• Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
    • Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

Yeah, I figured as much. Hence the suggestion to try attempting to unlock Imperishable Shooting.

Yeah, I never got it to work with anyone else except Reimu (in Border Team). Other human characters or youkai don't seem to work.

Hmmm, okay... I plan to watch your replay tonight anyway, so I'll learn your approach from there.

The stay-in-the-center-and-move-very-little approach? I heard of it, but I never got to pull off a capture that way. Especially because the aimed red arrowheads would get really annoying that way. Still, though, since I did hear of this approach, I expect it should be reliable enough if you can master it.

My own approach, as I said up there, is just letting the red bullets guide you. When you see red bullets being generated, try to follow its arc. The red bullets will end up curving in a way that you'll find yourself avoiding them naturally. And the blue bullets will always miss you so you don't even need to look at them. The generation of the red bullets is completely static and seems to follow a clockwise sequence. There's no major random component to this spell, so you can just learn consciously or subconsciously learn how to deal with the spell to secure consistent captures. Since you're constantly moving through this approach, the red arrowheads don't become much of an issue. You may have to consciously misdirect them while you're moving, but that shouldn't interfere with this approach.

tl;dr Simplied Explanation: Move around in a clockwise circle/rectangle but control your timing and speed based on the red bullets being generated. Ignore the blue bullets. Misdirect aimed red bullets while still maintaining the circle.

Here, here, and here. All teams cheesing FoFS (besides Border), capturing in the case of Scarlet and Neatherworld, and timing out for Magic.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Moving on from this IN stuff...

LoLK demo coming soon. :D

I know HYYPPE. Just need to get these silly exams over with and then I'll just play TH15 demo all day XD

Here, here, and here. All teams cheesing FoFS (besides Border), capturing in the case of Scarlet and Neatherworld, and timing out for Magic.

Whoa, thanks! Alice is sooooooooo weak >_>

I'll likely abuse this if I try IN Ex again (likely not happening, since I already cleared it with the four shot types that I care about).

LoLK hype hype hype

HYYYYYYYYYPE's indeed. It's a painful wait man. Dunno why I'm so excited considering I haven't played these games in a while.

Whoa, thanks! Alice is sooooooooo weak >_>

I'll likely abuse this if I try IN Ex again (likely not happening, since I already cleared it with the four shot types that I care about).

Alice could use a buff, yeah. But she survived through time out, which is better than dying!

who else is going for the demo luna 1cc tomorrow XD

Not me

I don't even know where to get demos

lost a potential 900+ run which left me at 852m

dammit I'm shit

I dunno. Actually not looking forward to MOF scoring now that I found it has this "all or nothing" feeling to it. (i.e one death you might as well restart)

if you fuck up more than two or three times (fucking up once ruins a run if you're going for WR), you're screwed

Well regardless, I'll submit the 852m MoF Hard run. I'm okay with it.

Better than dodonpachi I guess.

Hmm I'll probably be playing easy then for score right now.

I'm hoping this system allows for a lot of flexibility and isn't too restrictive.

VX30YYl.jpg

I hate lasers

Oh, but on Mokou, I have to say one of my favorite Touhou moments was when she suddenly respawned after a clear and gave me a taste of Imperishable Shooting.

Edited by Space Flower

36 tries on normal

might as well maso the whole day on lunatic PD mode tommorow

Edited by Pukuriripo