• Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

you bet your sweet ass I am

ITS FINISHED

Chapter 1: Shrine Maidens and Gatling Guns

Okay right, back up. Of course, the first thing when I saw Reimu is that she was apparently a crazy fan girl of some strange anime. I was apparently wrong. She's a shrine maiden who works at Hakurei Shrine which apparently, wards away strange "Youkai" away from it. At first, it didn't seem believeable, which to me still isn't. But I went with it anyway, after all, what could possibly happen?

I told her my name, and my boss' name. She seemed to recognize it, as she perked up a bit, but I didn't pay attention to that. "So.." I started to say,"What do you do here?" She replies,"I just stay around in the shrine, unless someone needs my help in the village, or if I need to collect donations." "Donations? You mean money? Why?" I reply. "It's very simple, I can't keep the shrine open if it doesn't. The money is a sacrafice to the god of the Hakurei Shrine." ... There's a god. Okay, I'm dreaming. Someone pinch me. So I excused myself. And then I remembered. "Oh yes, I can call Shadow just in case." I sat next to the Gatling gun(which still scares me) and called him on that app thingy he gave me.

I got three *beeps* before he replied. "Yellow? Oh Tomiko." "Boss, what is Gensokyo? Is this some kind of prank?" I asked him. He laughed. "Not a prank my dear. It's all real. And you believe it's real, because you're there. I assume you've met Reimu?" I had said, "Yes, she apparently knows you. Are you her agent?" He replied with a monotone,"Yes, though I've passed it onto you. Your job is to help her be able to protect her shrine. The youkai, they're mystical beings, you'll see them, are around her shrine. a lot, and she needs to protect it."

I reply, "Okay? I'm not in the machine type. I jammed my shirt in a copier you know." He replies, "Your app shows and makes the item for you. And if it doesn't work, just send it back to the phone. Try it on the Gatling gun next to you." How did..? Blah, I went into the app thing, and pressed "Send Back" and it turned into polygons and disappeared into the phone as small polygons. "That's.. Pretty damned cool." I said bye to him and hung up. I knew what to do now. My phone was literally one of those instacontructors. I wonder if it has anything to do with the area I'm in..? No matter, I'll just see. It was getting late, and I needed to turn in.

Things keep on getting weirder and weirder. Everything Reimu tells me is weird, at least she eats regular food(and thank god this isn't a scifi movie) like noodles. Which were delicious by the way. She showed me to a room, which had two beds. "This is the one of the only rooms I have in the house, because I don't have a lot of space, "she told me. I understood that, my apartment has only two rooms, mine and guest. Regardless, I thanked her. "Um, since I'm going to be traveling a lot, and you know my boss.. Can I use this as a living space for the time being?" I know asking this was a huge hassle, but I was desperate. She looked at me and said "I don't mind, as long as you clean up after yourself." And I sighed a happy sigh.

Tonight before I slept, I made a diary to my grandparents. Though they couldn't see it, I thought it would be nice. Before the day I left, I talked to them. "Grandmother, are you sure you'll be alright? I won't be back for several days, and you and Grandfather can't take care of yourselves that well." My grandmother replied, "I'll be alright Hiraku, and so will your grandfather. We know you'll be back soon, and that you'll make your parents proud." That always made me sad, because I never knew them, so as always I asked, "What were my parents like?" I've asked them that ever since I was seven, and they never really told me, except that they were great business people. My mother handled the shopping economy, my father had people entrust their money to him in his business, they always said. I expected no difference today.

They did as always, and I always felt there was something off about it, but no matter. But here's what I wrote, "Dear grandparents, I've successfully arrived in my area of stay. I'm safe, and I've arrived safely. But it's so strange here, I can't believe it. But regardless, I'm here to do a job, and so that's what I plan to do. I love you both, and I'll see you very soon. From Hiraku Tomiko." And then, went to sleep.

... Well 2/4 parts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Wait... I downloaded an English patch for UFO and patched the game, and it's still Japanese

y must u do dis 2 me gaem

WTF SA is brutal. I can't capture any spellcards at all! I can't get past stage 2 and already hate this game due to the difficulty :/

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY

Mine's in Japanese, too. You'll be fine, though, I hope.

I WON'T REST UNTIL I SEE ENGLISH SPEAKING REIMU!!!!11!11!1!!

I'll be fine. It's not like it's the end of the world ;)

WTF SA is brutal. I can't capture any spellcards at all! I can't get past stage 2 and already hate this game due to the difficulty :/

I can't get past stage 3. Yuugi's pretty hard.

I've made it to stage 5 in SA before.

...what's that make me?

a true touhou player :D:

But wait on which difficulty

EDIT: Once again, thank you very much Ulir.

Edited by PixelmanFE

Pixelman must be kicking ass in UFO.

I got destroyed by the stage 3 boss xD

But hey, at least I got to stage 4 without throwing my computer out the window!

I got destroyed by the stage 3 boss xD

But hey, at least I got to stage 4 without throwing my computer out the window!

how many computers have you gone through 0_0

how many computers have you gone through 0_0

Well, let's see... I had this one Windows XP.

Through that out the window

I then got a windows 7...

Smashed that with a sledgehammer

My dad bought me a mac...

Put that in the microwave

Then I bought this windows 8.

I dropped it, but hey, it's fine!

Also somewhere in there there was a WiiU. The poor thing did a Michael Bay and self-destructed.

This is all made up by the way.

Awesome!

:D

Edited by PixelmanFE