• Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

I wonder if I myself can 1cc MoF.

You heard what I said. If you spend your bombs well, you can easily reach Kanako without any significant dodging skills required. Whether you can beat her, though, is another story.

Should I play on easy just to get the hang of everything?

Because Normal noms me ded.

I would strongly discourage that. If you start getting comfortable with EASY MODO, you'll have a harder time getting your previous Normal skills back, let alone improve for Normal Mode.

What I would suggest instead, is to try Hard or Lunatic Modes. Set small goals for yourself, like trying to clear Stage 1 without Continues, and then trying to clear Stage 2, etc. The difficulty will be much harder, but that's good in this case, because you don't have to go through 2-3 stages of easy stuff before you get to the challenging part, letting you directly practice on the tough stuff. And then, once you get sick of Hard/Lunatic's insane difficulty, you can change back to Normal, where you'll likely have a much easier time with it.

Tch...you're just saying that to be nice.

That would mean I would have an easier time beating Flandre.

Character relations is a factor. Kalas-chan had motivation to play with Flan-chan. You have motivation to impress Sanae.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

I would strongly discourage that. If you start getting comfortable with EASY MODO, you'll have a harder time getting your previous Normal skills back, let alone improve for Normal Mode.

What I would suggest instead, is to try Hard or Lunatic Modes. Set small goals for yourself, like trying to clear Stage 1 without Continues, and then trying to clear Stage 2, etc. The difficulty will be much harder, but that's good in this case, because you don't have to go through 2-3 stages of easy stuff before you get to the challenging part, letting you directly practice on the tough stuff. And then, once you get sick of Hard/Lunatic's insane difficulty, you can change back to Normal, where you'll likely have a much easier time with it.

Character relations is a factor. Kalas-chan had motivation to play with Flan-chan. You have motivation to impress Sanae.

Huh, play on hard to practice for normal? Interesting...

Am I? You said you got to stage three in MoF easily, while I'm having trouble getting by stage one without dying. So... yeah.

Heh. You have a point. I'll do my best.

You heard what I said. If you spend your bombs well, you can easily reach Kanako without any significant dodging skills required. Whether you can beat her, though, is another story.

After some practice, I believe I can defeat Kanako.

And that's true. Proto so smart.

After some practice, I believe I can defeat Kanako.

zm movin up in life

should I poke more fun at proto with another analysis of his replays

My replays probably aren't the best stuff to watch for relatively inexperienced players. Too many silly deaths. Then again, it also goes to show you that Touhou games can still be cleared even if you make silly mistakes like those.