Democracy 3, an LP: Serenes Forest flies the Commonwealth of Australia into the [heavens/ground]

Rehab

Y'know, I was wondering what capitalist terrorists would look like, and then I realised...

5cd160543b285b649ab1aa818a7ccdee.png

This threat must not be allowed to stand. Retain the alleged terrorist, maintain current electric car initiatives.

... these initiatives are not directly striking against the Battenberg Group but still, it looks more intimidating that way.

Edited by Parrhesia

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come ON

can we at least get rationales in here

Rehab, I motion to suspend the votes of those who have clearly been bought off by OPEC.

We can't make improvements to our glorious nation without making waves!

Banning the use of gas-powered cars is stupid.

A) it WILL take years to build proper infrastructure

B) electric cars are not more ecologically friendly, or more economical

C) we're in Straya, cunt. There is no solution for the people who live in the outskirts and no mans lands

Placing the ban is the quintessential form of good intentions but extremely bad execution.

vN43ZAr.gif

That last point is almost convincing, except that unlike you, I have faith in the power of our technological superiority.

...or at least I would, if we hadn't lost technological advantage. Except! I am a true believer; it takes more than some silly numbers on a chart to convince me that we're not the most technologically advanced nation the planet has ever seen.
I'm sure that we'll figure out a way 8]

Dashing through the bush,
in a rusty Holden Ute,
Kicking up the dust,
esky in the boot,
Kelpie by my side,
singing Christmas songs,
It's Summer time and I am in
my singlet, shorts and thongs

it isn't a fucking prius

tl;dr electric cars are the devil

Ha. To be sure, since each one turn takes a quarter of a year, that "Implementation Delay: 12" thing means it would take 3 years for such a ban to be fully implemented (assuming we did decide to go there), and we'll only just be halfway towards that before we're out of office anyway. I do see Gyarados' points, however.

Not to worry, Euklyd. I have another project in mind to demonstrate Strayan technological preeminence, whose extravagance is unprecedented in all our works to date.

A preview:

Edited by Rehab

The alleged terrorist is our alleged terrorist now. The publicly-funded lawyer he has been provided with is confident that this can all be sussed out with enough broad daylight shone on the proceedings. The Liberals are relieved to see what they believe to be some justice being done, but the Patriots are right annoyed that we've both let such a potentially dangerous figure into our country and effectively paid for his legal defense.

We have something in store that should get them out of their foul mood.

Only one turn and one more policy for you guys today, but it's one I've been waiting for pretty much the entire time.

[spoiler=TURN 36: *INHALES DEEPLY.....................................* SSSSSPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY]We're now a mere turn away from reestablishing our Technological Advantage.

hPFNL4e.jpg

It shall be a turn to remember.

In the right situation, this policy is quite effective. Not that I'm complaining.

Y6Na88U.jpg

This may be another occasion where the more prudent among you could be wondering whether I've got my head on straight, spending this much money on such a policy from the start, despite that it doesn't seem to increase GDP or any other kind of Income, especially with our Technology score almost maxed, and especially given that the Global Economy could be heading towards a crash in the limited time we have left in office.

Well. Let me tell you-all a thing or two about the Space Program policy in Democracy 3.

Although it doesn't show it here since the situation hasn't triggered again yet, Space Program directly increases Technological Advantage, which directly increases both Productivity and GDP, and in my experience it does so enough that it basically pays for its own funding, and perhaps even more. If we still had to deal with the Rare earth crisis situation, it would be much harder to argue that it's directly worth the investment ingame. But since we just got rid of that, and we already had Technological Advantage before the R.E.C. hit, the Space Program should boost the income gained from the former to the top of the charts.

I must admit it could still be considered a bit of a gamble, however, as it takes some time to implement, and we might not get the full benefit of the T.A. boost before the term is out, which might temporarily bring us closer as opposed to farther from a deficit. But I'd still estimate the investment in Australia's future is a dang solid one overall, at least in Democracy 3's terms.

Plus, we're gonna get a space station, you guys.

Let's check on Egalitarian Society while I'm giddy with anticipation.

PqeZ5G1.jpg

Whoa. I honestly wasn't expecting it to get that high until, like, the last turn. Good looking out, Disability Benefits.

Unfortunately, we're left with little enough PC that it would probably be more prudent to save what's left for another turn than force ourselves to find something to spend the remaining 4 on.

