to get through this card legit

So it's not just me, then? That card is hard. xD

If that damn Tsukumo would sit still this card would be somewhat viable but she has to SIT IN A CORNER AND FORCE ME TO RESTREAM EARLY

If she were to position herself a bit closer to the center, you could just constantly go in circles around her instead of re-streaming, but she doesn't, so... D:

These Youmu cards are cheesecake I could see them used on PCB Normal what the fuck ZUN

Maybe not Normal Mode, but yeah, they're absurdly easy for a game titled "Impossible Spellcard". xD

Sakuya's teleport card is so fun even though I get skewered really easily

I dunno, whatever fun I might have with this spellcard simply goes to hell because of the daggers' really shitty hitboxes. Raaage. <_<

Using the cursed doll on this card results in hilarity, though. xP

Literally everything is easy/fun except for 7-4 wow I'm getting my face lasered off sweet merciful pastrami

7-4 is hard, but aside from the first wave, the lasers actually aren't as random as they might look at first. It's still difficult even if you figure out how to deal with the lasers, but managable.

using auto collect in DDC is just so fun :v

Very rewarding, isn't it?

It's especially ridiculous as MarisaB, who can literally summon life pieces out of bullets by bombing at the right moment, since her bomb converts bullets to [P]ower items. xD

Nah, that's completely expected. If you're even abusing pause buffering, that means the spell CAN be cheesed by pause buffering. And pausing too late is pretty much the only way you can screw up pause buffering.

Edited by Railgun

Let me guess: you missed a [1up] because of it? :V

If he wasn't at full power after midboss!Meiling, that'd be really sad. And auto-collecting Sakuya's 1up is not usually a good idea.

Five Magic Stones was a fun boss, but I'm gonna have to go with Alice for PC-98 Stage 3. Windows Stage 3, definitely Ichirin. I also really think Layla should've been an option for the last one, but eh, I went with Lyrica, mainly because she got me my first ever PoFV 1cc.

Let me guess: you missed a [1up] because of it? :V

ooops, missed this :s

No, just trying to auto collect in general

I think the worse is when I try to do it after I die at full power to get the dropped power items :v

the other games spoiled me too much with their autocollect at any time and huge item collection hitboxes

If he wasn't at full power after midboss!Meiling, that'd be really sad. And auto-collecting Sakuya's 1up is not usually a good idea.

If I don't try to skip it, I get the life before the dialogue ends with no effort for Meiling

I only got past Midboss Sakuya once or twice, so I don't remember much of her

also, my fights with Cirno usually look like, die twice at a random spell (or non spell!) and capture the rest :v

I think the worse is when I try to do it after I die at full power to get the dropped power items :v

This happens to me in EoSD/PCB a lot as well.

If I don't try to skip it, I get the life before the dialogue ends with no effort for Meiling

Probably relevant: Midboss!Meiling doesn't have a hitbox after you beat her

I only got past Midboss Sakuya once or twice, so I don't remember much of her

I suggest using Continues to try clearing the game, so you can Practice Mode these stages.

also, my fights with Cirno usually look like, die twice at a random spell (or non spell!) and capture the rest :v

Maybe you should like, bomb some more?

Probably relevant: Midboss!Meiling doesn't have a hitbox after you beat her

that's good to know

I suggest using Continues to try clearing the game, so you can Practice Mode these stages.

That is with continues

Maybe you should like, bomb some more?

Bombing hasn't been helping much with bosses, but I've been bombing more at some stage sections at least