Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the Super Mario series Amiibos don't come out until the 20th. xP

No.

The Smash versions of them. xP

No no, I thought you meant that you had left for Walmart tonight to try getting a gold Mario. lol My bad.

And that image is just mistakenly using the wrong Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser. :P

lolhahaha

Yea i'm sure people are breaking down the doors at Toys R Us and Gamestop, just beggggggging for that Luigi and Bowser amiibo...

it's called lying to make the prduct look good

and makes me feel like i'm lied too 8[

or something

Besides that, on a serious note

holy damn

i was able to pick myself up a Megaman amiibo

i'm not stressing when i think it's one of the best looking amiibos yet

it's faithfulness and attention to detail on how Megaman looks in the game is astounding

not to mention i'm a sucker for that gloss paint on Megaman

looks really amazing

recommend it a lot/10

EDIT: since this is also the post your amiibo collection thread

[spoiler=MEANWHILE AT SHOCKMASTERS CROWDED AS FUCK DESK]

oNzm0Br.jpg

Edited by Shockmaster

So, guys, there's now a rumor that Splatoon is getting its own Amiibos.

All I can say is...ew. I have zero interest in this game (imo, it looks stupid, and I'm not really into shooters anyway), I was hoping to hear about a Zelda line next to go with Zelda Wii U. But hopefully, this rumor is false.

it's called lying to make the prduct look good

and makes me feel like i'm lied too 8[

or something

Besides that, on a serious note

holy damn

i was able to pick myself up a Megaman amiibo

i'm not stressing when i think it's one of the best looking amiibos yet

it's faithfulness and attention to detail on how Megaman looks in the game is astounding

not to mention i'm a sucker for that gloss paint on Megaman

looks really amazing

recommend it a lot/10

EDIT: since this is also the post your amiibo collection thread

[spoiler=MEANWHILE AT SHOCKMASTERS CROWDED DESK]

oNzm0Br.jpg

Nice Peach and Zelda! And your Ike will be arriving soon, no?

EDIT: It's finally Friday! Hopefully my Rosalina will arrive today, it's been 4 days!

Edited by Carter

I'm hoping I get my Ike on the 20th when the SMB series Amiibos come out, but I'm not getting my hopes up that high. I can't believe how unlucky I was here... I've had that Ike on order since Dec. 8th, and I bet you anything that some people that ordered him later than I did got one. Really no fair. What happened to first come, first serve, Nintendo?

Although, I did see that some people got even more unlucky, and had their Ike orders get lost in the mail. But this is why I set my preorders to be picked up in the store rather than shipped to my house.

My dad's surgery a few days ago set me back on getting a box to ship Ike out to sock with. Stress has been huge. I'll be shipping him to add to the Socky collection tho

Sock has a nice lil collection~

EDIT: It's finally Friday! Hopefully my Rosalina will arrive today, it's been 4 days!

Thanks!

should be arriving some point before the end of the week, yep!!

oh my, Rosalina looks really nice, hope yours gets in today1

My dad's surgery a few days ago set me back on getting a box to ship Ike out to sock with. Stress has been huge. I'll be shipping him to add to the Socky collection tho

oh no! :c

hope things go well for ya elie, stress is the worst

I'm hoping I get my Ike on the 20th when the SMB series Amiibos come out, but I'm not getting my hopes up that high. I can't believe how unlucky I was here... I've had that Ike on order since Dec. 8th, and I bet you anything that some people that ordered him later than I did got one. Really no fair. What happened to first come, first serve, Nintendo?

Although, I did see that some people got even more unlucky, and had their Ike orders get lost in the mail. But this is why I set my preorders to be picked up in the store rather than shipped to my house.

Dang, I know that sucks. My brother's Ike was delayed until spring too. We ordered it on the December 29, though. So, that's understandable. But your situation is just plain awful :(

Aww, hope your dad feels better soon! I remember when my mom had surgery. Except, I was 11 or so, I felt much more scared than I probably would currently.

Thanks!

should be arriving some point before the end of the week, yep!!

oh my, Rosalina looks really nice, hope yours gets in today!

She does, doesn't she? The mail comes today at 4 PM EST, so I'm hoping for the best. For the past 2 days, I was stalking the mail carrier, and my neighbors would look through my window, I'm just sitting there staring at the mail guy XD.

