The Sacred Stones Challenge

Zanryu

Well, the other topic telling how to make FE8 hard finally got me to make this. I'm gonna be recording every chapter and uploading them here, following the no promotes, no premmies, no stat boosts, no supports, no ruins/tower, etc. rules.

I'll keep going until my savestate gets corrupted or wiped, so yeah. I may actually struggle on FE8 for once! =O And if I do, you'll get to see it. =D

Chapter 2 - Will record soon.

Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

I'm gonna take Ephraim's, as I'm gonna have Eirika almost level 20 by the time they split, if not 20'd already. Ephraim will need the catch up levels.

EDIT: And with that, chapter one is up!

>

< Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

I'm thinking the lords (obviously), Forde, Kyle, Joshua and Gerik. That's all I've planned so far. Probably Cormag too, if I recruit him. I may not, just to spare myself the trouble.

wow, how the hell are you going to do it, i mean no promotes, thats just impossible, you cant use the S weapons and your stats will be low as hell, good luck is all i can say

The only thing I can think of that WILL give me problems for sure is the final couple chapters, what with Morva and Lyon. Demon King MIGHT be a problem, but maybe not. I'll gang up on him I guess.

Thanks, I have a feeling I'll NEED the luck sooner or later. Especially because it's been so long since I've played through FE8, I'll have trouble remembering some things. =X

Which planned team do you have in mind?
I'm thinking the lords (obviously), Forde, Kyle, Joshua and Gerik. That's all I've planned so far. Probably Cormag too, if I recruit him. I may not, just to spare myself the trouble.

I asked the same thing.

Formortiis only has 25 defense. I can clear out some summons then go fucking ape shit with EVERYONE. I'll need a pimped L'Arachel though. And I'll need to get lucky with Myrrh.

Hard mode =/= hard, so it would matter. =/ And yeah, no promoting, no prepromotes, no tower/ruins, no stat boosters and no supports.