Shinon not appearing in chapter 18 (codes being used)

Rajam

Hello guys; for those familiar with AR/Ocarina codes in this game, I have a question: I'm in chapter 18, and Shinon is not appearing! With the help of codes, the "weird" things I've done so far are:

- Defeating the Black Knight in chapter 11

- Recruiting Naesala and Nealuchi in chapter 13

- Giving max movement to Shinon (20), a Bright Bow, and some stat-ups (I've done that with pretty much every character so far)

The codes I've activated are:

- Extras Menu & Illustrations from FE7, FE8 & FE9

- All bonus characters unlocked for trial maps

- Infinite Bonus Exp

- Make everyone player-controlled (Z + D-Pad Left/Right, turns ON/OFF. I used it the first time in chapter 13 to recruit Naesala, and Nealuchi also got recruited. I haven't used it again after that)

- Free forging

- Ike always has 80 of every weapon & item

- Ike gets a certain set of weapons & items with a certain combination in the joystick. For example, if I press R + D-Pad Up, Ike gets Tomahawk, Bolt Axe, Brave Axe, Venin Axe, Seraph Robe, Speed Wing, Talisman, Energy Drop. I have a total of 12 combinations which provide weapons & items, including stuff like Urvan, Ragnell, Devil Axe, Bright Bow, Rexflame, Boots, Occults, Several skills, etc etc.

Shinon didn't die previously, so that's not the problem.

Does anyone know how can I recruit Shinon back? :S

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Rajam

I'd recommend turning off the make everyone player controlled and restart the chapter although I doubt that's the actual problem

Didn't work. Restarted chapter 18 without any codes activated, Shinon not there. Then (again, without any codes activated) I re-finished chapter 17-4, moved onto chapter 18, and still nothing