The highest amount of damage ever calculated was 643 (maybe something a little higher?idk) I think its possible to get just a little more than that.

First off feMu with strength asset and anything besides luck flaw. Luck flaw affects your strength stat,which is why we don't do luck flaw. Maybe a skill or magic flaw. Next we need the children with the highest possible strength stat aside from Morgan,Gerome. His mother cherche gives him the best strength stat a 1st gen character could have aside from robin, so he needs a father that will do the same.That father is Vaike. With those parents for Gerome, he gets +7 strength. He will then marry the femu that has the strength asset. That morgan gives the best strength stat.

Now we need the best classes and weapons for the best strength. Im pretty sure the strongest weapon is Parthia,one of the three regalia.(or is a forged weapon stronger?) The class which the best strength and has access to bows is warrior,which is what morgan will be. Gerome will be the class with the highest strength, which is beserker (im pretty sure)

Now,the skills,team,and enemies you need

Morgan - Vengeance,Bowfaire,Hp +5,Aggressor,All stats +2. If there's a better skill set,tell me Make sure morgan gets more items that boost his hp. (HP tonics,tiki's tear)

Two Rally Bots with - Rally spectrum,rally strength,rally heart

Olivia as Dancer - Special Dance

Gerome- Aggressor,Axefaire,All stats +2,strength +2,i dont think you need anything else?

Enemies Are:

Florina/Level 1 Sumia,whichever one has the least def,i forgot which one does

another enemy that has no weapon equipped,but has counter

Make morgan get hp tonics, tiki's tear,and the other hp giving items. make morgan attack the enemy with counter.keep doing this until you have 1 hp. We are not using miracle because we will use a weak weapon to get to 1 hp,miracle is unreliable anways. Now,pair morgan with gerome.Make your rally bots rally heart spectrum and strength,then make olivia dance for morgan,it adds another 2. Now we are using parthia and florina/sumia's pegasus knight weaknees to bows to our advantage. But to make this work, Morgan MUST activate vengeance,and crit at the same time. I haven't tried this yet,but I think it's bound to work.If this is wrong,just tell me.Thx

You forgot Barracks and this has been done dozens of times before. No, nobody's been doing things like using a Lck flaw or forgetting Tonics. And you can get those Rallies on one Rallybot.

What's the point of giving Gerome all that stuff?

You made several mistakes: First, skill flaw does actually lower your Strength by one point. Second, HP Tonics and Tiki's Tear do not stack (even if they did stack, you would be forgetting the Kris's Confect as well). Third, Limit Breaker is MUCH more effective than HP+5. Fourth, Gerome doesn't need all of those stat boosters, as they do not increase your pair up bonuses. Fifth, as mentioned above, you are forgetting a Barracks surge of Strength. Shadowofchaos made a more optimal setup on Youtube quite awhile ago.

Dude, a lot of the information regarding stuff like raw Weapon Might can be found on SF itself (and in THE GAME) if you actually bothered to look. And as the other users have stated, this has been done several times before and a Youtube vid regarding this topic has been posted over a YEAR ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p-gsgPfe7Q

And IIRC, isn't 636 the highest possible amount of burst damage?

Edited by Roflolxp54

You made several mistakes: First, skill flaw does actually lower your Strength by one point. Second, HP Tonics and Tiki's Tear do not stack (even if they did stack, you would be forgetting the Kris's Confect as well). Third, Limit Breaker is MUCH more effective than HP+5. Fourth, Gerome doesn't need all of those stat boosters, as they do not increase your pair up bonuses. Fifth, as mentioned above, you are forgetting a Barracks surge of Strength. Shadowofchaos made a more optimal setup on Youtube quite awhile ago.

Yeah I've seen that.I guess I forgot about barracks,but shouldn't I replace limit breaker with all stats +2 instead of HP +5?I still need tonics that boost strength though,right?The thing about shadowofchaos's was he used miracle, instead of a different skill that could boost his strength. thx tho :)

Yeah I've seen that.I guess I forgot about barracks,but shouldn't I replace limit breaker with all stats +2 instead of HP +5?I still need tonics that boost strength though,right?The thing about shadowofchaos's was he used miracle, instead of a different skill that could boost his strength. thx tho :)

....did you even watch the video? Morgan has aggressor/bowfaire/vengeance/LB/all stats + 2

shadowofchaos used Vaike!Gerome!Morgan who didn't use Miracle -- Morgan was equipped with Limit Break, Bowfaire, Aggressor, Vengeance and All Stats +2 if you were paying attention to the video.

EDIT: Got ninja'd

Edited by Roflolxp54

shadowofchaos used Vaike!Gerome!Morgan who didn't use Miracle -- Morgan was equipped with Limit Break, Bowfaire, Aggressor, Vengeance and All Stats +2 if you were paying attention to the video.

EDIT: Got ninja'd

damn,I looked at that too long ago to remember Edited by BlazeX635

The thing about shadowofchaos's was he used miracle, instead of a different skill that could boost his strength. thx tho :)

He used a Miracle/Counter/HP+5 enemy to get an 84 damage Counter to easily reach 1HP. He didn't have Miracle on Morgan.

And IIRC, isn't 636 the highest possible amount of burst damage?

Yes, I believe you can get the foe's Def one lower (Diadora, I think, has a base 1 less than Florina, and if you can level her to 10 and reclass her to peg without proccing Def then she'll take more).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi