kYXDO9.jpg

Pit

Play-Asia 19.99

Who'd ever thought he'd wear black shorts underneath his garb?! XP

Waiting for...

-Pac-Man

-Greninja

-Lucario

Oh, so you got a second Jigglypuff for your daughter, Sara? That's sweet. ^^ Also, you have a pretty kitty!

Edited by Anacybele

lUi0Gq.gif

*Giggle*

I thought that was his little sister.

Still...it's better to have these be in our hands than the scalpers.

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

Ah, looks like my Jigglypuff will be here tomorrow! She's already in Fayetteville at the post office. :D

She's my first exclusive obtained at retail price, btw! Well, technically, I did pay Sara retail for the Meta Knight, but that was later. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Welp decided to order an Inkling girl from Indigo but I requested it to be shipped to my local store so no need to pay shipping. Sadly it may take a long time for it to arrive.

Welp decided to order an Inkling girl from Indigo but I requested it to be shipped to my local store so no need to pay shipping. Sadly it may take a long time for it to arrive.

If there is one thing I've learned its patience. Money > Time.

Yep, patience is a virtue.

And my Jigglypuff came today just as I thought! She was waiting for me when I got home from work. ^^

10410345_888907594507193_232906529732172

She has a light dirt spot on her forehead though... And why is she so wobbly? :/

Jiggs is wobbly for eveeeeeeeeryone! Even Lexi pointed it out!

Edited by Elieson

Like many popular merchandise and figures. Once it becomes popular, counterfeits and fakes are going to be produced to cash in the market.

http://infoamiibo.com/les-premieres-contrefacon-amiibo/

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/06/02/counterfeit-amiibo-are-appearing-online/

These have been found in brazil so far. But concerning the globalization of online purchasing, fakes may find its way to other places.

3CqpHUl.jpg

Edited by kingddd

Yikes. Samus, Link, and Mario are pretty clearly counterfeit but that Pikachu, that's hard to tell the difference. If the counterfeit market expands (and at this point there's no reason for it not to, since it's already started) it may be that the more cartoony characters will be harder to tell are counterfeit and that's going to really suck for people who think they just found a good amiibo for a nice price only to find out it was fake. :/

Of course there's always the box, which is clearly different from a real amiibo box, but you would be surprised at how many people would fall for it anyway.

I guess it was only a matter of time. One dead giveaway is that they are from Brazil. If I recall Nintendo publically stated how they are no longer doing business there because of the trade laws and policies they have in place.

Even with a new cameraphone, it sucks in HDR mode from 5 feet away.

[spoiler=So I finally selfie'd my Amiibers]

3d3f6e6b0c2dc37a86b374ef50bfb64c.jpg

Also a treat

[spoiler=How Alexis plays with her Amiibo: Day 1]

Posted my daughter getting her jigglypuff from Target the other day. She's been playing with it nonstop since then and I figured I might as well document it to see how long she enjoys it for. Today was Play-Doh with Puff

af41a5f9d00a204fc8d84b348f4216fd.png

Edited by Elieson

Even with a new cameraphone, it sucks in HDR mode from 5 feet away.

[spoiler=So I finally selfie'd my Amiibers]

3d3f6e6b0c2dc37a86b374ef50bfb64c.jpg

Also a treat

[spoiler=How Alexis plays with her Amiibo: Day 1]

af41a5f9d00a204fc8d84b348f4216fd.png

Wow all in box too...I don't have the discipline (nor the space) to do that. Is that a complete set so far?

Nope, not quite complete... Not pictures is:

• Shulk (he's in the mail, due tomorrow)
  • Greninja (same)
  • Pit (same)
  • Little Mac (American box, same as the others)
  • Villager eludes my grasp
  • Wii Fit Trainer eludes my grasp too
  • SMB!Mario/Luigi/Peach, because I don't own them yet!
  • I have another Robin and Lucina on the way, courtesy of the other day's Amazon and Walmart.com fiasco
Edited by Elieson

I don't believe this. More amiibos of the Splatoon pack, Pac-Man, and Charizard were restocked today at Walmart. Just scored a Charizard 14 dollars w/ 4 dollar shipping and can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. Checking Nintendo right now to see if anymore Robin's/Lucina's are getting reprinted as to my point of view, they are discontinued. They aren't listed anywhere in any retailers and went to several of those places and none of them had any idea when, if anymore are coming in. ...And still have to hunt for another Robin/Lucina for good prices till the day I die.

Waiting on...

-Pac-Man

-Greninja

-Lucario

-Charizard

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/05/24/rumour-low-wave-4-amiibo-shipments-at-gamestop-no-more-holds-shulk-restock-in-june/

Shulk is getting a restock in June and that these low shipments are on purpose to make them more appealing it seems.

Silver Mario Alert (Walmart!)

Yay!

Nintendo! Off with the scalpers. Hurry, before these are gone! 2:08AM Pacific Time

Pac-Man (Walmart!)

More Pac-Mans. Get it now if you want it!

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

Sara, I thought you had three Meta Knights total and then sent one to me? Or have I miscounted? xP

There are three (Top Left Corner, Top Right Corner, 2nd down from Top Right Corner). The one I sent to you would've been #4!

Edited by Elieson