• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

I think a draft where you pick the difficulty like before is better

also back off ive been wanting to host one since laast one

yeah

rock paper scissors bitch

I'm fine if it's SA or DDC Easy, I can clear those.

neat

Enoshima-san, when you see this...

What's DOJ anyway?

a game in the dodonpachi series(another series of bullet hell shooters), Out of the ones I've played it's easily my favourite. Although it's nothing like touhou. It's scoring basically relies on a chaining system where you have to kill an enemy before the chain bar depletes(in upper left hand corner for player 1). You should use your laser on bigger enemies because it stalls the chain bar I believe and you can milk it for more "hits". Granted the reason why I hate this scoring is because you have to memorize everything to score really well. (I.e if you screw up even a little bit you lose your chain, and for score you have to pretty much play this game in an exact way which IMO is awful)

Also when you do stuff such as chain enemies, point blank enemies and stuff like that it fills up the hyper bar(upper left hand corner again) and when you use a hyper you get stronger for a temporary period of time and your chain goes up like crazy but enemy bullets get much faster in that period of time and when the hyper ends rank is higher. Hyper items appear as this asteroid type of thing.

There are two main versions of the game. WL and BL. Basically BL is slightly easier and in the second loop the game doesn't take away your lives which makes it much easier to 2-ALL BL than WL. Basically to reach the 2nd loop(much harder version but easier to chain and you face the true final boss) you have to meet one of these requirements

1:not die at all during first loop

2:not bomb at all during the first loop

3:collect all of the bee medals I believe? (sorry not sure about this one)

It's also known for being pretty hard and i'd say the first loop is about equivalent to some of the higher touhou hard modes while 2nd loop is easily UFO lunatic hard(on BL). I'd probably consider white label 2-ALL to be above ufo lunatic because of all your lives being taken away.

Edited by Junk

[5:30:49 PM] Frelia, nyu: ZM 1cc'ing UFO Hard was actually the biggest thing that made me go like "Oh shit people are improving"

[5:31:16 PM] Frelia, nyu: I mean sure favorite game etc but that shit was jarring
[5:31:24 PM] Vincent ZM: ...Jarring? X_X
[5:31:35 PM] Sajed Haque: [5:31 PM] Frelia, nyu:
<<< ZM 1cc'ing UFO Hard was actually the biggest thing that made me go like "Oh shit people are improving"
...and me 1ccing so many Extras and a few Lunatics were meaningless, eh?
[5:31:57 PM] Frelia, nyu: [5:31 PM] Sajed Haque:
<<< ...and me 1ccing so many Extras and a few Lunatics were meaningless, eh?
You were on break, those don't count.
[5:31:58 PM] Frelia, nyu: <:3c
[5:32:04 PM] Sajed Haque: Also, Fera, you've improved a lot yourself
[5:32:13 PM] Sajed Haque: I have a lot of your old first-Normal-1cc replays
[5:32:14 PM] Frelia, nyu: Also I mean jarring as in
[5:32:22 PM] Frelia, nyu: it took me a shitload of time to even consider UFO Hard
[5:32:35 PM] Sajed Haque: You've improved a lot since then
[5:32:43 PM] Frelia, nyu: and this guy just goes "yeah I could've captured Hard Maelstrom"
[5:32:49 PM] Frelia, nyu: and I'm like :'D
[5:32:56 PM] Vincent ZM: ^^;
Edited by -ZM-

The only games where I habitually bomb are SA, UFO, and DDC, haha. SA because Stage 5 before Rin, UFO because Ichirin can go and stay go, and DDC because it gives you so many.

But I'll try. As soon as my SA addiction is undone

I try but I screw up Stage 4 a lot.

The rest isn't bad but I rarely have enough lives.

> PCB Stage 4

lrn2stream

No, seriously, it's just almost pure streaming. Also, the part after the hexagram fairies and before Lily White is a section that's easier if you go pacifist (i.e. don't shoot). It still involves streaming though. If you still can't handle it, just spam bombs. SakuyaA has more than enough of those.

Edited by Formina Sage

You lose out on all kinds of points/life extend if you pacifism, but it sure beats dying to the exploding spinners, I suppose.

Aye. Extends are important later on.

In my Hard 1cc of PCB I got today (I used SakuyaA boo I'm gonna do one with MarisaB), I got my final extend at Resurrection Butterfly at the very end and 1cced with 2/2. lol

I just made it to Philosophy of a Hated Person. I'm getting closer.

How do you do Genetics of the Subconscious?

EDIT: Got to Subterranean Rose (phase 3), and almost captured Genetics of the Subconscious, if not for one silly bomb.

I'd like to know how to do PoaHP, though. I can't figure it out.

Edited by Iceflare