how are my pairings? any suggestions?

eugenes99

Sumia x chrom -

lucina x male MU

Sully x Donnel -

Nowi or panne x kellam (if i do panne x kellam then il do nowi x vaike)

Tharja x Gaius - .

Lissa x libra

Cherche x frederick

Panne or miriel x gregor

Cordellia x lon'qu

Maribelle x henry

Olivia x virion

Bachelors

Stahl

Ricken

Looking for help on pairings im not sure of and other suggestions.

thank you

Edited by eugenes99

You should really go to "The Pairing Thread" for this, but lemme just give you a quick rundown of your pairings:

Sumia x chrom - Excellent.
lucina x male MU Excellent, make Lucina a sniper and a +Str/Skl MU a berserker and you'll have yourself a really deadly pair.
Sully x Donnel - Great
Nowi or panne x kellam (if i do panne x kellam then il do nowi x vaike) Kellam doesn't really give Yarne or Nah what they want, except for Luna for Nah. Vaike's great for Nah though.
Tharja x Gaius - Good. Her recommended classes are Dark Flier, Sniper, or (if you're doing a no-brave run) Trickster (extremely useful for taking down Thronie and his henchmen, who have aegis+ and high defense)
Lissa x libra Decent. I frankly despise Vengeance, but it'll make literally no difference if you're using brave weapons.
Cherche x frederick Doesn't really give Gerome any stuff he can really use, but he's still usable if you make him a warrior.
Panne or miriel x gregor Miriel x Gregor is recommended, it makes Laurent obscenely useful in-game, and great post-game too.
Cordellia x lon'qu Serves a very useful niche allowing Severa to reach 75 speed as a wyvern lord.
Maribelle x henry Pretty good, Brady's near impossible to screw up.
Olivia x virion Inigo's stats will be really meh and he'll lack a reliable offensive proc, but if you're using brave weapons, he'll still be able to kill things no problem.

Bachelors

Stahl Stahl's one of the best fathers in the game for any physical unit, seriously. High strength mod, Luna, Astra for procstacking, plus sniper for hit+20. Put him with Panne or Cherche, and the kids will be fantastic. Yarne in particular can then become a hit+20 berserker, one of the deadliest support units in the game.
Ricken Ricken is not to be left as a bachelor. He's the only mage father who passes down Luna (all the others pass down vengeance), making him very useful. You might want to consider putting him with Lissa or Olivia instead of Libra and Virion respectively.

Looking for help on pairings im not sure of and other suggestions.

Edited by Alastor15243

You should really go to "The Pairing Thread" for this, but lemme just give you a quick rundown of your pairings:

thanks for the advice. After going through your suggestions, this is what i came up with.

Sumia x chrom -

Sully x Donnel -

Nowi x vaike

Tharja x Gaius - .

Lissa x ricken

Cherche x frederick

miriel x gregor

Cordellia x lon'qu

Maribelle x henry

Olivia x stahl

Panne x ?

Left:

Libra

Virion

Kellam

How are these pairs? Also still not sure who to pair panne with

thanks for the advice. After going through your suggestions, this is what i came up with.

Sumia x chrom -

Sully x Donnel -

Nowi x vaike

Tharja x Gaius - .

Lissa x ricken

Cherche x frederick

miriel x gregor

Cordellia x lon'qu

Maribelle x henry

Olivia x stahl

Panne x ?

Left:

Libra

Virion

Kellam

How are these pairs? Also still not sure who to pair panne with

I'd put Olivia with Frederick (one of his best options for fathering a child), put Henry with Cherche (lets Gerome be a hex/anathema (forget which one is 3 range) berserker, Virion with Maribelle, and finally this gives us Panne's best husband, Stahl.

Move this to the pairing thread for any further questions.

Edited by Alastor15243