'dat Peanut Butter tho

Junkhead

Peanut Butter log #9001

I made peanut butter these days. Bought 220g, then another 200 the next day (over a cup, each). Wish it would last more, but it just doesn't help that I can't make it last much more than a day ): .

Lower-fat recipe (that actually yields same, great taste):

When blending, moisten up with small splashes of milk or even water. Yes, it works. Came on as a sort of happy accident, while trying to remove the salt from the peanuts. The result? Roughly the same. Great taste. Just sugar & salt to taste (I use artificial sweetener).

Brown bread + banana + peanut butter

=

[Heart]

I would suggest stevia I use it all the time and it is 100% natural and does not have any calories, but some people say it tastes metallic but I only have that problem if I use to much. The thing you have to watch is that stevia is much sweeter then sugar so you only need a little of it to make something sweet. As a type one diabetic I avoid sugar when I can, but some man made sweeteners like astpartame gives me secures if I use it a lot, so I look for natural substitutes for sugar that won't raise my blood sugar.

Soul, use honey. Despite more calories than artificial sweetener, the health benefits are exponentially better than things like sweet-n-lo.

Stevia works too.

Actually, just consider nutrients per calorie, it might help you in decisions.

o:

To be honest, I literally used, liek, 5 drops. It just doesn't need that much sugar to begin with (at least, not to my tastes). However, I had to add quite a bit of salt to start "feeling it"...

Don't be worryin', now.

Look 'ere. This is the truth and only but the truth:

The myth: Artificial sweetener such as aspartame and sucralose should be avoided at all costs since they cause brain tumors and other horrible stuff.
The truth: Assuming you’re now downing 12+ cans of diet soda per day, there aren’t any real proven dangers of moderate artificial sweetener consumption.

It's only bad...in excess. Like many things.

I appreciate the concern, however. ;o