My Creative Dump

Luchi

@Shadowfrost: I am far more active over at the RPGMaker forums, tbh. XD Probably because I've been hanging around there for around 6 years, so yeah...

Anyway, I decided to do a new sprite base based off my own style ( since every Tom, Dick and Harry does the GBA stuff around here ). Was a lot of fun doing them.

New%20Sprites.png

New%20Sprites%20x3.png
x3 original size ( Man, Ike's head is small... Dude looks pretty lonely without his Ragnell, but I'm not giving him special treatment.)

Tried to keep their height proportionate as well ( I'd wager Lucia is around 5'10, Tits at 6' and Ike at 6'2". Ellie is probably 5'7", ( even if she does only have 6 Con, she's still pretty petite ).

Something completely random. Since I'm a Sims 3 fan...

hmmmm.PNG
That machine is funnier than Old Hubba in FE13. I've got 100s of TS3 shots ofthe Tellius' chars AU lives. Hell, even Sims3 Ike has more personality than his RD self XD. And he SMILES. And serious bias for Crimea there. Also gives me the oppurtunity to make Mia piss herself, because I don't like her XD.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like those retro ones for whatever reason... Just really cool stylistically. :)

The custom style RPG sprites are nice, but it seems odd to me that the men and women have different sized heads/faces?

Titania and Ike look the best out of them to me... And hey, Tellius Sims! :D

(my wife loves the hell out of the Sims 3 XD )

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

• 3 weeks later...

A sprite/image dump for the JRPG I'm working on. Besides, RPGMaker VX is nowhere near as restrictive as working in an FE editor.

Tristian_Behaviour_1.png
Yes, the MC is based off Lucia. Figured I would need to redeem her for being an absolutely sh*t unit in all three games she has appeared in. Comparison wise, Tristian is like a female Sigurd stat-wise.

Sprites.png
Still need to fix her legs. I made a bit of a booboo there. ><

More_like_Pink_Valley.png

Tristian_Ianna_Kiss.png
I redid the trees after those screens were taken. The lighting was just wrong.