(☞゚ヮ゚)☞Hallo an alle

Alucard

Greetings fello fans it is nice to meet you all /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

To know more about me go to my profile.

Ever since I played "FF6" for the SNES and "Breath of Fire" many years ago I have loved all RPG games... Untill Nintendo 64 came out then I got stuck on Mario 64, Hehe. Oh and Donkey Kong 64. My very first FE game I ever played was "Sacred Stones" then later "Path of Radiance" But I never finished it because it was not mines.

Anyway I hope to meet most of you soon.

Incase some are wondering this was actually longer but I had edit it because I thought it was too much to read, sorry.

Edited by Raza

Welcome to this forest, i hope you enjoy your stay. I have played with my friend's N64 but never got one(i have also played Mario 64, but mostly Super smash brothers(he never won though ~(=.=~))I also have always wanted to play Ragnarok Online but i never had a pc(unlucky me .-. )

i broke my arm so sorry if my greeting is a little bit short, but appears to be stiff and rude and if there is any misspelling, i also type this on my Smartphone(because i have no pc obviously) so please i beg for your forgiveness.

Anyway i hope we will get along with each other, yoroshiku onegaishimasu (>ω<)

Edited by Flareragnarok

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Thanks for the Welcome~ And don't worry, I mess up typing even with a keyboard, Hehe. I was always best with Kirby in the first SSB. Anyway I hope you can find a nice Laptop soon so we/you can do more.