Omnipresent fish is omnipresent...

Swordsalmon

For it is true. :o

Anyways, I am Swordsalmon, obviously an Fire Emblem fan. I adore debating the games, and have played all but FE10. Other than that, I am a minor FE hacker, and decent at spriting and text insertation. After seeing this place's 'Serenes Emblem' project, it seemed interesting, and I'd like to help in anyway possible. Unless of course, you guys don't need any hackers or anything. :( Game-wise, I'm a lover of SRPGs and other strategy games, especially in the Langrisser line. Mainly because Thorne and Scott are so awesome. <3

So...I hope to be accepted as a member of this nice community and prove to be of some use. ^_^

Welcome to the forest, Swordsalmon. And as for the Serenes Emblem project, we'd be happy to accept you into the list of hackers. (I'm pretty sure we don't have that many.)

However, I need to consult the staff first.

BTW, I am the Fireman and I hope you have a good time here. :D

Edited by Fireman

hello swordsalmon!

i am Crystal Chanda Lier, Chaos Incarnate!

welcome to the forest!

one time i eated salmon.

Bad Crystal. No telling our Salmon pal you eat him. :angry:

Anyways, SS. Hi. I'll make sure you're accepted. After all, you're nuts.

Amazing timing. Our hacker dissapears,another appears.(Not to say that i DONT want knife back ASAP) If you could help then im all for letting you into our project! And I hope you enjoy debating here! The debates get pretty heated on the FE boards (especially is Gino/Colm/Tashi/whoever the fuck he is now is in them)