• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

I need to learn Princess Undine. I have a feeling I can do Scarlet Netherworld and Scarlet Shoot, but I'm probably making them more difficult than they actually are, and just I dunno, being a giant derp.

Not sure the best way to handle Red Magic either, should I try to stay higher in the middle, or in one of the lower corners?

I need to learn Princess Undine.

Streaming + basic dodging

I have a feeling I can do Scarlet Netherworld

Aye, shouldn't be a problem if you stay concentrated.

and Scarlet Shoot

If you have the pattern down (that is, which shots are static and which ones are aimed at you), it's a pretty simple spell, so yeah, I'm confident you can get it.

Not sure the best way to handle Red Magic either, should I try to stay higher in the middle, or in one of the lower corners?

I've never really understood the pattern of this spellcard; the shots seem kind of random. As such, I can't really think of any tricks, either. Just make sure to stay below Remilia if you can, as you don't want to draw this spell out any longer than necessary by failing to deal damage to her. Definitely stay away from the corners though, you'll just get walled and die.

A typical stage 6 practice run: here.

If you have the pattern down (that is, which shots are static and which ones are aimed at you), it's a pretty simple spell, so yeah, I'm confident you can get it.

All of them seem to be aimed, though. I must be missing something. This fail was me walling myself too close to the RHS.

I've never really understood the pattern of this spellcard; the shots seem kind of random. As such, I can't really think of any tricks, either. Just make sure to stay below Remilia if you can, as you don't want to draw this spell out any longer than necessary by failing to deal damage to her. Definitely stay away from the corners though, you'll just get walled and die.

Sometimes you just get lucky. I don't know what I did different this time Edited by Balcerzak

All of them seem to be aimed, though. I must be missing something.

Oh, yeah, I confused it with Scarlet Meister and the non-spell version. All shots in Scarlet Shoot appear to be aimed at you, so streaming (kinda) should suffice.

@Blagi: The only thing the rank system really does is to make the enemies go a little easier on you for a short while if you die.

The only other way to not absolutely always have MAX rank is to let pretty much all point items ever drop, which... ...is basically equivalent to dying anyway because missing out on the score also means missing out on the extra lives lol.