How do you use Zealot?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aran

Brad's underrated?

I've not once heard anyone call him a bad unit, only that he starts off horrendously slow... ._.

Oh, right.

I don't use Zealot, simple as that. I think I tried to use him once to save Noah from an onslaught of enemies, but Zealot ended up not doubling and getting raped in the face by EVERYTHING.

Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

Brad's underrated?

I've not once heard anyone call him a bad unit, only that he starts off horrendously slow... ._.

Aran is quite useful. Crap speed but his speed improves when he becomes a Lancer, and he always caps speed for me.

He is a good unit, has high attack power and good defense.

Edited by Dark Sage

Boyd and Oscar are going to smash you for that.

They should realise by now that they are Top Tier, and Rofl is the worst thing since Wendy.

I just realized something. Topic title assumes people actually use Zealot.

He's rather necessary to beat Chapter 7. Who wouldn't use Zealot? :o

They should realise by now that they are Top Tier, and Rofl is the worst thing since Wendy.

He's rather necessary to beat Chapter 7. Who wouldn't use Zealot? :o

Rolf is great if you actually know how to use him.

I don't use Zealot. Never did, never needed to.

Rolf is great if you actually know how to use him.

I don't use Zealot. Never did, never needed to.

Rofl phails at everything. No supports, horrible joining, bad stats, and the worst class. He has no redeemable qualities.

O_o

Rofl phails at everything. No supports, horrible joining, bad stats, and the worst class. He has no redeemable qualities.

O_o

This is a discussion for somewhere else, and it's actually already happened. You people obviously have no clue how to use Snipers.

Just putting this out there to make a point about Rolf to somewhat back up Fox:

He starts off weak as shit, yes, but if you level him he's got phenomenal stats and is a fucking crazy Sniper. He's a liability when you first get him, and a burden up to about level 15, but then he starts getting better. So his utility is dropped a shit load as he needs to be babied to level, but he's got great stats to make up for that in the long run, making him an average unit. Not good, but no where near bad. Now if only the Double Bow was actually GOOD in FE9...

FE10, he's a good unit. That's the end of that. >_>

Anyway, yeah. I'm done. >_>

This is a discussion for somewhere else, and it's actually already happened. You people obviously have no clue how to use Snipers.

They can't directly attack and lower efficiency and for rankings, Combat. Unless they have some phenominal advantage (Jamuka, Briggid), Snipers are always terrible.

Just putting this out there to make a point about Rolf to somewhat back up Fox:

He starts off weak as shit, yes, but if you level him he's got phenomenal stats and is a fucking crazy Sniper. He's a liability when you first get him, and a burden up to about level 15, but then he starts getting better. So his utility is dropped a shit load as he needs to be babied to level, but he's got great stats to make up for that in the long run, making him an average unit. Not good, but no where near bad. Now if only the Double Bow was actually GOOD in FE9...

FE10, he's a good unit. That's the end of that. >_>

Anyway, yeah. I'm done. >_>

Yeah, people say Rofl has great stats when they're among the lowest in the game. >_> He's a massive liability for a ton of chapters, dies from everything, and even if somehow raised, is still inferior to every other character. Considering Lucia and Bastian even have a tiny amount of usefullness, it proves how miserable Rofl is.

Oh, and I must say that Zealot is pretty epic in the Island Nation chapters. He one-rounds quite a few enemies, if I remember. ^_^

I just realized something. Topic title assumes people actually use Zealot.

EPIC LOLs

They can't directly attack and lower efficiency and for rankings, Combat. Unless they have some phenominal advantage (Jamuka, Briggid), Snipers are always terrible.

Yeah, people say Rofl has great stats when they're among the lowest in the game. >_> He's a massive liability for a ton of chapters, dies from everything, and even if somehow raised, is still inferior to every other character. Considering Lucia and Bastian even have a tiny amount of usefullness, it proves how miserable Rofl is.

Oh, and I must say that Zealot is pretty epic in the Island Nation chapters. He one-rounds quite a few enemies, if I remember. ^_^

1. Not in RD. Being able to attack dragons from 3 spaces away definatly has its uses. Plus they can directly attack with Double Bow.

2. Yeah, but that wastes exp for those who actually turn out good.

EPIC LOLs

1. Not in RD. Being able to attack dragons from 3 spaces away definatly has its uses. Plus they can directly attack with Double Bow.

2. Yeah, but that wastes exp for those who actually turn out good.

I have not played Goddess of Dawn yet, so I was assuming every non FE2/FE10 game. >_>

Not really, since there's too many enemies to kill while keeping Tactics. So he's helping Combat that way.

I have not played Goddess of Dawn yet, so I was assuming every non FE2/FE10 game. >_>

Not really, since there's too many enemies to kill while keeping Tactics. So he's helping Combat that way.

Oh, you were talking about rankings there. In that case, Jeigan-type charaters can help, I just never do ranked runs.

Edited by Big Klingy

Oh, you were talking about rankings there. In that case, Jeigan-type charaters can help, I just never do ranked runs.

Like Meteor said in another topic, when SS and I say something, just assume we're talking about the hardest mode and ranked, unless we state otherwise ;)