It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

Thanks for the heads up Ana~ There were none at my TRU when I checked, though. And it looks like they have no idea when they'll be coming in. :/

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No prob! :)

WFT has been flickering on Amazon too! Sara, have you got one yet? I'm trying to help you out here. XD You helped me a bunch, so I need to return the favor!

People are also comparing the first print WFT to this new one. Mine actually looks closer to the reprint. lol I got her a little more than a month ago on Amazon. Was a Japan import with Prime shipping. :P

No prob! :)

WFT has been flickering on Amazon too! Sara, have you got one yet? I'm trying to help you out here. XD You helped me a bunch, so I need to return the favor!

People are also comparing the first print WFT to this new one. Mine actually looks closer to the reprint. lol I got her a little more than a month ago on Amazon. Was a Japan import with Prime shipping. :P

No luck yet...Still in Disney so I can't monitor amiibo like I tend to be able to do.

fkRGw0.jpg

Yay!

My Samus amiibo unlocked this thinking that it'd unlock Super Metroid or something. But...this is the first classic received that is the game that started us on playing videogames.

"A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go, we'll catch a little Fox, and shove him in a box, and then we'll let him go..."

Oh yeah, I got Fox because I saw him for $18.60 on Amazon with Prime shipping. :P

Just bought a Marth amiibo to complete my FE amiibo collection, at least until the Roy amiibo comes out anyway! Granted I paid $20 more than what I paid for each other amiibo (bought all the others at retail price, even Ike, Lucina and Robin), and I'll likely order a Shulk with my next paycheck, but hey, still excited!

Just got my Fox! I'm glad I'm an OoB collector though...

11137160_902621379802481_748893024816807

Worst condition I've gotten a boxed Amiibo in so far. But it could've been worse. :P

It's even better that his game will come out soon (Starfox Wii-U) ^_^

So I missed out on the WiiFitTrainer sales, but I managed to score an opportunity to trade one of my extras for WiiFit, so as of right now, I'm missing out of what exists

• NA NiB Villager
  • NA NiB Mario (SMB)
  • NA NiB Luigi (SMB)
  • NA NiB Peach (SMB)

It's even better that his game will come out soon (Starfox Wii-U) ^_^

And I wish I could play it because talking animals (a thing I like), but Star Fox's gameplay isn't my cup of tea. I'm not into outer space shooting stuff.

Went hunting for a Wooly Yoshi the other day. No luck *sobs* but I did get to see some Zero Suit Samuses and Ganondorfs, both of which were actually really nice looking. I wish I had the funds to pick them both up, but limited funds and space means I'm sticking to favourites. A friend in Aussieland is going to see if he can pick a Wooly Yoshi up for me. Even including paying him for the shipping, it'll still be significantly cheaper than getting one via scalper from what I've seen to far.

I'm really, really hoping that the Animal Crossing amiibo won't be hard to find. At least not the popular characters like Isabelle, Tom Nook, K.K. Slider, etc.

Both Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival and Happy Home Designer look super cute, it's nice hearing them hyped up like that~

Decided to order the Shulk amiibo in addition to Marth after all. I still have plenty of money left over of course, but wow does my wallet hurt.

Won't be buying Dark Pit and Ganondorf until they're released in NA. I know amiibo are region free, but I'll take a break from amiibo hunting until they come out in North America. And knowing my luck with the Fire Emblem amiibo sans Marth, I'll likely get one or both at retail price anyway

Edited by Bullwine85

Decided to order the Shulk amiibo in addition to Marth after all. I still have plenty of money left over of course, but wow does my wallet hurt.

Won't be buying Dark Pit and Ganondorf until they're released in NA. I know amiibo are region free, but I'll take a break from amiibo hunting until they come out in North America. And knowing my luck with the Fire Emblem amiibo sans Marth, I'll likely get one or both at retail price anyway

When the FE Fates game comes out that is...

When the FE Fates game comes out that is...

Well, since I ordered Marth and he should be here by Monday at the latest, I'll have completed my Fire Emblem collection anyway (got Ike, Robin, and Lucina at local stores for retail price. Ike was my luckiest of the three, as I wasn't even looking for any sort of amiibo when I walked into GameStop the day I got him)

Well, until the Roy amiibo comes out anyway

Edited by Bullwine85