Edited by Carter

The Marth behind that one has a straight sword though... :P

Dang, I know that sucks. My brother's Ike was delayed until spring too. We ordered it on the December 29, though. So, that's understandable. But your situation is just plain awful :(

Yes, it is... -_- Ike was the one I wanted the most because of how much I love the guy. I made sure to order him nice and early and this happens... But I'm doing my best to be patient and am glad that I'm getting him at all.

I hope your Rosalina gets here today though, she's really awesome looking and I've found her enjoyable already despite not having used her with a game yet.

And Sara, I hope your dad is fine too! I remember when my dad was having heart trouble and it turned out to have been caused by a thyroid gland issue. He had to take a bunch of medicine for awhile, the poor man. And he still has to periodically go back to the doctor to make sure the problems don't come back. I still worry a bit for him because, you know, heart trouble...

She does, doesn't she? The mail comes today at 4 PM EST, so I'm hoping for the best. For the past 2 days, I was stalking the mail carrier, and my neighbors would look through my window, I'm just sitting there staring at the mail guy XD.

heh

the Rosalina hype is indeed real

heh, that sounds silly

gotta be patient, man

XD

He's in recovery at home right now, but with a fever (unexpected). He had surgery on his spinal cord, which gave him about a 70% survival. He made it obvs, which is a good sign! Now it's just the matter of his neck recovering/ and his back..stabilizing

He'd say Do I look like I'm on my knees praying? Tell that kid with the funky hair that I'm fine, and I'll build him a house.

That's literally what he always says to my friends when they wish him well with "prayers". It's some joke that my grandfather made when i was little, and it just sticks. The fact that he said that yesterday highlighted his confidence in his physical state.

I appreciate the support though :) Dunno about him. He's some headstrong short tempered italian. You know...'EY DO'NY! He'll be alright! The stress we all felt was prior to the operation, with a fear that he'd die during the operation. Making it out of the operation alive gives him like a 97% life rate not counting other unknown complications (which don't really exist). Based ANNA gives us two RNG rolls, so we're in good shape~

heh

the Rosalina hype is indeed real

heh, that sounds silly

gotta be patient, man

XD

Just checked my mail!

Still, no Rosalina amiibo :( HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THIS GO? I'M WAITING!

BUT, my Smash CDs came! Much better quality than the YouTube uploaded soundtracks. There's not every single soundtrack... but holy cow, "Xenoblade Chronicles Medley" and "You Will Know Our Names" sound so lovely.

And yeah, Peach, Rosalina, Captain Falcon, Fox, Diddy Kong, Pac Man, Charizard, and Little Mac made it onto the back cover (the silhouettes)!

Shulk, Ike, Olimar, Greninja, Ganondorf, Pit, Dedede, and Yoshi made it onto the inside cover! No ZSS or Zelda... but I'm here for the music, not the cover! I bet they would've looked awesome though.

It's a bit hard to pick and choose, since the names are "Track 1", "Track 2", etc. And when you click on it, the title is in Japanese.

Ike is pictured on one of the CD covers? Yet none of his games' music is in them. I looked at the list of songs that the CDs have. None of my favorites are in them. :(

Dang, you still didn't get that Rosalina Amiibo? That's just really sucky. :(

He'd say Do I look like I'm on my knees praying? Tell that kid with the funky hair that I'm fine, and I'll build him a house.

That's literally what he always says to my friends when they wish him well with "prayers". It's some joke that my grandfather made when i was little, and it just sticks. The fact that he said that yesterday highlighted his confidence in his physical state.

I appreciate the support though :) Dunno about him. He's some headstrong short tempered italian. You know...'EY DO'NY! He'll be alright! The stress we all felt was prior to the operation, with a fear that he'd die during the operation. Making it out of the operation alive gives him like a 97% life rate not counting other unknown complications (which don't really exist). Based ANNA gives us two RNG rolls, so we're in good shape~

Heh, well its just usually what I do for friends and their families, i'm a Christian and all :P. Glad to hear how well he's doing.

Edited by Jedi

Quick question. When your Rosalina amiibo arrived, was she delivered through your mailbox, or did someone come and ring your doorbell to deliver it?

The mail lady came to the door. The box my seller sent Rosalina in was definitely too big to fit in the mailbox. So the box you get might be too.

I just mentioned the Splatoon rumor earlier. :P

So, guys, there's now a rumor that Splatoon is getting its own Amiibos.

All I can say is...ew. I have zero interest in this game (imo, it looks stupid, and I'm not really into shooters anyway), I was hoping to hear about a Zelda line next to go with Zelda Wii U. But hopefully, this rumor is false.

I didn't know about Greninja or Jigglypuff though.