• Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
    • Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

Probably because Reimu isn't quite as strong as SlashSpam!Youmu.

Actually, I wasn't spamming slashes? I find myself doing more damage purely unfocused.

But you captured even Score Desire Eater? Wow, that one's, like, absurdly ridiculous on Hard. I only managed to capture the Hard Mode version once ever with Youmu, and only with 00.55 left on the timer. xD

Uh, I was talking about Normal Mode spells. I didn't capture Score Desire Eater (Hard). It has curved lasers >_>

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

So, after RAYKITTY~ brought it up, I decided to try capturing Hard Mode stuff with Youmu. Yoshika, Seiga, and Tojiko are complete. All I have left for Futo is her final spell. That thing looks impossibly difficult with Youmu >_>

All I have left for Futo is her final spell. That thing looks impossibly difficult with Youmu >_>

After about 20 or so attempts, I realized that I don't have to restrict myself into the super-tiny area. I was able to capture it shortly after that.

Sadly, I only had two of Miko's spells unlocked in Hard Mode (both of which were really easy). Maybe I should actually give TD Hard Mode a serious attempt...

Futo's last spell is the easiest senpai!!!oAo

How come you cant elegantly graze sucextremely small circling gaps =.= (lunatic mode have 2 parts tho)

So I played TD and got up to.stage 5 before biting it.

I'm.confident in this run.

Whoa, that's quite a lot of progress in so little time.

Are you abusing Trance to double the value of purple spirits? If not, please do that. It'll help you get more Extends.

Btw, what the hell was Aya's third spell?

Illusionary Domincance? It's a survival spell, where you basically need to survive for 16 seconds. You can't damage Aya or anything. I'd classify it as high-density criss-crossing micrododging survival, which can get really tough.

Futo's last spell is the easiest senpai!!!oAo

How come you cant elegantly graze sucextremely small circling gaps =.= (lunatic mode have 2 parts tho)

Relevant: I was using Youmu. Continuously firing charged slashes is very difficult while I'm trying to dodge all the cards while moving with the small area that I was walled in.

Note that I did capture it after I learned that I don't have to be in the extremely small area.

Also, while Futo's last spell is easy with any shot type other than Youmu, I wouldn't call it her easiest, because her other spells are all lamer.

Illusionary Domincance? It's a survival spell, where you basically need to survive for 16 seconds. You can't damage Aya or anything. I'd classify it as high-density criss-crossing micrododging survival, which can get really tough.

That spell was like...

Automatic favorite MoF character

Whoa, that's quite a lot of progress in so little time.

Are you abusing Trance to double the value of purple spirits? If not, please do that. It'll help you get more Extends.

It was my first time playing it in two years, I impressed myself

I was, I think, and, iirc, I got up to Yoshika and maybe midboss Seiga without dying. I'll send you a replay if you want.

I hate Aya I hate Aya I hate Aya

Wow, at least you're reaching Aya!

HM so mean.

Has playable Futo and Miko and Mamizou but no Tojiko. ;n;

Tojiko isn't very popular due to the fact that her only dialogues are during that one Miko spell.

That spell was like...

Automatic favorite MoF character

Ooooh, you're gonna love Murasa then!

It was my first time playing it in two years, I impressed myself

I was, I think, and, iirc, I got up to Yoshika and maybe midboss Seiga without dying. I'll send you a replay if you want.

Sure, if you want me to analyze it, though you don't seem to have much issues with survival, heh

if it's non-H you can go trawling through the gensokyo.org translations

or you could read one of the danbooru comic pools (I like Hang in There, Kogasa-san (Mizuki Hitoshi) and Finnish 4koma (Setz) myself)

if it's H you're not getting any from me here (PMs are totally cool)

well i found LOTSA DOUJINS in dynastyscans.org just now

only few of them is H, so it's safe ^.^

low of Rinnosukexanygirl shippings guaranteed

I remember there was one Yamame doujin that was particularly tearjerker

I like Rinnosuke x 2hu ships mostly as just a joke, they're amusing

except Rinnosuke x Sakuya come on that's like white hair perfection Youmu pls go