It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

That reminds me, isn't Dark Pit coming out soon? Got a feeling that will be even rarer.

Though I do want a Dark Pit amiibo if only for the sole purpose of putting his amiibo in Sm4sh and naming it "Pitoo"

Yes.

That's what I'll do too. XP

Although, it is likely that I'll have to get Palutena from a scalper. Dark Pit...'ll have to be imported!

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She didn't trade me any amiibo for MetaKnight yo

Yeah, this. Sara offered to pick it up for me and send it out just like that. As long as I sent him the money he paid for it, of course. :P Which I did!

My Silver Mario should be here today, it's out for delivery. ^^ I don't think I want to order from Hastings again though, other places are much faster (particularly Amazon because Prime).

amazon.co.uk and .de had a huge marth restock that happened and was up for a few hours. Got mine and I hope it looks better than my Merth. If it looks better, I'll probably sell my old one to another person.

bripKPD.png

There be gold and silver in my collection now. :D

11401191_891027294295223_261442625428749

11108863_891027317628554_368605820812922

(I dropped a hair on Silver Mario here by accident though... >.<)

11406784_891075434290409_548723108844011

Sorry for some of the blurriness... I took the pics a bit too fast, I guess. >_<

Holy craparrow-10x10.png, that collection (and I'm sitting here in front of my screen with no amiibo XD).

Edited by Nym

So I updated my Amiibo Catelogue spreadsheet, and man I've shelled out way too much money for these things.

I'm missing a US Boxed WiiFit Trainer/Villager and I'm so close...I'm hoping the rerelease for Australia implies that the US is getting one as well.

Edited by Elieson

Holy craparrow-10x10.png, that collection (and I'm sitting here in front of my screen with no amiibo XD).

Ha, if you think mine is that surprisingly big, go see pics from those who have collected every or almost every currently released figure. :P Mine is still getting big now though, I admit!

So I updated my Amiibo Catelogue spreadsheet, and man I've shelled out way too much money for these things.

I'm missing a US Boxed WiiFit Trainer/Villager and I'm so close...I'm hoping the rerelease for Australia implies that the US is getting one as well.

Dang, Sara, you're dedicated! I know I've spent quite a bit myself, but I don't care! I love these figures enough to pour a mountain of money on them. <3

Still, I'm curious about how much I've spent total, so I'm gonna go into MS Excel and make a spreadsheet too!

I wanna post a picture of myself bathing in the many Ike amiibos I own but that's gonna be really lame

I mean, how would I take a selfie in a bathtub? That's risky to have a phone so close to a water source !

@Ana, go ahead and just Copy/Paste my sheet into your Excel~!

Ah, thanks, but I already just finished typing it all in myself and calculating all the money I spent. XD

Some of it was estimated though, I didn't keep my receipts from when I shopped in stores. Totaled to roughly $353. :o

I put $0 for Zelda and Smash Luigi because they were gifts. ^^

Amiibospreadsheet_zps4j0lqvxl.png

I added tax too. lol That's why some prices there say $13.04 and others don't. The ones that say $12.95 are the ones I bought from the Exchange I work at. Exchange shopping is tax free!

The only one's I have are Marth and Link

The only one's I really want now are Lucina, Shulk, Ike, Rosalina, Robin, and if I can get one yarn Yoshi.

Edited by Bankai

ubDoRV.jpg

*Giggle*

I've spent less than you on these things. It's nice to get only the things that you want utmost.

-----

Every other that is blank are either ones that I could not get for retail (This would be you, Lucina), or do not care about (Everything but Lucina which I won't get unless for retail)!

-----

The only ones I want now are...

If all else fails...(Last resorts if no luck from retailers...)

-----

*Only for retail(Want, but not desirable)

**Importing(Want)

***From a Scalper(Extremely want)

*Lucina

**2nd Robin

**Dark Pit

***Palutena

**Dr. Mario

***Zero Suit Samus

**Ganondorf

***R.O.B

**Mr. Game and Watch

**Duck Hunt

**Mewtwo

***Lucas

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

ubDoRV.jpg

*Giggle*

I've spent less than you on these things. It's nice to get only the things that you want utmost.

-----

Every other that is blank are either ones that I could not get for retail (This would be you, Lucina), or do not care about (Everything but Lucina which I won't get unless for retail)!

-----

The only ones I want now are...

If all else fails...(Last resorts if no luck from retailers...)

-----

*Only for retail(Want, but not desirable)

**Importing(Want)

***From a Scalper(Extremely want)

*Lucina

**2nd Robin

**Dark Pit

***Palutena

**Dr. Mario

***Zero Suit Samus

**Ganondorf

***R.O.B

**Mr. Game and Watch

**Duck Hunt

**Mewtwo

***Lucas

A good chunk of my expenses comes from the 22 duplicates :...)

Anyway, if anyone can get a hold of an extra Marth (preferably a Marth over a Merth), I'd be willing to pay a bit extra.

I mean, not like $30+, because otherwise I'd just be on eBay instead of here, lol, but like maybe $20 + shipping, if need be.

A good chunk of my expenses comes from the 22 duplicates :...)

Nearly a $1000, holy crap.

I think it's more sad that I dreamed about seeing an English trailer of the new FE game and Ryouma had the biggest appearance in it... xP I'm not THAT fond of the guy yet! lol But I do think he's hot. <3

Anyway, I've had a few dreams about Amiibo myself though, so don't worry, Silver. lol

...Is it sad that I had a dream last night that I went to a Toys R Us and it was filled with Lucina, Robin, and Pit amiibo?

Yes. I had one too, i hate myself

And I realized that almost half my amiibo were like gifts, so that bit was nice. I'VE CALCULATED MY AMIIBO SPENDING COSTS:

(Ana I hope you don't mind, I used your layout for the excel chart! It was easy and simple, so thanks!)

oh8SfyA.png

The Robin / Rosalina that I was talking about pages ago were not bought by me. That was my mother :)