• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

My Touhou interest is declining.

Play MoF, and bomb spam the hell out of everything. It feels really good, trust me.

Then do what I do and ignore the people.

^This. Don't let the fandom ruin something for you.

Play MoF, and bomb spam the hell out of everything. It feels really good, trust me.

^This. Don't let the fandom ruin something for you.

Alright, I trust your judgment.

About fandoms, you guys know how big I am into YGO, right?

99% of the community (at least the chunk I deal with) are tradehoarders and swaggots. And I still keep going.

So it's not just me, then?

I can No Miss Clear Rosenkreuz Stilette (heck, on a good day I can even do it without Cross Tanks).

And yet I can hardly even 1cc a few certain single stages in Megamari lol.

If just the enemies dropped a bit more health...

Mega Man Zero games are really tough, for me, anyway. I haven't S-ranked any of them. If RAYKITTY~ S-ranked Z1 and Z4 (which, I'll admit, are easier than Z2 and Z4), and has trouble with MegaMari, I am pretty sure I can't handle MegaMari either.

I think MMZ1 was the only one I only A-ranked. (Because I didn't really know about it when I started.) I made sure to S-rank the other games. I really need to play both Megamari and Rosenkreuz, but I just haven't got around to acquiring them.

Sanae, please stop killing me. PLEASE!

What? What game?

ZM, please get your waifu to stop killing Proto

Well, he said please.

Just kill her first. :newyears:

don't do this please

I'll just have her kill you. :Tate:

What? What game?

MoF, presumably, unless he's trying SA Extra for some reason. :newyears:

I'll just have her kill you. :Tate:

Bombs > Sanae. :V

(Well, to be precise, Bombs > "Anything in MoF that isn't Kanako's final spellcard")

MoF, presumably, unless he's trying SA Extra for some reason. :newyears:

Bombs > Sanae. :V

(Well, to be precise, Bombs > "Anything in MoF that isn't Kanako's final spellcard")

I need to download MoF. I do like bombing things.

Bombs so good.

I wanna seeee ZM's EoSD entry!! Raykitty~, can we accept late entries with a -1 penalty or something?

You can also bomb on pretty much everything in PCB that's somewhat challenging, so ZM should at least be able to reach Yuyuko by just abusing the bombs. Unless you have trouble with Chen or something >_>

Also, I need to 1cc SA before I can unlock Extra, and I can't even beat Rin... :(

The issue with MoF Sanae is that her spells are actually really easy. Heck, I'd go as far as say that Aya's easiest spell (imo her final one) is tougher than Sanae's toughest spell (imo her first boss spell). The reason why this makes Sanae so annoying is because I have no qualms about bomb-spamming Aya's spells, whereas Sanae's easy spells make me keep attempting to capture them, which tends to unexpectedly kill me at some point or another.

It doesn't help that pretty much all of Sanae's spells require quite a level of precision. While I have a lot of confidence in my micrododging skills, moving just a little bit more than I intended results in death. If this is due to my glitchy keyboard though, I'll definitely have to get a new one!

I wanna seeee ZM's EoSD entry!! Raykitty~, can we accept late entries with a -1 penalty or something?

Sorry, not for the draft. There's nothing stopping him from publishing a replay anyway, though. :newyears:

You can also bomb on pretty much everything in PCB that's somewhat challenging, so ZM should at least be able to reach Yuyuko by just abusing the bombs. Unless you have trouble with Chen or something >_>

Bombing non-spells to oblivion is expensive, though.

Also, I need to 1cc SA before I can unlock Extra, and I can't even beat Rin... :(

Right, there was that. :newyears:

The issue with MoF Sanae is that her spells are actually really easy.

No. Just no.

The only of Sanae's spells I can consistently capture is her last. Everything else she throws at you is just bullshit impenetrable walls of bullets on Hard and above, and even on Normal the sheer level of precision required to get through her spells unscathed does not qualify for "easy".

Well, I specialize in micrododging, so that level of precision is perfectly fine with me. I think, on average, I tend to capture all but one of Sanae's spells, but that one usually kills me because my confidence keeps me from bombing.

Her penultimate spell is probably an issue if you're not using ReimuB. I always used to capture it because ReimuB clears it before the second wave reaches her, until this one time where I actually did NOT have enough Power (because I bombed a lot), and the second wave seemed to wall me.

At least, the Day the Sea Split should be fine, right? The only problem is that the water might force you to move vertically, but that's not too bad...

Finally SA Hard 1cc, f yeah

...using ReimuC for some reason, not ReimuA

Rin is nuts. Also, Utsuho's non-spells, while laughable on Normal, are actually dangerous on Hard wtf

"I'm sure you can dodge all the rain falling down, right?"

DAMN RIGHT I CAN

At least, the Day the Sea Split should be fine, right? The only problem is that the water might force you to move vertically, but that's not too bad...

On Normal, yeah. On Hard I tend to screw it up because Sanae spams too many daggers.