Favorite themes eh?

Rumia's Battle theme

Seiga's Battle theme

Miko's Stage and Battle theme

Tenshi's theme

Grimoire of Alice

Love-colored Master Spark

Mitori's battle theme

A lot of others I can't think of atm because I just ran a looot.

Remilia's battle theme

Youkai Mountain

U.N. Owen (who DOESN'T like it)

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Hm, you picked up the wrong color of UFO token in Stage 2. Like I said before, when that happens, try to summon a rainbow UFO instead of collecting red UFO tokens from scratch. To do so, you need one token of each color - so usually, if you already had at least one red token before you picked up the wrong one, it'll be a blue token if you picked up a green one, and a green token if you picked up a blue one. Good judgement on playing it safe and not trying to grab tokens when it's too dangerous, though!

Also, like I said in your draft run, don't stop shooting when you bomb! A single bomb should be able to finish off almost any spellcard in the game if you just keep shooting while it's active.

Although I see that you actually did keep shooting when you bombed against Ichirin, so good!

Looks like greed got the better of you during the second half of Stage 4. Dying three times in a row is very unfortunate - if in doubt, ignore the tokens when there's too much going on. If you can't tell apart the bullets from all the same-colored items dropping around them and are afraid of getting hit by bullets you didn't even see, it's okay to bomb, too.

Against Murasa's first spellcard, take note that she always aims the anchor at you - so if you plan ahead a little bit, you can misdirect it where it won't bother you in order to have a clear shot at Murasa.

Overall, you're definitely getting better, but you really need to bomb more! The overwhelming majority of your deaths wasn't to the bosses, but to the stages themselves - it's good to be confident, and it's also good to avoid bombing if you're just practicing, but if your goal is to actually beat the game, make use of those bombs! You get new ones whenever you die, but only if you actually used them!

By the way, did you know you can skip text if you don't want to read it over and over again? Just hold down C (or whatever button you assigned to it if you're using a gamepad).

Also, having never played UFO on Easy, I'm quite surprised how trivial the differences compared to Normal Mode are. The non-spells look a bit easier, yes, but the actual spellcards have absurdly trivial changes for the most part (the umbrellas in Kogasa's first spellcard simply don't leave bullets when shot? Really, ZUN?). I guess not having to deal with Sinker Ghost is interesting, though.

anyways anyone want to list out some of their fav songs from touhou so i can add it to my youtube playlist of songs?

In chronological order of the games the songs are from:

Strawberry Crisis!!

Young Descendant of Tepes

Septette for the Dead Princess

Faith is for the Transient People

Heartfelt Fancy

Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye

Last Remote

Hartmann's Youkai Girl

The Tiger-Patterned Vaisravana

Fires of Hokkai

Heian Alien

Legend of the Great Gods

A Small Desire's Starry Sky

Dullahan under the Willows

Bamboo Forest of the Full Moon

Reverse Ideology

Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

Primordial Beat ~ Pristine Beat

Hm, you picked up the wrong color of UFO token in Stage 2. Like I said before, when that happens, try to summon a rainbow UFO instead of collecting red UFO tokens from scratch. To do so, you need one token of each color - so usually, if you already had at least one red token before you picked up the wrong one, it'll be a blue token if you picked up a green one, and a green token if you picked up a blue one. Good judgement on playing it safe and not trying to grab tokens when it's too dangerous, though!

Also, like I said in your draft run, don't stop shooting when you bomb! A single bomb should be able to finish off almost any spellcard in the game if you just keep shooting while it's active.

Although I see that you actually did keep shooting when you bombed against Ichirin, so good!

Looks like greed got the better of you during the second half of Stage 4. Dying three times in a row is very unfortunate - if in doubt, ignore the tokens when there's too much going on. If you can't tell apart the bullets from all the same-colored items dropping around them and are afraid of getting hit by bullets you didn't even see, it's okay to bomb, too.

Against Murasa's first spellcard, take note that she always aims the anchor at you - so if you plan ahead a little bit, you can misdirect it where it won't bother you in order to have a clear shot at Murasa.

Overall, you're definitely getting better, but you really need to bomb more! The overwhelming majority of your deaths wasn't to the bosses, but to the stages themselves - it's good to be confident, and it's also good to avoid bombing if you're just practicing, but if your goal is to actually beat the game, make use of those bombs! You get new ones whenever you die, but only if you actually used them!

By the way, did you know you can skip text if you don't want to read it over and over again? Just hold down C (or whatever button you assigned to it if you're using a gamepad).

Also, having never played UFO on Easy, I'm quite surprised how trivial the differences compared to Normal Mode are. The non-spells look a bit easier, yes, but the actual spellcards have absurdly trivial changes for the most part (the umbrellas in Kogasa's first spellcard simply don't leave bullets when shot? Really, ZUN?). I guess not having to deal with Sinker Ghost is interesting, though.

I think I facepalmed when I accidentally grabbed the wrong UFO, haha. I should've summoned a rainbow UFO, but oh well, not a big deal to me. Better luck next time regarding that.

I don't know why I stop shooting whenever I bomb. Guess it's just a habit I gotta break.

Bombs ARE there for a reason...

ANd thanks for the text tip.

Welp

This was interesting.

04848af2-976f-4587-be34-1c5404b56773_zps

[spoiler=rest] 2. Yukari Yakumo

2. Suika Ibuki
2. Kaguya Houraisan
2. Utsuho Reiuji (Okuu)
8. Marisa Kirisame
8. Remilia Scarlet
8. Yuyuko Saigyouji