It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

Well, there was this instance where I got downvoted a lot for some reason. I mentioned my mom having been the one to get me my Zelda Amiibo and that I decided to keep it later. They called me a spoiled, ungrateful brat. I wasn't ungrateful at all, I appreciated that my mom tried to please me. She just happened to get an Amiibo I didn't want at the time. She mistakenly thought it was hard to find. But no, nobody on Reddit would listen, they just kept saying I'm acting spoiled and ungrateful.

That might be what did it, though I wasn't trolling or anything at all. But yeah, I'll just keep posting comments. It's all I can do.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there was this instance where I got downvoted a lot for some reason. I mentioned my mom having been the one to get me my Zelda Amiibo and that I decided to keep it later. They called me a spoiled, ungrateful brat. I wasn't ungrateful at all, I appreciated that my mom tried to please me. She just happened to get an Amiibo I didn't want at the time. She mistakenly thought it was hard to find. But no, nobody on Reddit would listen, they just kept saying I'm acting spoiled and ungrateful.

That might be what did it, though I wasn't trolling or anything at all. But yeah, I'll just keep posting comments. It's all I can do.

That's pretty much the nature of the Internet -- there's almost always a bad seed in every social site there is, just like how you'd rarely find a video on YouTube that doesn't have a dislike on it. Any social/media sharing site can be cancerous just as illustrated with this guy's videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/JelloApocalypse

Edited by Roflolxp54

^Yep, I saw that! I got a Marth already, of course, but others who still need one, keep the 29th and TRU in mind!

I started training my Ike Amiibo in Smash! I wanted him to be the first of my Amiibo since getting an official Ike figure was practically a long-time dream for me and he's just that awesome, so yeah. :P

I nicknamed him Kael, after one of my Tellius OCs. Kael is Ike's son in my headcanon, so with me playing as Ike and leveling up the Amiibo with that name, it's like Ike really is training his kid! ^^ I also put the Sigurd palette on "Kael" because Kael himself actually has a blue cape. lol So far, he's level 6 and I've taught him basic stuff like blocking. Next up, I teach him my combo strategies with Ike.

After I finish with Ike, Luigi will be next because Luigi. <3

Honestly, I'm not even that big of a fan of Captain Falcon. I knew he was rare, so I took the amiibo while I had the chance XD. It a great decision though, I haven't seen one since!

Robin looks awesome, you've definitely been hit by the luck! I'd like to get Lucina too, but not as much as I do Robin. Ness, I don't think I'll ever see him.

Import from Play-Asia. It's how I've got mine. They sell it for 24.99 with free shipping!

[spoiler=Marth release 5/29 confirmed for Toys R Us]HPkqVbd.jpg

Iwata. THANK YOU!

At last, people can get these without having to be ripped off for them. Thanks, Iwata! Lets kill these scalpers. ^_^

^Yep, I saw that! I got a Marth already, of course, but others who still need one, keep the 29th and TRU in mind!

I started training my Ike Amiibo in Smash! I wanted him to be the first of my Amiibo since getting an official Ike figure was practically a long-time dream for me and he's just that awesome, so yeah. :P

I nicknamed him Kael, after one of my Tellius OCs. Kael is Ike's son in my headcanon, so with me playing as Ike and leveling up the Amiibo with that name, it's like Ike really is training his kid! ^^ I also put the Sigurd palette on "Kael" because Kael himself actually has a blue cape. lol So far, he's level 6 and I've taught him basic stuff like blocking. Next up, I teach him my combo strategies with Ike.

After I finish with Ike, Luigi will be next because Luigi. <3

I've called him Greil JR since he is his son.

------

I've found a tip to get easy equipment from your amiibos to befit your creations to the very best. Do 8-Players smash and use 8 amiibos to combat each other. Do this for a few days and you should get some good negative 80ish equipment, especially the Risky Respawner/No Guard stuff. I've got 3 critical equipment by doing this and gave a double Critical Hit Capability with good 40-50ish attack to my Navarre and Mia characters to make them befitting for swordmasters! Try it! It's the most convinient way to getting the equipment.

Best ways to get equipment in the 3DS version...

Best-Classic 7.5-9.0 with slot trick, or amiibos.

2nd-Smash Run and get first place with your customs.

Best ways to get equipment in the Wii-U version...

Best-Amiibos

2nd-Crazy Orders game (Use this for it...

-Quick Bat Swing

-KO's Heal Damage/First Striker Equipment

-Start battles with a Home Run bat)

I've got Risky Respawner 70-80ish equipment often after getting through round 30 once! Quitted and took the loot of course and won! Try it!

