• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

I can't even beat ExPatche. Royal Flare too much for me, pls you're supposed to be anaemic

Well, she did say the weather was good on that day

Fera but you're the best at Touhou here. :<

Actually, I'd still put RAYKITTY~ at that position.

I'm the worst and yet I beat Flandre.

What does that make me

You can be super amazing when you have proper motivation, like preventing Flan-chan from getting bored. Otherwise, well...

Royal Flare is insane. Just bomb it. :/

^

(Kalas-chan bombed to it too, of course)

You can be super amazing when you have proper motivation, like preventing Flan-chan from getting bored. Otherwise, well...

^

(Kalas-chan bombed to it too, of course)

That was kiiiinda mean, but okay.

Well, right now my goal is to see Utsuho and Koishi, so yeah.

Royal flare is stupid. Don't try to time it out or anything, just bomb.

B-But muh perfect clears.

I have no idea why I cleared SA Extra, on that topic. I don't even like Koishi that much. Maybe I just like the game itself. Hmmmm, Koishi. Koisheep.

TNMLi76.png

Huh, oh, where was I? Oh yeah. Also Raymond is still better than me for having cleared pretty much everything on Hard or higher. And PoFV.

I don't like PoFV, regardless of how much Proto tries to convince me otherwise. Gah.

Zzzz.

So about that challenge I accepted. :newyears:

Bleh

It's like some magical force is preventing me from getting that No Miss Clear I was going for. I always either die a random death of stupidity during one of the stages, run out of Power against Aya, or screw up Mountain of Faith. Always.

Something I just noticed: the mercy invincibility you get when deathbombing in MoF is a lot shorter than the invincibility you get when bombing normally.

This fact just screwed over another No Miss Attempt. <_<

where can i download/get anyone's LP =A=

Somehow i cant figured out how to survive laevateinn @_@

Kalas and Proto just saved me when I was in despair.

i..im sorry i wasnt there to help that time..

Bleh

It's like some magical force is preventing me from getting that No Miss Clear I was going for. I always either die a random death of stupidity during one of the stages, run out of Power against Aya, or screw up Mountain of Faith. Always.

>50M above me

Sheeeeeei-- I can't play right now I gotta draft some junk to submit in a few hours.

And then I'll be too lazy to go back to MoF anyway since SA-Aya is actually fun now. You win this round, vampiyah!

That was kiiiinda mean, but okay.

But when you do have the motivation, you can beat me easily! I was praising you!

Well, right now my goal is to see Utsuho and Koishi, so yeah.

Good luck with that. My motivation to free Okuu from her insanity hasn't helped me prevent her transformation into a sun.

Royal flare is stupid. Don't try to time it out or anything, just bomb.

Is there anybody who is insane enough to try that?

B-But muh perfect clears.

This is an Extra Stage. Do you seriously think you can perfect clear an Extra Stage?

I have no idea why I cleared SA Extra, on that topic. I don't even like Koishi that much. Maybe I just like the game itself. Hmmmm, Koishi. Koisheep.

TNMLi76.png

Koishi~ <3

Huh, oh, where was I? Oh yeah. Also Raymond is still better than me for having cleared pretty much everything on Hard or higher. And PoFV.

I don't like PoFV, regardless of how much Proto tries to convince me otherwise. Gah.

At least 1cc SoEW >_>

Bleh

Page isn't loading for some reason. Not sure how you run out of Power against Aya though. Her first spell gives you at least 1.00 Power, and her non-spells are lame. So is her last spell, if you get stuck with 0 Power for that.

where can i download/get anyone's LP =A=

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45976 Edited by Railgun

But when you do have the motivation, you can beat me easily! I was praising you!

Good luck with that. My motivation to free Okuu from her insanity hasn't helped me prevent her transformation into a sun.

Is there anybody who is insane enough to try that?

Koishi~ <3

Didn't seem like it. :c

Refer to above. Although I have trouble geting past Yuugi so...

I know I was my first few tries...

My Koishi.

Edited by Locke Cole

Page isn't loading for some reason. Not sure how you run out of Power against Aya though. Her first spell gives you at least 1.00 Power, and her non-spells are lame. So is her last spell, if you get stuck with 0 Power for that.

Yeah, the replay archive seems to have issues lately. Waiting a few minutes tends to work.

And I sometimes run out of Power against Aya because I tend to bomb twice right before the boss fight (the first one is for survival, the second one is more to collect all the point items the ravens drop), and while her non-spells aren't exactly difficult, I have a history of screwing them up in completely awe-inspiring ways. :newyears:

And I only have an about 50% capture rate of her final spellcard for I don't really know why. It probably doesn't help that it speeds up near the end, though.

Yes, I still have trouble with some Normal Mode spellcards despite 1ccing Hard and above, leave me alone D: