My Fridays suck ):

Junkhead

Don't know why, but I tend to be in a crappy mood, on pretty much every Friday. Even when it's all pretty, rainy & cloudy. ): I mean, how is that even possible for "Friday" and "sucks" to go in the same sentence. How. Especially being me (I've always loved Fridays...everyone loves Friday, I'm sure). Just don't know. ):

Maybe it's because I have Math class? Math class sucks, even if our teachers tend to be awesome.

No, fridays can suck indeed, most of the time, my fridays are dull and laden with insolence.

But my I assume you have an affinity against Math? that can certainly play a factor

Edited by Soledai

Fridays are usually pretty lazy days. We're out of energy and are just waiting for the weekend, and even in the evening we feel slowed.

But they're by far not the worst. *looks at monday*

Any day can be awful, this Monday I twisted my ankle really badly but I tend to just have bad days and it can be any day. And I can see that a hard math class could bring your day down and maybe after you're through with the class your Fridays will be better.