How exactly are the rankings in this game determined?

I mean like what are the requisites for A-ranking the categories so I can S-rank the game? I know EXP means good distribution of EXP among your units and I've found it easier here than in FE7. I'm assuming funds works the same as FE7 but buying stuff with the silver card hasn't helped my ranking there at all... probably cause I use up the stat boosters due to bad growths. How are the rest determined? I tried S-ranking that first Trial map but always got a B on tactics and I beat that chapter in 5 turns.

I mean like what are the requisites for A-ranking the categories so I can S-rank the game? I know EXP means good distribution of EXP among your units and I've found it easier here than in FE7. I'm assuming funds works the same as FE7 but buying stuff with the silver card hasn't helped my ranking there at all... probably cause I use up the stat boosters due to bad growths. How are the rest determined? I tried S-ranking that first Trial map but always got a B on tactics and I beat that chapter in 5 turns.

Survival is survival of your units but I don't remember the last one...

I don't know the numbers, but basically:

Tactics = turns taken. Less is better.

Survival = Just keep everyone alive.

Combat = ratio of battles to wins. Should never really be a problem, since ~40% wins is good.

Funds = Total worth of all held items and money. Buy with the Silver Card often, sell as little as possible.

Experience = Exp. gained. Use lower leveled units on occasion.

Tactics, Survival, Funds and Experience seem to work similarly as in FE7.

The final Rank, Power is determined by the total Level of all recruited characters. Promoted characters count as Level +20. You need a total Level of 1001 to get A in this category.

No clue how you get that fabled Ss rank.

Edited by VincentASM