• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Poly play a random Touhou flash on Newgrounds or else people will grrr at you.

There are Touhou based flash games on Newgrounds?

Newgrounds is still around? Wonder if my account is still there, as a reminder of my youth(I was like, 17)

Why would I want to shoot up Toziko.

And you wonder why I don't reply often.... :P *shot*

I need to put up the round, but my computer is being funky.

Edited by Z.M.

that said I'll beat UFO on hard

Are you insane? xD

I've 1cc'd MoF Lunatic and can't even reach Stage 6 in UFO Hard. Let that sink in for a moment. xD

(Although maybe I just suck at UFO really hard.)

Edited by Scarlet

To be fair, Stage 4 is by far the hardest stage in MoF, if just for the fact that if you constantly bomb it, you actually run the risk of running out of Power. xD

...but yeah, just spam bombs. Even if you do run out of power, you shouldn't be losing more than two lives to Stage 4 + Aya.

Hey hey guys.

I beat TD with Reimu again.

Am I cool now.

cool

Are you insane? xD

I've 1cc'd MoF Lunatic and can't even reach Stage 6 in UFO Hard. Let that sink in for a moment. xD

don't underestimate the power of FAVORITE GAME

I'm pretty sure that was the only reason I beat a good portion of IN at the time anyway because good lord EXKeine/Mokou is ridiculous

I know sorry. I'll use her next time when I'm not feeling sick.

GOOD

i need to beat it with her myself because that shot is just so FUN

To be fair, Stage 4 is by far the hardest stage in MoF, if just for the fact that if you constantly bomb it, you actually run the risk of running out of Power. xD

...but yeah, just spam bombs. Even if you do run out of power, you shouldn't be losing more than two lives to Stage 4 + Aya.

fuck stage 4

fuck stage 4

and then there's illusionary dominance <3

And you wonder why I don't reply often.... :P *shot*

at this point all I wonder is why you rag on Jprebs to me considering you consciously treat me worse than he does.

Are you insane? xD

I thought it was well established I was.

Hmm.

Hey, cut it out with the personal attacks. Besides, how do I treat you worse when I don't even ask you to do anything?

You're making my already bad morning worse, so just don't talk to me if you have nothing nice to say to me.

Edited by Z.M.

Don't worry about it, I guess. I'm used to being ridiculed, like my parents did to me this morning. So say what you want. I don't care.

Kalas needs to be here so we can discuss the Touhou Rangers.

Don't worry about it, I guess. I'm used to being ridiculed, like my parents did to me this morning. So say what you want. I don't care.

*sigh* trying to invoke pity from me won't work when my life situation is objectively worse...

Oh yeah who's the bad guys in that anyways?

Uh.

Red ranger guy was the leader, he was good at marital arts and a friend to all children. He was pretty calm outside of battle, during which he becomes hammier. Also, when the five were first summoned, he was the only one to jump to the call.

Tldr someone with leader skills who is good at a combat art.

Black ranger was the best friend to red, the lancer. He was a bit of a joker but he got the job done. He did like to be there for everyone. Also he liked dancing and, apparently, used a hiphop dance inspired combat type thing.

Tldr a goofball who's best friend's with red and can get serious.

Blue was the smart guy. Very much so. Iirc he was usually making new tech to help out the team in battles, and got high grades in school. He was dressed like the nerd usually was, so there's that. Also, he usually got a bunch of one shot love interests, for some reason.

Tldr someone who's smart and friends with the others with optional "love interests" every episode.

Yellow was also smart, and had a more kungfu type battle style. She was usually pretty supportive and was a, pretty good fighter herself. She usually fought with the team, not trying to show the others up.

Tldr someone who's serious and good at marital arts.

Pink was, for lack of better term, the chick. She mostly didn't do as much as the others, but for the sake of this thing, we're going to make it so that she's also important to the group. She could be described as the heart of the group and had a hidden amount of Badass.

Tldr the heart who could be Badass when the time needed it.

Green joined later, first being under control of main antagonist lady. When green joined, he was THE Badass of the group. Doing a lot of Badass things, while also being great at combat and stuff. Eventually he loses his powers, but then becomes the white ranger.

Tldr a Badass who could possibly fit both green and white.

So there.