I'm okay with the one-turner this time, gave me room to gush. Anyway. Prepare to vote!

6H6Sn2S.jpg

I think this is once again us being asked to upset somebody, another Liberals vs Conservatives+Religious choice. I believe the latter care more than the former, but feel free to vote your conscience.

[spoiler=CURRENT AFFAIRS]Turn 36 main:

yJdCUQb.jpg

And here I was starting think the Middle Incomes wouldn't ever lighten up. It also looks like some of the Capitalists are finally getting over that dang trade agreement. Sometimes I think those dudes seem to have something of a short attention span. (But then so do most factions.) (One exception I am aware of: the Liberals are still just as mad about the Freedom of Information law thing as they were the day we decided it.)

Finance:

UqOKj6f.jpg

(Relative) GDP increases, Income stays about the same, Expenditures jump just a bit, Global Economy continues to spin out. If I told you I know exactly what accounts for what here, I'd be a liar.

Security:

rZQ0HjV.jpg

I never know with these knuckleheads.

Edited by Rehab

There is no law opposing you taking your own life. Just no law you can use to arrange your own death. Generally, I am strongly inclined to leave it this way. However I do realize there are some people who want to end it but can't, themselves, and for these people I would institute a limited euthanasia law. You can claim sanctity of life all you want, the bottom line is that separation of church and state exists and there is no reason to dorce this opinion down anyone's throat through the lawmaker.

While I am appalled by the idea that any citizen would not want to live out their lives as long as they possibly could in the service of :Australia:GLORIOUS AUSTRALIA :Australia:, I'm sure that if they're such a person, we don't care about them, and wouldn't want their what they'd have to contribute anyways.

Legalize Euthanasia.

We passed a proposal to legalize euthanasia in cases which include the infirm celeb's. Some have quipped that the average quality of life in Australia just got better, given that a select group of people with an awful quality of life just got smaller. Those some have been smacked in the back of the head and told to shut up, this is serious.

Though displeased, the Conservatives and Religious weren't quite as mad as I'd assumed they'd be, still in the green and yellow respectively. The Liberals were also subdued in their celebration.

[spoiler=TURNS 37 AND 38: THE LAST ENEMIES THAT SHALL BE DESTROYED]The anchor drops again a mere six years after the last crash, on the dot.

OyaoAP6.jpg

This time, however, Straya is not in the vulnerable "do we have a surplus or don't we" early-midgame phase of Democracy 3. This time, Straya's technology will not fail her.

This Time. Straya is the Democracy 3 lategame Rock of Ages.

Fxjusld.jpg

Crash against us and be broken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFYDcmU2YJY

Facing dark clouds, we launch a multi-pronged assault of aid against all manner of social ills.

Starting with education.

pHwk7YE.jpg

University Grants is admittedly something of a crowd-pleaser as a policy at this point, but it's also a means of propping up Middle Earnings. You may remember that I'm not totally certain what the effects of boosting those are, but hell if we'll let them get anything other than better than they were when we got here.

Next, the environment.

DOuGYWG.jpg

Micro-Generation Grants gives a fair bang for its buck in D3, I think, but the biggest boon it gives, to Energy Efficiency (which increases GDP directly by a bit and decreases expenditures on oil a bit more if high), is pretty much capped for us already (although it does get lower again as GDP rises). CO2 Emissions (which accelerates climate change, overall hurts the environment and makes Foreign Relations worse if high) and the Environment (which keeps the Pollution situation at bay and increases Tourism, AKA GDP), however, are not.

Next, on foreign relations:

ZpmurRp.jpg

Foreign Relations is maxed already, but International Trade (which increases GDP, and decreases Food Price, therefore increasing Poor/Middle Earnings) could actually use a boost. Of course it takes way longer to implement than what we'll be here for, but it's a purely positive investment and it's hella cheap in both PC and money.

Now, transportation.

owy9UOR.jpg

On various transportation subsidies:

Increasing Bus Usage in Democracy 3 tends to be good for the Environment, mostly because it lowers Car Usage, and it lowers our Oil Demand compared to the same used for cars (though it still ticks the stat up a little bit). It doesn't have quite as many benefits overall as increasing Rail Usage, though; the Rail Subsidies policy lowers Unemployment and increases Middle Earnings, in addition to increasing Poor Earnings like the pro-bus policies are good for, plus I think it's even more oil-efficient than buses. (Also, anything that decreases Car Usage also hits Traffic Congestion, which means it's good for GDP and Productivity again.)

