It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they do. Marth is getting a restock. Japan is getting a few restocks. More Ike and Dedede are on the way to fill leftover preorders (like mine). My store only got one Diddy Kong the first time around, so a restock on him wasn't surprising. Yet, at the same time, it kinda was. :P

Yeah, they do. Marth is getting a restock. Japan is getting a few restocks.

Well, yes, I know about those, but I didn't know about, like, completely random restocks.

I should go stop by Target. Maybe they'll be a treat or two waiting for me...

The common amiibo (which Diddy Kong is one of) get periodically restocked. A store in my town recently got additional stock of Zelda, Luigi, Sheik and Diddy Kong.

Huh. You're positive that you and your mom won that Rosalina auction? Did you look at the seller's rating? I make sure to buy from sellers that have a 100% satisfaction rating, which the one I bought my Rosalina from did.

I wish I could help you more, Carter, as you deserve your Rosalina Amiibo as much as any Rosalina fan! But I don't know what else to say...

I'm 100% we won the auction! He even emailed us saying he would ship it once we payed. And then we got a confirmation email from eBay themselves saying the the seller shipped the item. The seller had a 100% feedback thing, and the comments on his items were positive.

The weather might play a role in this too, though. Up in New Jersey, we've been getting some pretty rough snow and rain constantly.

I'll give it one more day, but Thursday / Friday is when something is up.

Mkay, good that you guys made sure of that stuff. True, weather can always play a role in delaying stuff, and this winter has been particularly bad, I hear. But good idea, give it another day or so and contact the seller. If he/she doesn't know what's up, then the only one who can be blamed is the mail carrier.

And I certainly hope your package didn't get lost! Believe me, that kind of thing sucks, especially if it's something you paid for. This happened to something my late grandma tried to send me a long time ago. She was so upset that it went missing before it could get here. :(

I wanted to wait too, but Rosalina was one of the ones I REALLY wanted, and my Ike getting delayed to spring just made me really craving to just get others as soon as I could. I guess I'm kind of envious and jealous that a lot of other collectors managed to find a bunch while my collection remains tiny... Link, Toon Link, Luigi, and an unwanted Zelda. :(

And I'm still waiting for an opportunity to pick up Yoshi and Pikachu from my work. We have a ton of Yoshi and I don't see him anywhere else.

Target was where I've got mine although haven't seen him in any other retailers. (Trust me. I've checked like 20 other stores and there were none. I'm just grateful that I've got this without having to pay an inflated price on it!)

Thankfully, I got both Ike and Shulk preordered through GameStop and both arrived basically on time.

I've got my Ike for 12.99 too. :D
My pre-order was successful! ^_^

Ike's scarcity is likely due to port strikes on the west coast of the US. In fact, most of Wave 3's rarity is probably due to that. Hopefully, whatever dispute caused these strikes gets settled quickly. Nintendo will probably make more Ikes when they can ship them here more easily (and probably more of the other rares, even the Wave 1 and 2 ones, too, since now they have an idea of how large the market is for them).

Yeah.
We need enough of these things so scalpers can take a hike. D:

I haven't had any opportunities to shop in a while. :( My mom went out yesterday and said she should've taken me though. She was at Walmart too, and I could've asked about reserving a gold Mario there.

My Rosalina should arrive Wednesday or Thursday. I also wish preorders for wave 4 would open already, I want Robin!

...And having to know the confirmation date as soon as possible, so I can pre-order Robin, Ness and Lucina right away!

I hate that pee colored stand too, but I got Link because the Spinner in Hyrule Warriors. No pee stand was going to stop me from using my FAVORITE WEAPON IN THE SERIES IN SUCH AN AWESOME GAME, HELL YES THANK YOU AONUMA AND DEVELOPERS. :D

Also...

Look who just got here for me days early!

10380916_845098258888127_162822355999170

I wasn't expecting this until Thursday, maybe Wednesday. But it's MONDAY. I'm not complaining though. Rosa and Luma can now go hang with my Luigi. ^^

Yay!

No one should be denied getting Rosalina for those who want her!
ys3yo0.gif
Getting Toad is my number one priority now!

I didn't make that Ike sprite, but thanks, I really love it too. ^^ (I made Kieran though!)

And yeah, Rosalina looks really awesome for one of the human characters (who simply can't look as good as the others due to being super detailed and complicated and all, but I think they look good enough. ^^). The people that make these things did a great job on her! Luma is as adorable as ever too. <3

I need to replay my Super Mario Galaxy games now. This is making me want to. :P (of course, I still won't touch that Grandmaster Galaxy Daredevil run in the second one. Never again, after how nightmarish it was to beat it even once. >_<)

I've never played them. Though, I should. But...I did see a vid of Rosalina reading some fairytale to one of her Luma's. It was ^_^.

omg you're so lucky! Congratulations!

