What am I even trying to find?

BOSS!

Aye

Touhoumon is still a LP I want to do, and I'll post ze episodes here

because finding old threads is for people who have faith

Faith is for the transient people

So it's Zeem's job?

Okay, so, like, am I missing something?

The boss fight against Yuuka & Medicine is giving me huge trouble, mainly because Medicine's attacks all inflict Venom, which is basically instant death that instant death immunity doesn't do anything against. How am I supposed to deal with that?

I guess Lv21 doesn't qualify as "pretty early", then? Mokou is the only character that hasn't learned any new skills at all so far. D:

Just checked, she learns it at Lv 25. I considered it to be "pretty early" because I didn't get Mokou until Stage 9/10 when she auto-joins, so I think she already had Xu Fu by the time she was leveled up enough to deal with stuff.

Yeah, I noticed that. Reimu and Marisa already need 135 for their next skill point.

I suppose it's sort of like how each progressive level requires more Power than the previous level, but the Power received from enemies remains the same throughout the game or something like that.

...I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to that. xD"

Which is the main reason why I suggested training everybody. There are plenty of bosses that WILL employ utter BS cheap tricks to completely annihilate you. And it gets really fun trying to find ways to overcome those. Examining the possible roles for all the characters and deciding which ones will be best suited for dealing with the specific boss.

Yeah, that's why my nuke strategy is working so well. Marisa and Patchy add up very nicely. xD

As long as Patchy doesn't die, that is, yup.

Oh, yeah, Resurrection Butterfly. Sakuya was just all like "lol not impressed" when Yuyuko used that. xD

Oh, you used Private Square to bypass that too?

Well, considering I don't use commander abilities very often during random encounters, I guess I'll just use that slot to get the scrub brigade some Exp. xD

I did pretty much the same thing, except I kinda waited till Stage 9/10 before deciding to actually train the "scrub brigade". With the way EXP gain works, scrubs can catch up really quickly.

The boss fight against Yuuka & Medicine is giving me huge trouble, mainly because Medicine's attacks all inflict Venom, which is basically instant death that instant death immunity doesn't do anything against. How am I supposed to deal with that?

I don't really remember how I dealt with that, because it wasn't that much of a problem for me for some reason. Anyhow, one of the best defenses against negative status effects is to have Sanae use her RES++ spell. It should be sufficient to significantly reduce the probability of being inflicted by Venom, at least. And since it's only Medicine that's bothering you with Poison, you can use Byakuren to reduce her IND. Mokou might also be a good commander if you don't have Sanae's revival spell yet. There's also a poison immunity accessory, but I'm not sure if you have that yet.

If Medicine is the biggest threat, direct all your attacks on her first until she goes down, and then worry about Yuuka. Surely by now you should've learned both their weaknesses, right?

use Sanae's Poison-prevention field effect

it's in one of her Snake growth trees