What to reclass as?

L'yse

So right now my Inigo's a lvl 16 Hero with Armsthrift, Rightful King, Galeforce, Sol, and Axebreaker (he also has Patience). I'm not to sure about his stats--I don't know if I would have to calculate them or anything, but they are as following:

Hp- 62

Mag- 5

Skill- 41

Spd- 43

Lck- 35

Def- 23

Res- 15

I don't know what to reclass him as. I mean as soon as he hits level 20 he's probably going back to a Merc or Hero or whatever it was so I can cap his stats. Unless there's a better option.

Then I have Olivia who's a lvl 11 Assassin with Luck +4, Speed +2, Lethality, Relief and Galeforce (she also has Rally Movement). Stats are as following:

Hp- 54

Mag- 6

Skill- 47

Spd- 41

Lck- 29

Def- 18

Res- 9

I read somewhere that after getting Lethality I could reclass her to Myrmidon or Swordmaster to get Astra? Or otherwise I could keep going to get pass (compared to my other units she has great mobility, so i dont know if i'd need that)

And I also have Henry, whos a lvl 14 Sorcerer with Hex, Anathema and Vengeance.

Hp- 54

Mag- 29

Skill- 34

Spd- 18 (I gave him a speedwing a while ago too)

Lck- 17

Def- 25

Res- 14

I want to improve his speed because he could do so much more damage if he could attack twice. He gets doubled a lot but I don't worry a lot about his HP because Vengeance has a 68% chance of activating and he has Noferatsu (did I spell that right?) I also pair him up a lot with Lon'qu because I haven't been grinding him like I have the rest of my team so he's a bit lower than the rest of my units. Is that a good idea?

And last is Sumia who's a lvl 9 Great Knight with Speed +2, Relief, Luna, Rally Movement, and Galeforce.

Hp- 58

Mag- 9

Skill- 34

Spd- 30 +2

Lck- 25

Def- 22

Res- 14

Should I reclass her back to a dark flier, keep leveling to get Dual Guard (I think that's what it is but im not sure) or should I reclass to something totally different?)

This is my second full run through fe: a on Normal Casual so I'm not very well acquainted with all the stats and stuff. For example, I read somewhere that marrying Olivia to Chrom was a good idea (because galeforce for Lucina and Inigo) so I did it, and it worked out well for me actually. I didn't use Lucina much in my last save, and I was too lazy to grind Inigo. Also, I'm new to these forums so I'm not sure if I should tag this or anything? Sorry if I'm sounding needy xP

Edited by L'yse

I can't really help you, but since this is Normal Casual, you could get away with just about anything.

Also, where did you read that marrying Chrom to Olivia was a great idea?

Edited by Levant Caprice

you don't have to reclass, your units can basically solo normal mode with those stats, just give henry a decent speed support to double things with nosferatu too.

ninja'd

Edited by Gradivus.

I can't really help you, but since this is Normal Casual, you could get away with just about anything.

Also, where did you read that marrying Chrom to Olivia was a great idea?

Not sure, I saw it on some thread somewhere. Probably not here, though. Said that giving Inigo Rightful King was a good idea so he could activate Armsthrift and Sol more often. I actually did grind Olivia from a lvl 1 dancer to a lvl 15 Dark Flier to get Galeforce before Ch 13 for Lucina, though.

you don't have to reclass, your units can basically solo normal mode with those stats, just give henry a decent speed support to double things with nosferatu too.

ninja'd

So then is someone like Lon'qu fine? Or should I consider grinding him so that he has a higher spd stat (right now it's at 36 but Henry's still getting doubled)? Olivia has, like, 41 but I don't want to waste her on Henry

Edited by Starman

Not sure, I saw it on some thread somewhere. Probably not here, though. Said that giving Inigo Rightful King was a good idea so he could activate Armsthrift and Sol more often. I actually did grind Olivia from a lvl 1 dancer to a lvl 15 Dark Flier to get Galeforce before Ch 13 for Lucina, though.

Was it, by any chance, on GameFAQs?

Also, for the record, Rightful King isn't that good a skill.

Was it, by any chance, on GameFAQs?

Also, for the record, Rightful King isn't that good a skill.

Most likely. And yeah, when you do the math it doesn't help that much :< I mean for Inigo it makes Armsthrift go from a 70% chance or activating to a 77% chance (if im doing this right im not sure) which isn't much anyways. In the beginning I forged his Killing Edge without realizing it only had about 8 uses left haha so that extra 7% may have helped a tiny bit.

Most likely. And yeah, when you do the math it doesn't help that much :< I mean for Inigo it makes Armsthrift go from a 70% chance or activating to a 77% chance (if im doing this right im not sure) which isn't much anyways. In the beginning I forged his Killing Edge without realizing it only had about 8 uses left haha so that extra 7% may have helped a tiny bit.

Suspected as much. Also, that guide's quite outdated.

Public service announcement: Chrom x Olivia isn't bad, but it's very out of style.

TC, you'll be fine difficulty wise without doing anything. Anyway, extra stats on the support unit stop having an extra effect on the pairup bonuses once they're above 30, so raising Lon'qu any more won't really change Henry's Spd. Basically, pairup bonuses come from three things:

First, there's the class bonuses. These are determined solely by the support unit's class and can be found here (along with an alternate explanation of what I'm talking about). For example, an Assassin gives +2 Str, +2 Skl and +4 Spd at base.

Then there are support bonuses. If the two units don't have any support ranks, these bonuses don't count. If they have a C or B, the class bonuses get +1 each. If the two units have an A or S, the class bonuses get +2 each. This only applies to stats the class actually boosts, though, so having an S with an Assassin will get you an extra +2 Str/Skl/Spd (+4/4/6) but won't affect your +Mag/Lck/Def/Res at all.

Finally, there are stat bonuses. Each stat gets a bonus based on how high the support unit's stats are: +0 if the stat is between 0 and 9, +1 if it's between 10 and 19, +2 if it's between 20 and 29, and +3 if it's 30 or above.

So, for an example, your Inigo would give +0-3 Str (you didn't say how much he has), +0 Mag, +8 Skl, +8 Spd, +3 Lck, +6 Def, and +1 Res to someone he has an A or S support with.

Also, RK doesn't increase your chance of activating a skill by a fraction of itself, it increases it by a flat 10%, so 70% becomes 80%.