Everybody loves cheetos right?

Dragoncat

Recently I moved out of my parents house into an apartment. But I couldn't take my dog and cats with me :( Normally those apartments dont allow pets, and I have a feeling the ones I had wouldn't adjust well, so I left them there.

The apartments, however, can allow pets if they're therapy/service animals. I have Aspergers Syndrome. This is one of the few times in my life I've been able to use that to my advantage, a professional letter and a bit of paperwork and I can bring a furry companion in.

Me and my brother have been volunteering at the local shelter for quite some time now. I was interested in two of the cats and was going to give them nerdy names...but they got adopted before everything was finalized. The first was Timi, "Sophia" (from FE Sword of Seals), the second was Midnight, "Midna" (from Zelda Twilight Princess)

Then a handsome 5 month old orange tabby came in. My favorite color is orange. I think it's meant to be. I don't even have to change his name. It's Cheeto lol. I wouldve liked to name him after a video game character, but that name fits him so well that it's not a big deal :)

Tomorrow morning I will have him. If you want pictures, say so xD

Maybe you should nickname him Chester after the mascot. Anyway, good that this worked out.

Lol I thought about that.

that sounds like a cheesy idea.

was he flaming hot?

Puns ftw lol. I don't think he's flaming hot, but he is quite handsome. No pics yet, I get him at 8:30 mountain time.

EDIT -

10460275_846670735353649_881668714440475

Edited by Dragoncat

Recently I moved out of my parents house into an apartment. But I couldn't take my dog and cats with me :( Normally those apartments dont allow pets, and I have a feeling the ones I had wouldn't adjust well, so I left them there.

The apartments, however, can allow pets if they're therapy/service animals. I have Aspergers Syndrome. This is one of the few times in my life I've been able to use that to my advantage, a professional letter and a bit of paperwork and I can bring a furry companion in.

Me and my brother have been volunteering at the local shelter for quite some time now. I was interested in two of the cats and was going to give them nerdy names...but they got adopted before everything was finalized. The first was Timi, "Sophia" (from FE Sword of Seals), the second was Midnight, "Midna" (from Zelda Twilight Princess)

Then a handsome 5 month old orange tabby came in. My favorite color is orange. I think it's meant to be. I don't even have to change his name. It's Cheeto lol. I wouldve liked to name him after a video game character, but that name fits him so well that it's not a big deal :)

Tomorrow morning I will have him. If you want pictures, say so xD

I have Aspergers too. If I were you I'd use that excuse more often.

Also, nice cat.

I have Aspergers too. If I were you I'd use that excuse more often.

Also, nice cat.

Lol a lot of citizens of the internet have it from what I've seen xD

Thanks guys! He's right beside me on the floor right now. He likes to lick and bite my face it seems. But he's a sweetheart.

Edited by Dragoncat

Puns ftw lol. I don't think he's flaming hot, but he is quite handsome. No pics yet, I get him at 8:30 mountain time.

EDIT -

why did you steal my cat

894295e069f658b8db1f56a41e582ee0.png

Edited by Sophie

EDIT -

Daww...