Hardest game

Sacred Stones Probably Majora's Mask (yeah i know, it probably isn't hard for any of you) Before I used the guidebook, I couldn't get past the first day or even figure out how to save it. And with the whole 3 days thing, it got a little difficult to time things

Sacred Stones Probably Majora's Mask (yeah i know, it probably isn't hard for any of you) Before I used the guidebook, I couldn't get past the first day or even figure out how to save it. And with the whole 3 days thing, it got a little difficult to time things

HOLY CRAP!!! Me too CGV, Me too!!!

Hmmm, let me think... Barbie's Horse Ride FE in general I'd say...

Contra: Shattered Soldier. Normally I can master Contra with some persistence, but this one kicks my ass every time. Getting a perfect rank seems nearly impossible to me.

NetHack is pretty tough as well.

Radiant Dawn is the toughest thing I've played lately, but definitely not the absolute toughest. Resident Evil 4's hard mode is pretty damn tough, I get stuck at every checkpoint. Ocarina of Time was only difficult because it was my first Zelda. Looking back, it wasn't really very tough.

Hm... I guess I haven't played too many hard games.

Playing StarCraft against Koreans is a beastly task. I believe Ikaruga is the most challenging of single player games I can recall having played, but playing StarCraft with a respectable degree of maintained efficiency is something that takes a huge amount of dedication and practice.

Nightmare, how do the Gradius games compare to Ikaruga or R-Type? I have never played a Gradius title before.

Playing ANY VIDEO GAME against KOREANS OR THE JAPANESE MEANS YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST.

This is what I'm gonna say is the hardest.

Edited by Hikarusa

I've only gotten up to the third level in Gradius III for SNES.

It's difficult dodging because everything kills you in one shot. .-.

But the upgrades are awesome.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gRrt8sM0tpE

Neat, thanks for the link.
"Playing ANY VIDEO GAME against KOREANS OR THE JAPANESE MEANS YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST."

This is what I'm gonna say is the hardest.

I don't think that's true (that's not the case for Super Smash Bros Melee at least), but can definitely appreciate what you're driving at. Certainly StarCraft is to South Korea as table tennis is to China, but on an even more exaggerated scale. Edited by Wist