Unfortunately, there's a rather annoying flaw with the Rail Subsidies policy- if you don't have it in place when the playthrough starts (and Australia is the only country in the default six which doesn't, because of course it is), as soon as you enact it, you'll get hit with a Negative Situation called Rail Strike, which hits GDP directly. If you fund the policy to a decent level, the situation should go away faster, but even if you max the friggin thing out from the start, Rail Strike will still trigger! And the policy has a whopping Implementation Delay of 24 God-Damn Turns, which is the biggest of any policy in the game that I can remember off the top of my head. And on top of that, Rail Subsidies is one of the more expensive policies in the game! We'd be paying over $20 billion to be poorer (as in more-than-the-$20-plus-billion-that-we-just-paid poorer) for like ten-plus turns. Not that we have ten turns left, but anyway.

So. I hope you guys like buses. There's also a policy called National Monorail somethingorother that decreases Car Usage and Unemployment for less money than Rail Subsidies (though it's still expensive, implements slowly, and isn't quite as effective) and doesn't have the same problem, though. We could go with that too, assuming we have the cash.

And the second-to-last issue we address is the price of food.

REiYJkl.jpg

The Food Price stat has been climbing up since the start of the game, even without the Water Shortage situation's help, which is detrimental to Poor/Middle Incomes and can trigger another nasty negative situation if left unchecked, given the Average Temperature stat climbs with time, even when our CO2 Emissions are brought down to minimum. There are a few policies that allow us to punch the Food Price back down directly, though, and this one should do about well enough to bottom it out again. Plus, Unemployment and Traffic Congestion reduction = mo' money.

The downside (aside from Capitalist whingeing) is that increasing the number of Farmers is a contributing factor to Water Shortage in D3, but we've been punching in pro-Environment policies all over the place as counterbalances, so we should be cool. We probably don't need to fund it this much to get the job done there, but Unemployment could also use a clobbering anyway.

I saved this next one for last because your counsel would again be helpful, Prime Ministers.

Once again presenting Alcohol Abuse, the final Negative Situation, and the most directly expensive of them all.

QmMKjLg.jpg

It's already below the point where it would've had to get to trigger, but it stubbornly clings to us, sapping our will and endangering our surplus when markets around us are crashing.

Its resilience mocks us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W-kuZKbNYc

There are roughly 3 "palatable" ways left for us to deal with Alcohol Abuse before we leave office. Which we could mix, of course, though that would eat up precious time.

1. Possibly the easiest would be to raise the Alcohol Tax to max, or 75% (geez), which would make us another quick billion or 3 immediately, not even counting the windfall from finishing off the situation (though given that Alcohol Consumption would go down over time, the revenue wouldn't be that high for long). This would also increase Poverty and decrease Equality. Both of which are pretty close to the point of diminishing returns anyway, but. Doesn't exactly mesh with the SBUP's party platform of "not eating the poor" very well.

[spoiler=THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT]LmiYa2n.jpg

I know from experience that this alone would end the situation before we leave.

2. We could alternatively tighten the Alcohol Law, increasing the drinking age from 18 to 21. This would cost more PC and be less profitable than the Alcohol Tax solution, and it would anger both the Liberals and Youth, but it would also lower Violent Crime (not that it would make a tremendous difference at this point) (this stuff is D3's words, not mine, remember). This option would also help to not eat the poor.

[spoiler=THE LEGAL SOLUTION]KaI7wpn.jpg

I haven't actually tried this one much (because I usually go with the above choice *cough*), but it decreases the Alcohol Consumption stat by a good bit and implements fast enough that it should finish the situation before we leave office.

3. Or, we could loosen the Narcotics law and legalize cannabis.

Seriously. More Legal Drug Consumption decreases Alcohol Consumption, if maybe not by an amount totally equivalent to the increase in other drug use (I forget). High/any Legal Drug Consumption decreases Health and Productivity in Democracy 3, but then so does high/any Alcohol Consumption.

This one's an oddball and a doozy, not least because it would take 6 turns to implement fully and costs exactly 3 times as much PC as the Alcohol Tax solution (PC per turn is starting to actually matter again, you guys). Loosening the law would make the Liberals happier, annoy the Parents and really annoy the Conservatives, and would increase Crime but would make it harder for the Organized Crime situation to ever return (again, since the situation hasn't triggered at the moment, this won't show up in the description page).

