Well hello! Haven't been to a place like this is a long time...

Olechandserif

Hello everybody! My name is Tim and I've been away from the Fire Emblem spriting community for quite a long time. Serenes Forest seems like one of the last truly active Fire Emblem Communities I remembered from the old days. I'm happy to see that this place is still regularly active.

I've been missing this community so I wanted to try and get back into it.

I'm sure there might be a few people remember me, but I used to go under the name 'Uther33' on FESpritez and FEPlanet.

Glad to be here.

*Generic response to new member here*

But seriously though, welcome to the Forest.

I really don't have anything else to say really. Enjoy your stay, however long it may be.

I'm sure there might be a few people remember me, but I used to go under the name 'Uther33' on FESpritez and FEPlanet.

Glad to be here.

I'd really really like to say that Uther sounds barely familiar to me but I'm really really not sure~ That could just be me hoping to remember when I really don't at all. But hello and welcome to SF regardless!! All the others have really died down, yeah I guess we stole them all

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'd really really like to say that Uther sounds barely familiar to me but I'm really really not sure~ That could just be me hoping to remember when I really don't at all. But hello and welcome to SF regardless!! All the others have really died down, yeah I guess we stole them all

Haha, No worries. I haven't a part of the community for like 6 years so I don't expect many people to remember who I am/was.