League of Legends under a Fire Emblem perspective

Rapier

I don't know whether this belong to the LoL discussion group or if it belongs in the General FE discussion group, so excuse me if I got it wrong. Basically, try to port a LoL champion to Fire Emblem and guess which skills, stats, promotions etc. he'd have. Custom ideas are also welcome.

-> Shyvana

+ Can attack from 2 ranges away, dealing magic damage and inflicting an On Fire status which lower the target's HP by 3 at the start of each turn, lasting for 4 turns.

+ Can deal damage to all units that circle her, which is calculated by [str/2] + [mag/2]. Safe from friendly fire. Has a cooldown of 2 turns.

- Receives double damage from ice spells and half damage from fire spells.

Upon promotion:

+ When her gauge reaches 100% (similar to the laguz), the player can choose to turn her into a dragon, increasing her stats by +10. While in this form, she receives triple damage from ice/water spells and her movement is lowered by 2. Her gauge lowers by 35% per turn if she idles or lowers by 25% if she battles at least once.

yes I lack creativity

Garen is quite obviously Zephiel

Darius is Ashnard, I'm calling it.

Jarvan can be Ephrain. Irelia can be Karla and her bro can be Karel, if we ever see him as a champion.

Edited by Rapier