[spoiler=THE BLUNT]USOmCXj.jpg

I have no stonkin' idea whether this would do the trick for Alcohol Abuse on its own, period. And rather doubt it would work before we left office. But we could give it a shot. And it wouldn't exactly have to make a HUGE IMPACT to tip the situation over the edge.

(Once more: your realism may vary. Massively.)

If all 3 of those are completely unpalatable to you guys, we could also just leave the damn thing.

I'll either wait to put up the policy question and current affairs until I hear from you guys, or just go with Alcohol Tax. I may have kinda already done so on turn 37, and then thought I should put the issue up for a vote instead.

Edited by Rehab

I might consider an alcohol tax. The most important issue here is that the true cost of (excessive) alcohol consumption comes back to those who partake in it.

The most important thing for me to know regarding this is where the cost of healthcare (insurance) lies. If thew state carries none of the financial burden, I would think its up to medical insurance companies and people themselves to pay for (or increase rates) whatever (extra) health care they need because of their alcohol consumption. Or allow insurance companies to raise the insurance rates based on (historical) alcohol consumption patterns. If, however, the state does pay for health care, or has collectivized health insurance per example, it has every reason to tax alcohol.

does the game tell you anything about how health care is organized in straya?

Actually, who cares about what happens to the bottom feeders? If they're getting drunk like that they deserve to lose money.

Instate the tax.

I might consider an alcohol tax. The most important issue here is that the true cost of (excessive) alcohol consumption comes back to those who partake in it.

The most important thing for me to know regarding this is where the cost of healthcare (insurance) lies. If thew state carries none of the financial burden, I would think its up to medical insurance companies and people themselves to pay for (or increase rates) whatever (extra) health care they need because of their alcohol consumption. Or allow insurance companies to raise the insurance rates based on (historical) alcohol consumption patterns. If, however, the state does pay for health care, or has collectivized health insurance per example, it has every reason to tax alcohol.

does the game tell you anything about how health care is organized in straya?

In a way it does, actually. There's a policy every country starts with at least a little funded, State Health Service, whose level of funding effectively determines how much we foot. (off the top of my head, I think the U.S. is the only one that has a really low one. :smith:)

wGTX2sx.jpg

1hD6MAY.jpg

Australia starts out with the funding for state healthcare pretty dang high, as it happens, both of itself and relative to the other 5 starter countries. That first tab on the Effects list, with the pile of coins icon beside it? Denotes how much Alcohol Abuse is increasing the cost of the policy, in this case 14.48%.

I suppose one of the benefits I might've missed of having a high private healthcare rating in Democracy 3 is that you don't have to worry about factors that increase the cost. I think.

Just for fun, those:

gUnC3SN.jpg

(Not sure why Tobacco Usage is listed twice. Misc. info: the only way to lower that is to increase the Tobacco Tax, which is for some reason more than 2.5 times as costly in PC to increase as the Alcohol Tax.) (Also, I forgot that the state of the Environment also has an effect, thanks for having me remind myself.)

Edited by Rehab

We decided to keep

[spoiler=THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT]LmiYa2n.jpg

the Alcohol Tax solution, worrisome as it is. We have also put the changing of our Narcotics law, to legalize cannabis usage, on our to-do list, however.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world demands we engage with it again. Prepare to vote!

bdd3ZUG.jpg

I believe it's protecting Oil Supply (and therefore the amount we spend on oil) and Patriot opinion versus Foreign Relations and Liberal opinion in this one.

Just for the record, our current Military Spending and Oil Stats:

[spoiler=(AMERICA WE AIN'T)]jjvH6xs.jpg

CsMBHYw.jpg

HP6hMj0.jpg

m1aeyXR.jpg

Lb0xFF0.jpg

Also, you may recall that friggin BS event Oil Price Shock we got a few turns back.

(yes, that is indeed -85% it says there. thanks for asking)

Unfortunately, the Main and Finance screens are showing different numbers, I think something may be bugging out. I'll just show you guys the Security screen this turn.The only thing that has changed much is that we either have an Income of ~$302 billion and Expenditures of ~$295 billion, so a ~$7 billion surplus, or Income and Expenditures that are dead even at ~$302 billion. Come on, baby, hold together...

