67 members have voted

1. 1. olivia or sumia?

• olivia
    • sumia

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that but they are the only ones who get a 3D cutscene if Chrom is not married by Chapter 12 I believe but have the highest support.

Highest support as in they gain support ranks the fastest?

(Almost) every unit has one pair with which they require much less support to rank up. It's how we know what the canon pairings are.

Highest support as in they gain support ranks the fastest?

(Almost) every unit has one pair with which they require much less support to rank up. It's how we know what the canon pairings are.

As in if Chrom isn't married by then he marries to the unit he has the highest support rank with between Sully, Maribelle, Sumia, or FeMU. Unless he has no support with them in which case he is able to marry Olivia in the following chapter or Village Maiden.

Edit: This is the scene I was refering to notice that while everyone gets a coversation with Chrom Sumia is the only one with the 3D cutscene.

Its also happens in Chapter 11 not 12.

Edited by TacoMan42

Good. Cynthia deserves to have Chrom as her dad.

Also Sumia is in the opening cutscene as Chrom's wife. :V

Edited by Irysa

Good. Cynthia deserves to have Chrom as her dad.

Also Sumia is in the opening cutscene as Chrom's wife. :V

Shh, that's how wars start. Though I'm 150% in favor of that pairing. It's so adorable.

Cynthia with Aether is a true hero.

blind playthrough continue pls

• 10 months later...

Though I like the look of Inigo with Chrom's blue hair, I must vote for Sumia since she is better for the kids after all...

As in if Chrom isn't married by then he marries to the unit he has the highest support rank with between Sully, Maribelle, Sumia, or FeMU. Unless he has no support with them in which case he is able to marry Olivia in the following chapter or Village Maiden.

Edit: This is the scene I was refering to notice that while everyone gets a coversation with Chrom Sumia is the only one with the 3D cutscene.

Its also happens in Chapter 11 not 12.

and thanks for the vid, I never see that before..

Edited by FE Newbie