fire emblem rise of the dragons

swordmaster pro

bio for crystal: a young girl [14} from a village taught herself how to use magic shy around guys appears to have a crush on Robbie

class: mage lv.14 weapons: elfire,elthunder,elwind, potion looks: blonde hair, blue mage cloak, blue mage boots short hair, pink shirt

first bio hope you got some info about crystal from this bio!

Edited by swordmaster pro

bio for robbie: a young man {14} from a dragon village that was destroyed by grima shy around crystal skilled in the sword can take out an army in one stroke class: hero lv.9 weapons: ancient wind blade named gust, potion looks: blue body armor brown hair blue eyes

2nd bio hope you got some info about Robbie from this bio!

WHAT YOU ARE MISSING:

- back story

- mechanics

- a reason why people would want to play as premade characters

In short, this sounds like a really bad rough draft. You'll probably get a better response if you fill in more of the world, and less of the people in it.

Oh wow I thought the bios were because the OP was taking those characters.

Yeah don't do premades unless it's canon characters. Even then, the RPer should be doing the bios and such.

will not get replied to till november 21

That's my birthday :O

Also, not tryin' to minimod or any o' that, but double posting is looked down upon in most of the forums here. It's fine in FFtF though.

Edited by Koishi Komeji

That's my birthday :O

Also, not tryin' to minimod or any o' that, but double posting is looked down upon in most of the forums here. It's fine in FFtF though.

okay l will reply to this comment your not acting like a minimod OKAY NOW I POST AFTER KOSHI KOMEJI WILL NOT BY REPLIED TO