Zomg I totally just got a female starter in black 2...

Dragoncat

Shiny would be great xD I would've seriously pissed myself in joy if that happened.

I've only seen two legit non action replayed shinies in my entire Pokemon career. I had a shiny koffing in Crystal, and in Soul Silver I saw a shiny graveler. Why I didn't catch it remains a mystery...but at the time, my logic was "I don't need a graveler".

Well, at least have some dignity if that happens

Well yeah. Figure of speech lol xD

Forgot to add that I have had female starters before...

Edited by Dragoncat

Female starters always make me happy. She's a tepig and her name is Sausage...

Sausage is kind of a terrible thing to name a pig pokemon. After all, there are no real pigs in the pokemon world, humans most likely eat tepig. Naming your best friend after the food you support the mass killing of and claim to love her even though you eat and kill her own kind is a mean thing to do. How could you not put her feelings into consideration when naming her. Pokemon are smarter than animals too and can think and feel near and at the same level of humans. I advise you to change tue name of your Tepig.

People don't eat pokemon

And people don't eat food in the pokemon world that's blasphemy

People don't eat pokemon? So everyones a vegetarain/vegan? Remember the security guard that was to thirsty to let you into Saffron city? Certain NPCs also sell you food specifically for humans but yiu just feed it to your pokemon.

People don't eat pokemon? So everyones a vegetarain/vegan? Remember the security guard that was to thirsty to let you into Saffron city? Certain NPCs also sell you food specifically for humans but yiu just feed it to your pokemon.

They don't, this was proven.

that food is fake, it's all plastic

Sausage is kind of a terrible thing to name a pig pokemon. After all, there are no real pigs in the pokemon world, humans most likely eat tepig. Naming your best friend after the food you support the mass killing of and claim to love her even though you eat and kill her own kind is a mean thing to do. How could you not put her feelings into consideration when naming her. Pokemon are smarter than animals too and can think and feel near and at the same level of humans. I advise you to change tue name of your Tepig.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Animals_in_the_Pok%C3%A9mon_world

In consideration of this, I think there's a reasonable possibility that pigs do exist in pkmn world.

Edited by Severlan

Both of my gen 5 starters were female. And I picked Snivy both times. :P My Bulbasaur in LeafGreen was female too, and I once got a female Piplup in gen 4 for a starter. No females in HG/SS or X/Y though. But still, nearly half my starters so far have been female.

Well in my defense I couldnt think of anything better than Sausage for a female. A male is Razorburn, usually...

But I know someone who has a dog named Spice, so...I changed it to that. More dignified. Not as good as Razorburn, but...

Edited by Dragoncat

Well in my defense I couldnt think of anything better than Sausage for a female. A male is Razorburn, usually...

But I know someone who has a dog named Spice, so...I changed it to that. More dignified. Not as good as Razorburn, but...

you should call a tepig pumbaa. Edited by Severlan

I've gotten female starters more times than I can count.

Lucky. Well I havent counted anyway...but I do get them on occasion. Just less often than males, which makes sense.

Lol Pumbaa. But she's a girl! And Razorburn is totes more creative. Comes from razorback(razorback boar) and burn, for fire type.

For what it's worth, she is no longer a tepig. She's a pignite ^_^