FE names irl

Dragoncat

Since FE characters often have normal everyday names, you're bound to run across a person with a FE name. Or a place...

capture_by_rubydragoncat-d844tps.png

I kid you not, I live 7 miles from that little town. I have to go through it to get to the nearest Walmart...that brown O + M building? Seen it in person. There was a building that had "home of an underground environmental hazard" spray painted on it. Apparently nobody took a picture of it and put it on the internet. I'd do it myself but it's since been painted over. True story!

And there was a Heath and a Boyd in my school. So...yeah, can anyone add to this? Have you seen a FE name irl?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kyle is the first thing that comes to mind

Yeah I think there's a few Kyles around here. I don't know any personally but I think I've heard the name floating around.

Forgot in the OP that I know a Vanessa.

I have an Uncle Robin and an Uncle Geoffrey. My dad's name is Matthew. My sister's name is Erica (close enough to Eirika?). One of my parents' friends is named Frederick.

Can't think of any more at the moment.

Frederick has his own town in Maryland. lol (there is actually a town named that there)

I recall seeing a shop here in my town called Anna's (quite a coincidence there, lol). There's also one called Ross. :P

I've seen the name Kellam somewhere around here too, I think at some church.

I have a cousin named Amelia, a cousin named Amy, my brother had a friend named Kieran, my brother himself is named Daniel, my stepdad calls my mom Cath (because her name is Catherine), and that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Oh yeah, we can't forget one big one: Ford. The car company. Haha. Although FE's character has an E on the end to make it Forde. :P

Ah, and I just remembered my cousin and uncle both named George (pronounced the same as Jorge).

Edited by Anacybele

I recall seeing a shop here in my town called Anna's (quite a coincidence there, lol). There's also one called Ross. :P

Ross is a chain of stores. I believe it's a clothes store. And lol at the Anna's...

There's Daniels here too. That's one of the Tellius merchants, right? Forgot about him. He's not as memorable as Aimee.

Oh and Matthews. I'm forgetting a buttload, arent I?

Edited by Dragoncat

ephraim (often with the same spelling) is a reletively common jewish name(i know several), simply because it was the best rominization of the name of a biblical character(one of the 12 tribes of isreal) Heck, i know at least 2 "ephraim joshua"s, because joshua is the name of a biblical character from the tribe of ephraim.

I know a Vanessa, a Ross, a Seth, and a friend of mine has a cat named Hector, although that probably doesn't really count. Also knew a guy named Eli, although it wasn't short for Eliwood as far as I know.

Eli is the name of a biblical character. (the high priest at the beginning of the first book of Samuel), and hecter is the name of an (awesome) trojan hero who gets killed in the illead. FE has a lot of other biblical/classical references, and lots of real instances of FE names are just people named after the same reference.

Janne (as in the substitute of Nanna) is actually my name. It's really inevitable to come across instances of FE names in real life, due to how many games and characters there are and how much IS tends to use European names.

Uh, I know an Amelia, Kyle, Josh(ua), and Leanne at school, I have a teacher with a last name of Navarre, Rolf and Horace roads (I think they also meet at an intersection). My last name is Kent.

I know a Hector, my mom's middle name is Lyn, and my grandfather on my mom's side's first name is Rod (Sounds kinda like Roy). And also, one of my uncles is named Ike

Edited by Mastergabe2000

Yeah, he's one of the merchant twins in PoR. Jorge and Daniel. They along with Muston and Aimee join Ike's party to supply his group with weapons and supplies in exchange for protection. It's at chapter 7 or 8. I forget which one.