[spoiler=CURRENT SECURITY]

111D3sR.jpg

For all of one turn, there was nothing across the board. Now the Bats are back. Admittedly we've been poking at the Capitalists a bit, but in a few turns they won't be our problem any more, nyuck nyuck.

Edited by Rehab

We respectfully pointed out that these oil companies ought to be able enough to hire their own protection.

The Liberals are as in-the-green as ever, and the Patriots are jumping mad (again), but I think they should pretty quickly get over it. Oil Supply took another hit, down 15.64%, but since it has already hit the bottom of the graph, I don't know that it will actually have much of a visible effect. Our Foreign Relations declined to boost, though it's not to say that would even be noticeable any more, either.

Unfortunately, I've been a bit too slapdash with my PC-spending, and we'll have just shy of enough PC to enact all the changes that have been suggested for our agenda. We currently gain 28 PC per turn, for a total of 56 PC in the 2 turns remain, and both legalizing cannabis (27 PC) and changing our evolution/creationism school curriculum (30 PC) would cost 57 PC. Even if we tried to get both, such as via naughty time-traveling shenanigans or something, we would probably then be unable to enact Climate Change Adaptation Fund (15 PC), though we could still enact that and one of the former two.

As such, I must once again ask for your help to decide what legislation we should enact in our final 6 months, to cap our SBUP delegation's legacy. Know that whoever our successors are look set to win reelection overwhelmingly, though, so we can probably assume that Straya will remain in good hands.

[spoiler=WHAT'S GOING DOWN]

Of note: the only "value stats*" which we have yet failed to improve during our tenure:

-Middle Earnings: Down 3.25% at this point (which is almost 3% better than it was 10 turns ago, to be sure). We have probably been less kind to these guys than we would've liked, despite all the good we've done. The Income Tax raise actually hit High Earnings harder, but that stat increases with GDP and we've been doing fucking gangbusters improving that, so the Wealthy actually got richer. The other policies we've put in place should've raised it even with the fuckhuge Income Tax increase, though- the Wages stat has gone up over time, and the Mortgage Tax Relief and University Grants policies we've enacted have given direct boosts to it. What I think did it (in addition to the Income Tax) is:

-Food Price. A new stat to Clones&Drones, this has gone up 11%, lowering Poor/Middle Incomes and Health. Don't cry for that first one, though, Poor Earnings are up almost 28% because of a bunch of other stuff, and Health is also maxed anyway.

-Average Temperature: Almost didn't see fit to mention this, but it's a fairly significant factor for Food Price increasing, so. Also added in by the Clones&Drones expansion, this just goes up with time, but its rise can be accelerated with higher CO2 Emissions (which we've nearly bottomed out). In addition to raising Food Price, it also makes the Water Shortage Negative Situation more likely/dangerous.

-Tobacco Usage: A less important one just as far as power-gaming goes, imo. This just rises as GDP increases, and raises the cost of our State Health Service policy and decreases Health. Not actually that big a deal, though, since we still managed to max our Health, and the cost of the former policy has been basically static over time (and should actually decrease once Alcohol Abuse dies).

*as in, stats with red numbers next to them.

(As planned, Alcohol Abuse looks set to keel over in one turn.)

Anyway. The time is nigh, Prime Ministers. Whether you wish our final actions to be to fulfill some promise made earlier in the thread, to help our country in some specific way, or to satisfy whatever sort of ideological bent you have, now is the time to say so. Speak, or forever wonder what might have been. (holding your peace won't be necessary, though)

Preferred additions to our agenda mentioned at some point by somebody in this thread:

1) Pushing our position on the Creationism/Evolution curriculum divide towards Evolution. (30 PC)

Would reduce the population of the Religious faction over time, and increase our Technological Advantage situation, which increases Productivity and GDP. Would anger the Religious faction, of course, but they won't be our problem any more.

2) Legalizing cannabis. (27 PC)

Would increase Legal Drug Consumption, which would in turn decrease Alcohol Consumption. The former isn't good for our Health or Productivity in Democracy 3, but it's probably not as bad for it as the latter, and it doesn't increase costs for our State Health Service whereas the latter does. Angers Conservatives and Parents, and increases Crime, but "ehh" and "it would stay bottomed out," respectively.