Now all I have to do is sit silently until mine comes (hopefully later today, latest possible is tomorrow). COME ON ROSALINA DON'T LET ME DOWN!

If it was ordered father away and having an under shipping method...=(
I hope that you get yours as soon as possible.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/572524295135604736

Confirmed for late April restock for the Marth Amiibo.

There aren't exactly positive reactions to this either. -.-

Nintendo should stick with the idea that games that write data to the Amiibos should get their own line. This way, people wouldn't have to buy multiples of the same Amiibo in order to not have to delete any data. I'm going to have two different Luigi Amiibos, for example, in case I want to play with him in Smash as well as Mario Party 10.

Thank god that only Mario Party 10 and Smash writes amiibo data.

Yes, Rosa is pretty. ^^ And Luma is cute!

And yeah, Codename Steam just has you scan the FE Amiibos and they join your team. And if they fall, you can just scan them again to revive them!

That's after you reload another round of the stage. Since getting a Game Over is impossible otherwise.

Erm, well the new Luigi amiibo (or any Mario amiibo) is released for the "Super Mario" series, NOT specifically for Mario Party 10. Also, Luigi actually belongs to the Mario series. To have Marth, Ike, Robin, or Lucina labeled under "Codename Steam" would not make sense.

Is why that I'm only getting Luigi 2 since he looks alot more proffessional than his smash one. <3

Well either way even if they are only restocked in Japan hopefully more people here will have the opportunity to import at a somewhat reasonable price. Some amazon resellers that are based in the US but sell imported Japanese stuff usually are not too bad.

Thank god.
So the prices on amazon+ebay don't go insane on these things.

Miyamoto did say that E-Reader cards would be given for those who didn't get their hands on an amiibo that's no longer available. But...the point of getting these things is mainly for their figurines.

11043302_845564185508201_883579002992702

Great collection! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Amiibo-Super-Mario-Kinopio/dp/B00S674U64/ref=sr_1_95?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1425491735&sr=1-95&keywords=amiibo

Some Toad amiibos are here if you want it...

It's Japanese version as Gamestop and amazon are already all out

.http://www.amazon.com/Toad-amiibo-Wii-U/dp/B00S7O6R9E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425491841&sr=8-1&keywords=toad+amiibo

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/toad-super-mario-amiibo-figure/120252

All gone!

I really hope that Princess Daisy and Chrom get an amiibo. I'll be there long before the stores open if they do/pre-order straight away.

Edited by PuffPuff

Thanks, PuffPuff. :)

That's after you reload another round of the stage. Since getting a Game Over is impossible otherwise.

Ah, well then, I better not let Ike die when I add him to my game!

Also, dang, the Sheiks and Megamans that were at my work are already gone. o.o

Edited by Anacybele

Day 3, No Rosalina!

Hmm, I'm quite convinced it has something to do with the weather now. I contacted the seller about 5 hours ago, he replied saying he would call the mail carrier people. Oh boy, I hope she gets here soon, yesterday was supposed to be the day!

Day 3, No Rosalina!

Hmm, I'm quite convinced it has something to do with the weather now. I contacted the seller about 5 hours ago, he replied saying he would call the mail carrier people. Oh boy, I hope she gets here soon, yesterday was supposed to be the day!

If you're on the East Coast its definetely weather related its very icy and slushy out there.

Ah, well in that case, I'm prepared for the worst. New Jersey's been having snow + rain for the second day in a row now... it's extremely slushy and gross.

And because of that, all everyone's been talking about in school was 1. avoiding testing (we're in the middle of PARCC) and 2. having a snow day tomorrow. Hopefully the snow day pulls through, because we're the ONLY (like literally) district in New Jersey who has only had 1 snow day so far.

Every time I go to school, I hear others complaining about other districts getting days off... it's like their superintendents (or whoever makes decisions) is much more lenient. Literally every single time WE have a delayed opening, THEY have a DAY OFF. And if we have a full day, they're likely to have a delayed opening (just like yesterday).

I hope to bombarded with enough snow to keep off school, but not enough to delay Rosalina even further :(

I'm thinking of spending a little of my birthday money on Amiibos. 8U I really want a Rosetta Amiibo if they continue to be hard to get and expensive, so I might go for her first. Especially if I do import, since I have the Japanese Smash 4, so a Rosetta would make more sense to get. I hope I can find one below $50 eheh...

