• Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
    • Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

SA scoring on luna sounds fun but below it's again that all or nothing feeling which I hate. PCB and IN sound the most interesting to me even if I have no idea how they work.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

I keep resetting cuz I can't seem to get past Parsee "My Easiest Spellcard Is My Last One" Mizuhashi without at least one stupid death, should I just stop worrying about it and go onwards without resetting anyway

or maybe I should just bomb harder, I really hate bombing early on in games where you lose power though cuz I feel it makes me more likely to die to attacks where I'm prone to stupid mistakes since I can't end them as fast

probably I'm gonna take a break for now either way, 2hu more like 2hard.

Please don't say things like that without much basis. >_>

MoF ~ Literally based on how fast you kill things, no graze bonus, some portions lack enemies just to drop your faith, like the end of Stage 1. Better than UFO/TD though.

SA ~ Scoring system of the gods based on grazing, you can autocollect with graze, increase PIV with graze, and the PIV multiplier doesn't reset when you die even if the base value does. This works well together, imo.

UFO ~ Too gimmik for me. UFO's distract from killing things

TD ~ Again too gimmik, especially considering my resource conservation inclinement.

instead zun needs to make a system with a faith bar except you can only kill big enemies to stall the faith bar also there won't be enough items so the faith bar will drop but to prevent this you need to suicide in places to stall the bar, you should have to do this alot (I wonder if anyone will actually get the joke)

"ZUN should just make a Cave game, because I hate anime girls, and fun" - Junko "Named Himself After A Danganronpa Character" Cocoshima

"ZUN should just make a Cave game, because I hate anime girls, and fun" - Junko "Named Himself After A Danganronpa Character" Cocoshima

it's not a cave game :>

also they made this fangame mystical power plant and the ura loop is basically a cave game and it didn't look fun at all.

ZUN should let raizing or cave make the stages but then ZUN make the bosses (and scoring system) Would be best touhou game.

although both companies are pretty much dead so it's never going to happen ;~;

Edited by Junk

might as well throw in the forbidden scrollery chick on art and have U2 Akiyama arrange all the music I love U2 Akiyama

I think ZUN soloing everything is the main charm of the Touhou series but that's why I'm not a shmup player!!!

~sarcasm~ annie

hey now Super Marisa World is a great game if you hate yourself and like to spend time desiring death IRL

Since I've played this game, this is 200% true

It also helps frustration, depending on which version you're playing.

I keep resetting cuz I can't seem to get past Parsee "My Easiest Spellcard Is My Last One" Mizuhashi without at least one stupid death, should I just stop worrying about it and go onwards without resetting anyway

or maybe I should just bomb harder, I really hate bombing early on in games where you lose power though cuz I feel it makes me more likely to die to attacks where I'm prone to stupid mistakes since I can't end them as fast

probably I'm gonna take a break for now either way, 2hu more like 2hard.

still wanna know if yall have any basic SA advice, I am bad at video games.