3) Investing in a climate change adaptation fund. (15 PC)

Reduces Unemployment, and helps to prevent the nasty Water Shortage situation over time. Doesn't anger anybody, but costs some major holla dolla. That said, Income looks like it would probably overcome Expenditures with time, given our currently-in-place policies.

Things that I had on my agenda for their monetary/powergaming/bias benefits, but ran out of time for:

1) Cancelling wiretapping. (16 PC)

Pleases Liberals, and saves us (a relatively paltry, I admit) ~$77 million. Would also take away the policy's Crime reduction and protection against the Organized Crime situation, but those are bottomed out and dead anyway, respectively.

Alternatively, reducing its funding from With police chief order to With government decree would cost only 8 PC.

2) Subsidizing childcare provision. (16 PC)

Pleases Parents, angers Capitalists, increases Productivity and reduces Unemployment. Kind of expensive to fund fully, but implementing it on a Low setting would almost certainly be worth the money.

3) Provide synthetic meat research grants. (26 PC)

Reduces Food Price and increases Poor Earnings, but decreases income/membership for Farmers, and angers both them and Environmentalists. They love us, though, and the Vertical farming subsidies we just enacted gave their membership and income boosts.

4) Mandate maternity (and possibly paternity) leave. (13 PC)

Increases the income and membership of Parents, and pleases them and Trade Unionists, but decreases Productivity. Ours is just about topped, though.

Less important in gameyness than before- I was going to use it to try to please our Trade Unionist minister, but we won't have to worry about him much longer.

5) Fund home fabrication grants. (12 PC) (as in, 3D printers)

I know Gyarados dislikes this one, but it's one of our last chances to boost Middle Earnings. Would decrease International Trade, though, which is pretty much just bad.

6) Legalize prostitution. (26 PC)

Increases GDP, pleases Liberals and makes the Religious and Conservatives immediately want to kill us. Also, annoys Parents. Which would, of course, not be our problem any more.

7) Enact electronic direct democracy proposal. (55 PC)

Would make the Everyone "faction" happier, along with the Liberals and Youth, but annoy the State Employees and Retired. On the other hand, we could then do literally nothing else.

8) Fund bus subsidies. (10 PC)

Would increase Bus Usage (helps the Environment by way of decreasing Car Usage) and Poor Earnings, and please Commuters/displease the Motorists.

9) Fund clean fuel subsidies. (14 PC)

Would boost the Environment, boost Motorist income, and make both them and Environmentalists happier. All without boosting Car Usage.

You can also go to the relatively-recently-updated list of: policies both implemented and not; stats and things; and positions on various issues to see if there's anything you would rather propose. As long as it adds up to 56 PC or less.

Also, prepare for what is probably our last vote! (on a policy question)

snB7Oet.jpg

This is basically what we thought this question was. Which means, what we authorized then was, probably one of the exact things that we didn't want to be authorized.

God, damn it, Democracy 3. (I almost didn't even post this, just thinking to take the second option given what you guys voted before, but figured I might as well)

This time, I'm pretty sure it's Liberals versus Capitalists (and maybe GDP).

[spoiler=CURRENT AFFAIRS]38 main:

mfR0mOx.jpg

Dang deficit. At least our Expenses probably aren't going to make any huge jumps before the term ends, and Alcohol Abuse ending should give us our surplus back in a turn or so. (AKA when it ends)

Finance:

HGy67hZ.jpg

So this crash appears to be worse than the last one, in that the Global Economy is hanging at rock bottom for more than one turn. At least it's neither our fault, our end, nor much of our problem for very long!

Security:

mUP5pGH.jpg

I'm wondering if everybody who hates us is at this point thinking to themselves, "If we kill them at this point, everybody's just going to love them. Fuck it"

Edited by Rehab

The state has no business choosing a side in the creationism/big bang curriculum. Invest our last PC into the climate change adaption fund, enacting childcare provisions and mandating maternity leave(preferably paternitiy leave as well). The last 10 PC may be wasted on bus subsidies if you want, but I see no real point.

oh and allow internet tracking.

Edited by Gyarados

I'd just like to say that was a lot faster than I was expecting anybody to reply to the thread. This may or may not be factored into the final verdict

Edited by Rehab

As said on IRC cancel wiretapping and whichever of weed or science I said on IRC. Don't... actually remember what that was, and if you don't either then go for killing off the teaching of creationism since that is fucking insane to be a thing taught in secular schools.