It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

Went out today and every single wave 4 amiibos were literally for preorders only. No extras, no Marths, no nothing. Half of the Ness amiibos could not be fulfilled at ebgames. Our local Walmart had 3 silver Mario amiibos and some guy had to go in and hold reserve on all 3 of them. Only Pacmans were the only smash bros amiibos that were available to buy without preorder.

Not a single splatoon amiibo was available either.

Edited by kingddd

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I drove around to a few stores to see what had survived the morning rush, and..

Gamestop had a few silver marios and and couple of both inkling children.

Target had a few inkling girls and boys, and a single Pac-Man.

Best Buy had about four Pac-Man, a Charizard, and a couple of silver Marios and inkling kids.

Wal-Mart had a couple Charizards and few Pac-Man.

I didn't see the three pack, Ness, Robin, Lucina, Wario, and the squid? (Don't remember if they sell that one separately)

Edited by Tsunami922

So I drove around to a few stores to see what had survived, and..

Best Buy had about four Pac-Man, a Charizard, and a couple of silver Marios and inkling kids.

I didn't see the three pack, Ness, Robin, Lucina, Wario, and the squid? (Don't remember if they sell that one separately)

Silver Mario met the demand enough.

Already trouble than it's worth to fulfill...it at least had an average of 16 in stock in every store. Both I went to had 16.

Sara, you were right that my Jigglypuff order is okay! Cause she shipped. :D Although, when I click on track package, it says the tracking info is unavailable. Any idea why this is?

Oh, and Robin still hasn't arrived... :(

Edited by Anacybele

Sara, you were right that my Jigglypuff order is okay! Cause she shipped. :D Although, when I click on track package, it says the tracking info is unavailable. Any idea why this is?

Oh, and Robin still hasn't arrived... :(

Without a Tracking #, I would be comfortable to say that your Jigg has probably not yet shipped, or has at least, been packed but not yet been assigned a shipping tag & a USPS tracking #.

Target shipping would have a clickable Tracking button above the "Shipped" bar, which would direct you to a USPS page and let you know the whereabouts of your package(s).

c1c6a81f9e.png

But it does have a tracking number, I saw it. o.O And when I clicked the track package button, it took me to a UPS page that simply said the info is unavailable. This has happened to an order I got before though, and I still got the Amiibo and all.

Edited by Anacybele

Well here's some news:

Amazon.Com leaks posted the timeframes for when these guys would be available. Each was announced to be put out on Amazon.Com some time within a 30 minute time gap (latency and such is likely why there's a gap).

Each is available for purchase, but One-Click purchase is disabled. Also, One Per Account.

Lucina (Amazon)

•• [Alternative Link where $12.99 appears at the top of the list when available]

• Available in 1.5 Hours

• 3:30-4:00pm PDT

Robin (Amazon)

•• [Alternative Link where $12.99 appears at the top of the list when available]

• Available in 3.5 Hours

• 5:30-6:00pm PDT

Splatoon Three-Pack (Amazon)

• Available in 4 Hours

• 6:00-6:30pm PDT

Also a reminder, Marth is announced to be available through Target.com at an undisclosed time today. 3800-4000 will be available through their website. Max 2 per customer.

Marth (Target)

Unconfirmed time for availability

Edited by Elieson

Yeah, saw that info earlier. Huh.

Also, my Robin finally came! I'll have to post a pic later though, I have to get ready for the Pokemon concert. :P

I was only stating facts about them being too much that people thirst too seriously for. Even though that these won't be useful after a few years...at least it still can be used to decorate your house after it's served it's purpose. They only need to regularly buy them and not resort to stealing...and, or scalping them. That is what erks me about them.

*Giggle*

It's by my avy.

WELL Seattle's a big city!

But it does have a tracking number, I saw it. o.O And when I clicked the track package button, it took me to a UPS page that simply said the info is unavailable. This has happened to an order I got before though, and I still got the Amiibo and all.

Interesting. Then it's awaiting distribution and just chilling at the loading docks at Target Distribution.

Congrats! How's he look?

Edited by Elieson

So I drove around to a few stores to see what had survived the morning rush, and..

That was pretty much the exact situation in my area. Managed to snag Pac and Charizard. The Gamestops I went into got zero Robins and Lucinas and they only received one Ness.

That was pretty much the exact situation in my area. Managed to snag Pac and Charizard. The Gamestops I went into got zero Robins and Lucinas and they only received one Ness.

I think many GS employees kept one or two for themselves, but then again, I don't know the facts and IMO i wouldn't be bothered if a GS staff used their employee perk to keep stock for themselves.

I updated my post above with Robin/Lucina/Splattrio links that bring you to a slightly easier to interpret site

I think many GS employees kept one or two for themselves, but then again, I don't know the facts and IMO i wouldn't be bothered if a GS staff used their employee perk to keep stock for themselves.

I updated my post above with Robin/Lucina/Splattrio links that bring you to a slightly easier to interpret site

Yeah it wouldn't suprise me even though they made it sound like they didn't get any shipped to their store period.

Employees aren't allowed to hold stock for themselves, it's greedy and rude. They should be reported to their superiors if they're doing that.

Well here's some news:

Amazon.Com leaks posted the timeframes for when these guys would be available. Each was announced to be put out on Amazon.Com some time within a 30 minute time gap (latency and such is likely why there's a gap).

Each is available for purchase, but One-Click purchase is disabled. Also, One Per Account.

Lucina (Amazon)

• Available in 1.5 Hours

• 3:30-4:00pm PDT

Robin (Amazon)

• Available in 3.5 Hours

• 5:30-6:00pm PDT

Splatoon Three-Pack (Amazon)

• Available in 4 Hours

• 6:00-6:30pm PDT

Also a reminder, Marth is announced to be available through Target.com at an undisclosed time today. 3800-4000 will be available through their website. Max 2 per customer.

Marth (Target)

Unconfirmed time for availability

Bumping because Lucina's available in about 10 minutes.

WsVdKAj.jpg

Lucina came in the mail today, and I also managed to snag Puff and Falco tradebait Greninja!

Some people were outside Target and TRU since the night before... no worry about anyone in line missing the exclusives, but if you wanted Robin and Lucina, only the first handful of people got 'em. Our TRU also had some Marths. GameStop literally didn't get a single Robin or Lucina...

But yeah, I'm gonna be sitting on this Greninja for a while. I'm looking to trade him in the future, so if you want one, you know where I am.

Pics of my amiibos!

Lucina

tumblr_np50g11qQO1rhcbgoo1_1280.jpg

Charizard

tumblr_np50g11qQO1rhcbgoo2_1280.jpg

Inkling girl

tumblr_np50g11qQO1rhcbgoo3_1280.jpg

Charizard was spur-of-the-moment, I saw that there were two left at walmart drowning in a sea of Pac-Man (seriously, there were more Pac-Man's than Mario), and I was like "Well, I really love how this looks and this is probably going to disappear after today so I'll get it". Maybe I'll custom him into Mega Charizard X or something. The seams are bothering me but it's nothing a little Instamorph and paint can't fix so I'm not too fussed. I'm really happy with the Inkling girl because her tentacles look wet and shiny!!! I think it's a nice touch. She baffled my mom though because she wasn't really aware Splatoon was a thing so she wasn't expecting to see something that looked so radically different from the other Smash amiibos I have.

Ana my best buy just received 15 MetaKnight. I can't make it out until tmrw morning but I'll go get you one if you still want it (as I need to go to a store next door to it in the AM).

I have another friend here who wants one so if I might surprise him with one if they allow multisales but he lives close and can drive his own darn car here

Edited by Elieson

Since yours are open before mine (time zone difference and all), let me know. If I don't hear anything from you by 11am your time, assume I'm out to get you one

but I check SF like every 20 minutes so I'll know if you respond

I've already stopped my other 48.98 dollar Jiggly order and got my refund. Thank god!

Time to wait for Wave 5. Sometimes certain things gets us to refrain life from being boring!

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

Since yours are open before mine (time zone difference and all), let me know. If I don't hear anything from you by 11am your time, assume I'm out to get you one

but I check SF like every 20 minutes so I'll know if you respond

Okey dokey! :)

Also, I got back from the Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions concert not too long ago (which was totally awesome, btw!), so I've got some new Amiibo pics now! ^^

11377171_887334757997810_470585804570644

11165139_887334807997805_455112477546596

11390314_887334847997801_774823265631954

My Robin! :D And I now have all five of the Amiibo I had wanted since day 1! My mains and secondaries plus Rosalina. <3 Ike and Luigi were my top two priorities, of course. And I also now have all the FE Amiibo I wanted!

The one I went to had 3. :/

Bumping because Lucina's available in about 10 minutes.

They're back.

No thanks. Complete rip-offs. Wait for them on Play-Asia instead.

-----

Great News

Pac-Man is here to order right this very moment if you want him now! Time 9:09PM Pacific Time!

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-pit-re-run/13/708pzb

Pit 19.99

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-fox-re-run/13/708pyr

Fox 19.99

Get them now if you want them!

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan