• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Also, Glaceon, I should probably point this out. Your sig quote "Courage is not being fearless. It is the ability to keep going in spite of your fear." is really great and I like it a lot. But... placing that within a Mokou theme is probably the least fitting location to place such a quote...

I love TD and how it forces you to be perfect. <3

agreed unironically

forcing you to be perfect is good though cuz it probably has the easiest danmaku of the windows games.

also mamizou's theme is actually the best song in any touhou game, I'm not joking, and people who don't like the ULiL remix are wrong boys with wrong opinions peace

agreed unironically

forcing you to be perfect is good though cuz it probably has the easiest danmaku of the windows games.

also mamizou's theme is actually the best song in any touhou game, I'm not joking, and people who don't like the ULiL remix are wrong boys with wrong opinions peace

how to recreate mamizou's ulil theme:

• just roll your ass over your guitar for 4 minutes rapidly
  • do it
  • sounds exactly like it

now i have a goodass ass but i don't think i can twerk hard enough to play a guitar solo that hot

if the arrangers for mamizou's ulil theme can do it

u can do it

tfw my musical career consists of two semi-decent midi files I made once and if you gave me all of silver forest's equipment I could still make a better fighting game remix of cosmic mind than them.

failed IN FinalB 1CC (marisa/alice team). a cool thing was when I was given basically a full second to death bomb during a stupid death vs. Reisen and still didn't somehow which reminds me why I stopped trying to play touhou in the first place.

captured Keine's LW though which was cool

did PCB normal 1CC with ReimuA. resurrection butterfly was hype as fuck cuz i got there with no lives no bombs and 986/1000 points

I actually failed PCB 1CC a bunch with SakuyaA last time I tried proving once again that even though Sakuya is easy mode for resources I still can't fucking win with her for some reason. from now on I'm going back to using the only true good playable character to use in touhou games, my homegirl Reimu Hakurei.

Edited by Prims

failed IN FinalB 1CC (marisa/alice team). a cool thing was when I was given basically a full second to death bomb during a stupid death vs. Reisen and still didn't somehow which reminds me why I stopped trying to play touhou in the first place.

captured Keine's LW though which was cool

(marisa/alice team)

You're doing it wrong. I'm not joking when I say that even Marisa Solo is better than Magic Team (Marisa/Alice) imo.

And yeah, IN does provide a long window for firing deathLastSpells (not quite deathbombs) during boss spells. Failing to actually fire one is really sad, I know the feeling. Interestingly, I still sometimes pull off 1ccs in runs with stupid mistakes like that (while failing to 1cc runs with less stupid mistakes).

Congrats on Keine's Last Word capture though!

did PCB normal 1CC with ReimuA. resurrection butterfly was hype as fuck cuz i got there with no lives no bombs and 986/1000 points

I actually failed PCB 1CC a bunch with SakuyaA last time I tried proving once again that even though Sakuya is easy mode for resources I still can't fucking win with her for some reason. from now on I'm going back to using the only true good playable character to use in touhou games, my homegirl Reimu Hakurei.

I'd say PCB ReimuA is another example of "doing it wrong", but you got the 1cc so congratulations! Did you capture Resurrection Butterfly or did you secure the Extend and spend the resources?

For the SakuyaA failures, by any chance, do you generally end up losing way too much to Merlin's opener? That's usually the part that kills SakuyaA players (and the only part that's significantly more threatening for SakuyaA than for other characters).

Sticking with Reimu isn't a bad idea, since she tends to have at least once decent shot every game, though my preferred shot type for each game usually isn't a Reimu shot (MoF and TD are exceptions). Reimu is pretty lame on MS though, I would advise you to pick someone else if you play MS.

Edited by Formina Sage

Also, Glaceon, I should probably point this out. Your sig quote "Courage is not being fearless. It is the ability to keep going in spite of your fear." is really great and I like it a lot. But... placing that within a Mokou theme is probably the least fitting location to place such a quote...

Oh, the quote has been there since I started using a lot of Link themes, I believe. I just never actually got rid of it since I liked it so much as well. So it kinda wound up being a permanent part of my sig regardless of theme.

Sakuya A really suffers from a lack of precision when micrododging, imo. Personally, I recommend Reimu B over Reimu A, since Reimu A has trouble hurting things, but good job~!

Part of me wants to 1cc UFO Hard with every shot type, just like how I've done with MoF Hard...

I have the SanaeB Hard 1cc already, which I've gotten 3 months ago.

I think I'll use MarisaA next.

Edited by ZM.

Part of me wants to 1cc UFO Hard with every shot type, just like how I've done with MoF Hard...

I have the SanaeB Hard 1cc already, which I've gotten 3 months ago.

I think I'll use MarisaB next.

do it

Edited by Junk

yeah I just secured the 1up @Proto. resurrection butterfly feels like it shouldn't really be that hard but for some reason i have trouble telling where the red butterflies are gonna hit.

merlin is dumb yea

what's the problem with PCB ReimuA? the remark about sticking with Reimu was just me being silly but generally I prefer using her because playing without homing is annoying. that said I'll probably be using Marisa/Nitori for SA whenever I attempt that, don't know about the other games.

Edited by Prims

I think she's slow and her damagae sucks and stuff.

sakuya A is generally considered the best for survival obviously but is apparently really awful for score. It's why I plan to never use her again.

Edited by Junk