It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

I found four Pits in the stockroom at work! I had to actually peek in the box this time...but it was already open, I swear. XD

I don't think they'll be put out anytime soon though, our Amiibo shelves are filled with too many commons right now...

Ana

If there is anything I can do to get one from you...

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get me a Dedede and maybe we can talk. ;)

But that's only if I decide to buy an extra Pit. I'll keep one for myself since I'm wanting Palutena and Dark PIt anyway. I don't want to look like a scalper by walking out of the store with two Pits if there are only two left by the time I'm able to get one.

Besides, I thought the only Amiibo you still needed were WFT and Villager?

Edited by Anacybele

Thanks!

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-3ds/code-name-steam.list

Also the Nintendo UK is getting a Code Name Steam bundle restock. So a chance to get your Marth, Lucina, Ike and Robin.

Lucina here I come!

Get me a Dedede and maybe we can talk. ;)

But that's only if I decide to buy an extra Pit. I'll keep one for myself since I'm wanting Palutena and Dark PIt anyway. I don't want to look like a scalper by walking out of the store with two Pits if there are only two left by the time I'm able to get one.

Besides, I thought the only Amiibo you still needed were WFT and Villager?

True, but the Pit I have has a box that is a bit beat up and I'm a boxed collecter (so it means i'm exceptionally picky about this crap >.<) I'm 100% sure you could hit /r/AmiiboSwap and trade a Pit for a DDD

amiiboswap requires every post to be mod-approved before it goes through (even those with like 12000 Karma, stupid ChotaBK scalper >.<). Your Karma on /r/Amiibo has nothing to do with /r/AmiiboSwap, conveniently. It can take a day or two to have your trade post go through if you make a new one, but your comments should appear easily enough, if you view and comment on threads that already have things like [uSA] [H] King Dedede [W] NA Pit

Edited by Elieson

amiiboswap requires every post to be mod-approved before it goes through (even those with like 12000 Karma, stupid ChotaBK scalper >.<). Your Karma on /r/Amiibo has nothing to do with /r/AmiiboSwap, conveniently. It can take a day or two to have your trade post go through if you make a new one, but your comments should appear easily enough, if you view and comment on threads that already have things like [uSA] [H] King Dedede [W] NA Pit

Oh, okay, I see. That's cool then. :)

So I have this super friend when it comes to amiibos. He got me Marth and has landed MSRP value orders for Lucina and ZSS for me (this is after he got his own of each) and he's got extras of others. I have no idea how he does it, but it makes me happy.

Now I just want Samus and R.O.B. I know Samus has been out forever, but I only recently decided I wanted her, and now that I do, no one has her...

Well sheiiit.

I don't know how bad you want him but he's going anywhere between $36-40 with free shipping for the import

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00TS0UK0I/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1434091924&sr=1-1

I want him, but not that badly. While it's probably going to do noting to wait, I'm going to wait because after Robin I'm done paying so much money for amiibos, unless like, G&W gets sold out and I can never find him (since he's one of my mains)

For samus, Check GameStop.com, samus was up earlier today (and for a while yesterday).

Samus is uncommon.

Should be able to find one in some Gamestops. :/

@Kingddd

Sorry, no can do. The game...it is European and only have an American/Jap console since the games have regional lockout.

OUtKlF.jpg
FxuD1G.jpg
WqT0mk.jpg
jXTOLh.jpg
GsSNSm.jpg

Lucario 39.98 w/free shipping
Great.
Now I can call him Anubis. :D

ubDoRV.jpg

This list will be updated overtime!!!!
Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

Ohhh, I'm gonna try to get my hands on a Wii Fit Trainer, we'll see how this restock plays out, though. If it's anything like Marth's, then it might be gg.

My Marth Reprint amiibo arrived from amazon.co.uk. Really happy with the results. Will probably sell my old one.

dRslqo6.jpg

y u make me jelly liek dis ;n;

Really, though, with five FE amiibo now, I think the only one I'll actively search for is Marth.

$65 is too much for figurines I don't care much about. Just want to be able to play the characters in FE if.

I'll get Marth, then wait for Amiibo cards to be released. If I'm patient enough.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

NA is getting WiiFitTrainer and Pit restocks. NintendoOfAmerica twitter confirmed. No date yet

Sara, I'm asking this now ahead of time...

I might need you to work your magic to get me one of those Pits.

Granted, I'll pay whatever shipping and whatnot it takes, like you did for Ana.

I just.

Really.

Want.

A Pit.

and falco but he isn't here yet :(

I can't wait to get Duck Hunt Dog and Falco too! Though sadly, Falco won't be out until later... He's the only one that we'll have to wait longer than September for, in fact, not counting the DLC characters. :(