Project M 3.5

Comet

so PM 3.5 is going to be released tomorrow... new stuff is redone retro stages, redone menus, ganon has a float, and balancing patches along with a lot of other stuff that i can't be bothered to list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFSW_Zq-Xyg

for those unaware of what Project M is, it's a mod of brawl that combines aspects of both games to allow for creative gameplay and other stuff that i should stop attempting to explain because it's probably not working well.

i think it looks amazing. I can't wait for the characters i don't play as to get nerfed.

Edited by Comet

I'm so excited for the release!

Not too fond of the new design of the character / stage select, but I can work with it. I'm really interested to see how Zelda functions now. Apparently it has something to do with Din's Fire, and it coming back to her. And then there's Ganondorf, who looks like he can glide / fly now.

Apparently Charizard will be getting this as a costume. According to some peeps on Facebook it's "Red Army" Charizard? Something from one of the movies apparently. I don't recognize it myself though.

it reminds me of the pokemon movie with lucario...

Kind of off-topic, but I'm really curious: Is the hackless version really 100% safe? I've already bricked one Wii, and I really don't want to brick another.

yes.

Kind of off-topic, but I'm really curious: Is the hackless version really 100% safe? I've already bricked one Wii, and I really don't want to brick another.

should be. doesn't make any permanent modification to the Wii's NAND/Internal, which would be what causes a brick.

what did you do to brick your old one?

That's what it is from, aye. I'm rusty on the details, but I remember a red and a blue (maybe green?) army fighting during a flashback, and Charizard was part of it. It was armoured like that, but red

That's because that's where it's from.

EDIT: Ninjas, Ninjas everywhere

Edited by Gaia

should be. doesn't make any permanent modification to the Wii's NAND/Internal, which would be what causes a brick.

what did you do to brick your old one?

I...kind of did something stupid. I won't go into too much detail, but I basically tried to install an older System Menu to use a certain application.

That's what it is from, aye. I'm rusty on the details, but I remember a red and a blue (maybe green?) army fighting during a flashback, and Charizard was part of it. It was armoured like that, but red

Red_Army_Charizard.png

It's this apparently.

Ganon's B IS the float. His Warlock Punch will now be his Side Smash :/. I'm sorta mixed about this; I thought he had to hold jump to float like Mewtwo and Peach.

his b is a reflector and his float is like mewtwo's (hold down when jumping).

his b is a reflector and his float is like mewtwo's (hold down when jumping).

Ah, that makes sense. I like how they're making Ganondorf more similar to OoT Ganondorf. Plus, I LOVE his OoT costume with hopefully added Melee voice clips.

Edit 1: Sigurd Marth is boss. Wonder if Roy will have an Eliwood alt (since both of them were around the same age when they were main Lords in their respective games)

Edited by カプリ

so...apparently a dev build of Project M was leaked.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2md3w9/early_footage_of_lyn_an_knuckles_in_pm/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixPRggBP7rc

Lyn, Knuckles, and Isaac confirmed.