REGISTER

Not Changed by VASM :(

I hate all policitians, they just care about themselves. They are greedy and power hungry ******

It's very rare to find a leader who is actually knows what he is doing. The rest are dumb, they can't handle the responsbility.

well I am VERY conservative, so no I don't like(or trust) obama, but I don't really like(or trust) mccain either

the thing is is I'd never run for president myself because the president is like the CEO of a large comapny, but without the pay

well I am VERY conservative, so no I don't like(or trust) obama, but I don't really like(or trust) mccain either

the thing is is I'd never run for president myself because the president is like the CEO of a large comapny, but without the pay

They don't have a CEO's salary, but they have awesome perks.

Well I never wanted John in office because I'm completely agaist the war in Iraq, but I wont get into details the sad fact is john might bite the dust soon and Sarah Palin CANNOT run this country, neither could Bush, but she would do a worse job than Bush. She lacks experience and smarts. That decision either made or broke John's campaign. SO OBAMA IS YO MAMA!

except obama doesn't really have the experience either, and he's the one actually being the president, besides that was thier entire campaign, they were trying to say that it's good to be a washington outsider.

BTW you guys don't think it was good to overthrow a dictator who was abusing the people?

Edited by Mr. Canas Bertram Rolo

mcain=war

mcain ftw

Um..I DEARLY hope that fucking comment was sarcasm, if not, plz assplain.
except obama doesn't really have the experience either, and he's the one actually being the president, besides that was thier entire campaign, they were trying to say that it's good to be a washington outsider.

BTW you guys don't think it was good to overthrow a dictator who was abusing the people?

Yes, overthrowing Hussein was one of the few good points, but we are done now, leave them alone for Christ's sake.