These are the most effective methods to have them befit your character customs and created fighters.

Edited by Pan_Chan

I do need to get more custom moves. I did All-Star on hard using Ike after Duck Hunt Dog (was the last character I needed to unlock) showed up when I did a match against my Ike Amiibo, and got a bunch of custom parts, but none were custom moves, argh. I got a Mii hat and some equipment instead. I ought to go give Trophy Rush a few runs. It gives you custom stuff as well as trophies. And I don't have a lot of trophies either. :P

Edited by Anacybele

OH YEA I ordered a Charizard from Game.co.uk. It arrived last night and Lexi was sooooooooo happy about having a new Amiibo to add to the collection :)

I do need to get more custom moves. I did All-Star on hard using Ike after Duck Hunt Dog (was the last character I needed to unlock) showed up when I did a match against my Ike Amiibo, and got a bunch of custom parts, but none were custom moves, argh. I got a Mii hat and some equipment instead. I ought to go give Trophy Rush a few runs. It gives you custom stuff as well as trophies. And I don't have a lot of trophies either. :P

I got all 376 custom moves on my own primarily via Classic mode using the Home Menu trick (Home button scum until you get the custom items stage reward). You don't really need to play at high intensities (I generally played no higher than 5.0) but may take a few tries. As usual, best to use the character you're trying to get custom moves for.

If you have 20-30 USD dollars you're willing to blow and have the physical copy of the 3DS game, you can get a Powersaves device to automatically get all custom moves, hats and outfits.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Oh yeah, I forgot about that Home button trick. I might try that. Trophy Rush is fun though. :P

I don't think i want to use money just to get all the custom stuff, but thanks. lol

So, I decided not to give my Ike Amiibo any equipment. His only custom move is Paralyzing Counter, but I would like to give him Aether Wave and Close Combat as well when I get them. He's fine with regular Eruption even though I put Furious Eruption on one of my custom Ikes.

$28.## Pit import through Play-Asia (not a preorder, it's in stock).

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-pit-re-run/13/708pzb

For those of y'all looking for Pit for your collection and dont mind paying 2x MSRP in total to actually get it

Nice that all those are nicely priced now. Makes me feel better about possibly missing the Meta Knight restock. His prices will likely go down too and I can get him for a decent price regardless!

Edited by Anacybele

*i updated the list a tiny bit too*

Any other rares like Ike, Shulk, Marth, Lucario and KingDDD are $45+...ridiculous

Ness is $36.

Edited by Sara.

What? That's weird, last time I saw them on Amazon, their prices had gone down to like $35. Dedede was like $25, free shipping.

Edited by Anacybele

Times change quickly in the world of amiibo, young EmblemQueen.

Speaking of amiibo, Marth came in. Though..he has a bent corner on the box...:(

[spoiler=Trade me your perfectly boxed Marth Amiibo :D]

52af6dce13.jpg7dde6cd97b.jpg

c03444e774.jpg

a583f6a9b5.jpg

Yeah, but this was only last week... xP

Your Marth's face looks a bit better than mine. D: But mine has a slightly straighter sword... :P

Edited by Anacybele

Trying to get my hands on a second Marth is proving to be an ordeal. Though, I think I struck gold with a DDD<-> Lucario trade that should be shipped tomorrow. If that's the case then I've got my hands on 32/36 american boxed smash amiibo between what I have and what I've paid for and I'm just awaiting shipment for (missing WFT/Villager/Pit/Mac).

With those two Ikes if I don't use them for trading, then I'm probably gonna host another giveaway or two here on SF.

Me and my friend call him Best Teammate. One time when we were playing Classic, a Diddy computer fighting with us pushed my friend as he was charging Ganon's uptilt, making the attack hit the enemy. What a pal~

Hopefully I'll have time to make a mad dash over to Best Buy after getting Jigglypuff from Target. But, unless there is actually a sizable restock (lol at that ever happening) and not the tiny thing Marth got, I'm sure the Meta Knights will already be gone by that point.

http://shop.j-subculture.com/items/detail/14DB66176E5DAD0

900b32a269.jpg

So with shipping, $22 Villager (Murabito) from here to your door in 2 weeks. I've ordered from them and they're trustworthy, as many others can claim.

It's not gonna get much better than this unless there's a re-release of the egghead

http://shop.j-subculture.com/items/detail/B578DFC10210D78

53b3317199.jpg

$23 WFT, second verse same as the first.

[spoiler=Total with Shipping to America: $48]5a51c4eceb.png

Edited by Sara.