I'm thinking of spending a little of my birthday money on Amiibos. 8U I really want a Rosetta Amiibo if they continue to be hard to get and expensive, so I might go for her first. Especially if I do import, since I have the Japanese Smash 4, so a Rosetta would make more sense to get. I hope I can find one below $50 eheh...

It doesn't matter if the game and amiibo are not from the same region. They will still be compatible with each other.

86601fcc8f.png

Well...it looks like this isn't going to get resolved anytime soon. -.-

4ac92f6eb3.png

aa3ad7d0f5.jpg

Well that was fast

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Mario%20Gold%20amiibo&cat_id=0

Just checked...

Not available right now!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/nintendo_of_america_suggests_that_fans_hoping_for_a_gold_mario_amiibo_should_head_to_walmart_stores_on_20th_march

They're selling out as fast as they even get put up. Doubt if I'll ever find one. lol

Thanks for letting me know, Nintendo.

pqexe9.jpg

My Shulk and Link just came in the mail yesterday and this is so awesome. Cuz, I'd kill for a Shulk. Especially after just finishing his game! (Received Today!)

-----

9GhGy7.jpg3Kt5nU.jpg5vytN1.jpgxFjC8V.jpg1jILpM.jpg

Can't help it. Love the shipping of the trio. :D

QZuBak.jpg

Complete collection thus far...
Only
-Robin
-Villager(Ordered)
-Ness
-Lucina
-Peach Ver 2(Pre-Ordered!)
-Luigi Ver 2(Pre-Ordered!)
-Toad(Pre-Ordered!)
-Gold Mario
left to go. Looking for Walmart today, so I can be at the store 2 hrs before they open up. I must get this (Gold Mario) for 13 dollars.
EDIT: ...Annnnd I've just sent my e-mail to Walmart to let me know exactly when that these will be in stock. If I don't get one, I'll get a regular Mario Ver 2 amiibo and spray paint it gold! :D
Edited by PuffPuff

That article was from almost a month ago though, and the port strikes HAVE been resolved.

I won't be able to go to a Walmart at midnight just before the release of the gold Mario... I have to work the next day and there's no way either of my parents will drive me out there at that hour. But Nintendo seems to have hinted that the preordered ones are just a fraction of what will be available in stores, like a small fraction, so hopefully I'll be able to stop by after work and get one.

Edited by Anacybele

43bb6292f5.jpg

lolhahaha

Yea i'm sure people are breaking down the doors at Toys R Us and Gamestop, just beggggggging for that Luigi and Bowser amiibo...

43bb6292f5.jpg

lolhahaha

Yea i'm sure people are breaking down the doors at Toys R Us and Gamestop, just beggggggging for that Luigi and Bowser amiibo...

Lol yeah I hope thats just a general advertisement to my knowledge Bowser, Luigi, and Yoshi are all in ample supply.

I just saw it, Nintendo confirmed on Facebook that the gold Mario preorders are just a small fraction of what will be released on the 20th! THANK YOU, BIG N. ^^

I have good shot of getting one after all! Sucks to you scalpers selling these for $100!

Taco: They probably will be, don't worry. It's the Mario gang, lol. Luigi is also seems to be the most popular of them all (yaaay!) as well, as I find his merchandise sold out or almost sold out a lot compared to Mario and Peach stuff (and believe me, my collection of Luigi stuff was never easy to come by!). And every poll I've seen for Mario vs Luigi or favorite Mario character has Luigi winning, usually in a landslide if it's against only his bro.

Edited by Anacybele

I just saw it, Nintendo confirmed on Facebook that the gold Mario preorders are just a small fraction of what will be released on the 20th! THANK YOU, BIG N. ^^

I have good shot of getting one after all! Sucks to you scalpers selling these for $100!

Taco: They probably will be, don't worry. It's the Mario gang, lol. Luigi is also seems to be the most popular of them all (yaaay!) as well, as I find his merchandise sold out or almost sold out a lot compared to Mario and Peach stuff (and believe me, my collection of Luigi stuff was never easy to come by!). And every poll I've seen for Mario vs Luigi or favorite Mario character has Luigi winning, usually in a landslide if it's against only his bro.

lol

I'm going to leave at 11:00PM and wait out all night until 7AM which that's when it opens in my area. Had to take two buses to find it and am glad that I can have a shot at getting one of these for 13 dollars. Glad that they are providing enough. Because they know that these would sell out in an instant.

43bb6292f5.jpg

lolhahaha

Already saw a few of both of those Luigi amiibos and Bowser ones as well as Toon Link when I've stopped by Walmart today!

Edited by PuffPuff