It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nin-Nin.co.jp or whatever has them listed at 690 Yen ($5.54). Other places or official sources indicate that they're running about $2.40 per pack.

Bundles look like a thing...who knows what might be in place for the AnimalCrossing3DS. It will include a few cards? It doesn't say how many.

Also there is no proof that they're random, I just threw out the idea since it's a relatively unmarked pack but the backside might have specifics.

b19978b2aa.jpg

Edited by Elieson

Actually, this JP Nintendo Direct video might enlighten us, if someone can translate this properly:

674d3d9276.jpg

**Edit**

It does apparently translate something to "Mystery Pack"

Edited by Elieson

Why can't Nintendo do something like making massive card sets like they did in a sweepstakes with the Kid Icarus AR cards (which, as far as I know, had poor distribution, though that didn't really matter as people uploaded scans of them into the Internet and that the cards didn't really have too much use as AR cards).

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28-rp0

GAMESTOP HAS IKE WOOO GOGO

Click Add to Cart. It'll bring you to a weird page, but then just click your Cart to make the purchase transaction.

Free Shipping for 2 Amiibo

*Edit*

GS.com crashed.

**Edit**

Back up

Edited by Elieson

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, June 1, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, June 1, 2015 - No reason given

DubPost damnit internet

Edited by Elieson

So, here's pics of my collection. I know it's small, but they're all I wanted. :)

[spoiler=My amiibo]untitled_by_pegasus2013-d8vlxab.jpg

[spoiler=amiibo close up]amiibo_close_up_copy_by_pegasus2013-d8vl

I used part of the box as a display case:

[spoiler=amiibo display]amiibo_display_by_pegasus2013-d8vlxeh.jp

Very nice. I like how you kept the amiibo box cutouts to display them wish I would have thought of that!

Yeah, the paint on her left hand where her bare fingers and gloves meet looks smeared together. I recall Kingddd's Lucina being particularly noticeable.

Are Lucina's badly colored gloves a common thing?

Mine is smeared a little bit but its barely noticeable and I can only see it I look at it really close without getting my eyeball stabbed by the sword.

Generally, hands that are holding/touching something are a tad messy, though only really noticeable if you look really closely. My Robin looks like he has claws on the hand that's holding his tome...lol But you can't really tell unless you look closely.

Also, my Charizard just came in! Can't wait to turn her into Charla. ^^

Jsubculture.Com's Japanese Mac&Capt just arrived. Neat!

Shipping trades to buff up my collection:

Ana's MK

Lucina <-> Pit

Robin <-> Little Mac

I'm two amiibo away from a complete smash NA boxed set :)

Too bad the Post Office's internet is down.

Edited by Elieson

I'm awaiting confirmation on them. Worst case scenario I'll hold on to them for future trades. Two Marth for MK trades fell through the cracks and or I'm waiting for confirmation replies.

On the flip side, postage came back up. Ana I PMd you your tracking number, due on Thursday

My Wave 4 Order from Gamestop came in, and coincidentally the Captain Falcon I ordered on Ebay from Japan a few weeks ago also came in today. It was nice that all my Amiibo happened to arrive at the exact same time, although I'm going to need to work on making a bigger display for all of them.

Got my Inkling Girl today (I don't even have Splatoon lol). A friend got a Marth for me and is still holding onto it for now, but I'll have it when I next see him. And the hunt for Lucina continues...

Currently looking for an Inkling girl but none of the online stores in Canada are offering cheap shipping and most of them require 50 bucks or up for free shipping. I checked Indigo and they're offering 25 bucks for free shipping but I don't know what to include with that 9 or so extra dollars. Can't find a good deal at this point. None of my local stores have it in stock either.

Also my used JPN Lucina amiibo is still up for offers if anyone wants it.

Edited by kingddd