• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Sinker Ghost is ezpz once you get the rhythm down

Don't run away as far as you can; stand your ground and move slowly around the edge of the screen

Ghosts aren't scary anyway

I played some GFW a few days ago myself, actually. Stage 2 Star Sapphire is ridiculous. As much as I love micrododging, there's no way I can No-Ice that monster.

GFW in general was very brutal and I assume I'll need to practice some Ice spammage to clear it, but I'm too lazy to work on that.

You should list down all of your 1ccs, like I did.

Agreed.

Yeah, I felt GFW was on the harder side maybe TD is easy because ZUN wanted to give the players a break after SA, UFO and GFW

I actually thought of doing something like that @~@

I should at least try to organize my important replays in a separate folder (i kinda started that since i didn't want to delete and of the IN replays i had and i already had everyone of the slots taken

now we need sa bomb system with ufos, ufo power system and mof continue system with in's time shenaningans and not having power and point items taking up all the screen

and every spell is a 99 seconds survival spell where you can't bomb

Edited by UIir

cool had a perfect stage 6 on practice mode.(DDC) now to do that in game. also practiced sanae today in MOF and i found some gaps so she was far easier this time

I'm surprised Virtue of Wind God is so difficult though, considering how easy Mountain of Faith is.

While the pattern itself is (and stays) simple, you can only take the speed and density of the bullets so far until it becomes difficult to keep predicting where an opening will be (let alone getting there in time). Add to this the fact that it's borderline suicidal to stay directly below Kanako while most shot types' shots will hardly hit Kanako from the edges (if at all), she has an absolute fuckton of HP, and bombing does absolutely nothing.

I'm not kidding when I say that Virtue of Wind God has ended a majority of my Lunatic runs in failure, even when I got there with one or two extra lives left in stock.

Well, I finished my Marisa A entry. I made a really bad mistake on stage 2 that probably cost me tens of millions of points, and I cracked badly under pressure in stage 5, losing like, 4 lives to stupid shit. But, I cleared it, and the score is respectable, and I'm tired of trying to improve it, and I hate that bomb card with a passion (yes, let's nuke mobility to zero, that will accomplish everything you want from a bomb...)

SanaeB is the only good shot type in UFO, anyway. I'd say SanaeA is good, too, but that bomb makes me sad.

I'm sure you did fine, Bal.

Edited by ZM©

And then tried UFO.

Made it to Shou. Which considering that that is both my personal best and considering that UFO is way harder than TD I'll take it. *sips drink*